Greetings from high in the remote Andes Mountains of Southern Ecuador

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 7586

Reaction score
I escaped from the land of poison ten years ago and moved to southern Ecuador, and the purpose was because it seems to me an ideal place to maximise chances of survival. I knew back then that the world was going to go to hell before too long, and I know Spanish because I grew up in various different countries in Souse America. I bought seventy acres at 7000 foot altitude very close to the top of the Andes mountain range, far from the closest big city.

This precise area has been proven to have the purest water in the world, the air is super pure because it comes here after passing over the Amazon rain forest, where it is cleaned by constant rain storms, and it has a twelve month growing season. Another thing is that heating is not required. Even though it is close to the equator, the temperature never goes below 60 or above 80 degrees, and it is therefore called the land of eternal springtime. The only seasons here are the rainy season and the dry season.

Another thing, this area of Ecuador is way safer than the US is, and the people are quite friendly.

I want to learn more about what can be done for preparation, and I am thinking of offering the right people the chance to join me here so that we could possibly form a small community of like minded individuals. I and also looking for a woman to share what I have with, and to have some children. I left my depressive, infertile, wife back in Seattle, I knew she would not leave Seattle when I decided to escape, and it was an amicable divorce.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning more and sharing here. Thank you for creatng this opportunity.

I guees as long as I have everyone on the line here I'll do a little more introduction.

When I lived in Seattle I was very lucky to have been chosen as a student of a very advanced and powerful chi kung (qigong) master, who was also Bruce Lee's uncle and main kung fu teacher. Most people in the world do not know that he was Bruce's main teacher, because he told Bruce to not tell anyone who his teacher was. He did this because he didn't want people challenging him to fights or bothering him for lessons, he only taught Bruce as a relative. Anyway, he only taught me chi kung, not kung fu, although I did learn his kung fu from a couple of his students who were more advanced than Bruce.

So I am a lineage holder of an ancient 4000 year old secret system for cultivating chi power and spiritual growth

My main interest, aside from survival, is to share the teachings that my teacher gifted me with. I did write a book about it, because he (Mr. Yueng) told me to not write about him until after he passed away.

I love those beautiful mountains.

Do you mean these lovely hills of Ecuador?

virginia-limongi-ecuador.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back