Water Scarcity

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Back

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
We have discussed this here and there in many threads, but I think it is important enough to have its own thread. So important, I think it is a major reason for the New World Order/WEF to want to kill us off. We have been talking about how the water scarcity issue is going to impact over 40 million Americans in the SW, and watched as Lake Mead goes dry, Lake Powell's water restricted so people can have electricity, and states fighting over their share, as everyone has to take a hit in their allotment. I haven't seen any discussion about the crisis in China (and therefor much of East Asia). Let's remember that 1 in 5 humans is Chinese, then another 1 is Indian. These folks have just a few years left of drinkable water. This is probably why China is buying so much US farmland.

I just read this about SoCal finally getting serious. They even have water police, and neighbor turning in neighbor.

In California's water crisis, neighbors turn in neighbors and even celebrities aren't spared

In California's water crisis, neighbors turn in neighbors and even celebrities aren't spared​

"Six million Southern California residents are under the toughest water restrictions in the nation.... the agency has begun installing devices that limit flow inside homes and completely cut it off from the outdoors.....The discs have a tiny hole the size of 1/16th of an inch and that's where the water trickles through, meaning low-flow showers and less effective appliances....
Since the new restrictions were announced, McMeel said she's been using a bucket to collect shower water that would otherwise be wasted while warming up and uses it for irrigation. She's also stopped rinsing dishes before putting them in the dishwasher and started combining whites and colors to cut down on laundry cycles, among other adjustments. Since being notified she was over her allotment, she started a water diary to track her usage. It's all getting to be a bit too much. "I would like to have a life besides worrying about my water," she said...

..People reporting on their neighbors have skyrocketed. (The department says there were 544 complaints in May 2021 compared to 1,198 in May 2022, a 120 percent increase.)..... "What were saying is no more lawns," he said. "All lawns will ultimately go dormant or turn brown or not live anymore. That’s the future of where were going with outdoor living spaces."

1661087451700.png

That hole is what your water passes through

Good topic for further discussion HB! Since humans cannot live without water it is a certain China has their sights on our water...as well as our farm land.

From what I’ve been reading and watching from those in the know on long term weather changes, this is a combination of a 400 years standard cycle caused by the change in the earth’s loop around the sun as well as the “wobble”.

In my opinion the WEFers are using this time in history to ENSLAVE all they don’t manage to kill. They undoubtedly KNEW very well that this was coming. Look at their timing. Lines up precisely to take advantage of the droughts and poor harvests that have been recorded back 400 years ago. And don’t forget that you can see clearly the ending of Chinese dynasties in these 400 year periods too!

I really don't give 2 shits for southern California, but if they were serious about saving water they'd start with deporting every illegal alien in the state. Even though most illegals are stinking bums, they still use up a lot of water.
Actually one of the first stories, I saw on this was in NorCal-Marin Co. One of the richest in the state. That beautiful MT pic behind the Golden Gate Bridge Pic.
I say if it happens in CA or NY, coming to you soon.

The lower half of California can go back to Mexico. That would solve a lot of problems. Now if we could just figure out how to give NY to isreal and Puerto Rico, a lot more of our problems would go away.
I keep hoping for that BIG sanandreas fault earthquake that will make MOST of Calif fall in ocean!!! REALLY hope it takes Gavin Newsome with it!

It's frightening and sad how badly humans have FRIVOLOUSLY and WASTEFULLY exploited and ruined our natural resources. I think the majority (or perhaps it's a large % but not a majority) of humans lack access to safe clean water. And it's going to get worse. Water is just one example of the frivolous waste.

One solution we can all implement is to stop frivolously wasting and consuming goods, travel, and other wasteful behaviors. Try to reuse, repurpose, put off getting "new" stuff, stop wasting things, stop buying single use items, curb all waste, recycle, and so forth.

It's frightening and sad how badly humans have FRIVOLOUSLY and WASTEFULLY exploited and ruined our natural resources. I think the majority (or perhaps it's a large % but not a majority) of humans lack access to safe clean water. And it's going to get worse. Water is just one example of the frivolous waste.

One solution we can all implement is to stop frivolously wasting and consuming goods, travel, and other wasteful behaviors. Try to reuse, repurpose, put off getting "new" stuff, stop wasting things, stop buying single use items, curb all waste, recycle, and so forth.
Why? Prior to Biden we had an abundance of goods to purchase at reasonable costs. Many of us have good wells and springs for our drinking water, and anyone can afford water filters to clean up municipal water. I dont know a single person who frivolously wastes anything. And just who is going to decide on what a persons "needs" are? Sounds like communism to me.
Supply and demand works just fine.

And who is selling this land to the foreigners? Maybe American farmers?

Our govt should not be allowing foreign entities to buy farm land, or large amounts of land anywhere for that matter. Why do we ship a portion of the Colorado River to Mexico, even though they haven't paid us for it for decades?

Our govt should not be allowing foreign entities to buy farm land, or large amounts of land anywhere for that matter. Why do we ship a portion of the Colorado River to Mexico, even though they haven't paid us for it for decades?
I tend to agree, in principle. Years ago I sold a farm to a group of Germans. They offered cash, and more than the farm was worth. Should I have been blocked from selling to them? Maybe. If we did ban foreigners from buying land in the US, they would just buy or form a dummy US corporation and have the corporation buy the land.
Personally I wouldn't give Mexico any US water. What I understand is for years the Colorado River water never made it to the ocean. I think it was decided that some water usage had to be cut in order for the river to reach the ocean. That I support.

Latest posts

Back