Completely new

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prep_bel

Reaction score
Good evening all,

At least for us it is evening because we are from Belgium. I don't really know how to start this all and if this is even the right place but here goes nothing. Me and my family are living in Belgium. We see the world around us changing in a way that makes us fear the future. Therefor we are looking into preparing. But we cannot find the information, platforms close to us. We have no idea where to start but are very eager to learn. That is the reason we ended up here. Thanks for reading and feel free to drop your hints and tips. We can use it ;-)

Thanks all

Welcome from a top secret location that to many people know about.

Browse through our beginner threads and any others you think will be helpful. Feel free to ask specific questions.

Europe is in a bad situation and looks like it will get very bad.

Welcome from a place in the US. Security of a reliable water source is first and foremost. Filter or purify if need be. Food is second. Learn to grow and preserve your own. Also learn how to harvest your own heirloom seeds. If nuclear strikes, you need to already have years worth of food supplies on hand already. If you’re just now starting out, you may have a very rough ride I am sorry to say. Shelter is number 3.

Welcome from Hungary, and yes you need to get out of Belgium if you want to survive. Belgium has the worst drinking water in the world after being used for the 30 year war, the 100 years war, the WWI and WWII. Poisons, chemical, explosives, blood and decaying of millions of people and animals has poisoned the ground there to a depth of 40 meters and you will have no drinking water after the next war messes up your present water systems. The food raised there is not much better, the Islamists in Brussels will be intolerent to the Flanders and have more weapons than the military.
Get away from the flatlands since the levels of the oceans are rising slowly and will eat the Belgium and Holland areas soon enough. If you are also near the Rhine River, you are daily close to a catastrophe of a ship with chemicals from BASF running aground from the low water levels and either poisoning the river or even worse, exploding in the river and creating a Tsunami which will walk up to the North Sea and down to the Swiss border.
Only a few years ago a ship filled with 8000 tons of Sulfuric acid ran aground near the mouth of the Mosel River as it meets the Rhine and if it had gotten a leak and the water had reached the Sulfuric acid,you would have already had your Tsunami...sodium, calcium hypochlorite and potassium are all being transported there also...

Welcome from a place in the US. Security of a reliable water source is first and foremost. Filter or purify if need be. Food is second. Learn to grow and preserve your own. Also learn how to harvest your own heirloom seeds. If nuclear strikes, you need to already have years worth of food supplies on hand already. If you’re just now starting out, you may have a very rough ride I am sorry to say. Shelter is number 3.
Got my 2 new BERKEY water filters and extra filters in TODAY!!

Latest posts

Back