Ex-Conspiracy Theorist and now survivalist.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnySe7en

Reaction score
Hello fellow 'not so crazy people', I have been watching the slow decline since 2007/8 and learning from the World Economic Forum, EU, UN, Gates Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation etc and apart from the usual fear and bs I, like many of you, have come to realise that we have problems but I have no fear after a total physical and mental breakdown. Now recovered I am prepping and have amassed my gear to bug out if needed but I am to also going to wait it out as I believe there is still time, well before 2023 anyway.
Like I said I used to be a conspiracy nut but after realising how they 'influence' and manipulate I broke free and began my journey away from fear, paranoia and that loneliness that comes when everyone, I mean everyone leaves you. I have lost my wife, home, career and more but I am more happy now than ever as I feel we have a purpose, even if it is only to survive and live to tell the truth to the future as history has proven that all is opposite, back to front and inverted as to distract us from our true self. People have become dependant, lazy, distracted with the bread and circus that has always deceived mankind but we who see are the ones who can lead the way if we can go unseen and unheard. I have 2 children, a boy aged 15 and a girl aged 18. My son is soft but eager and my daughter is a product of years of fanbase online bs so I have work to do but I have been explaining the crisis on all fronts for years now but only the basics. They and all others I know have no clue and no will to know so I back off. All I have come to know has changed my attitude and the man I was to a man who can protect and provide and I am looking for people who are serious about getting through this event and sustain the future of all in the camp. I have been looking for caves but no luck yet but I have OS maps to guide me and I'm sure I'll get there so in the meantime hello and thank you for being here.
Johnny, Galashiels.

Good morning JohnnySe7en:
I have always believed in double dipping, that is reuse the work you have already done.

I have been an over-ten year Prepper and we have a completed large retreat in Florida for up to 60 persons. I share this so you will know I have done the homework. Our spread was done after research on how to do it big, although you will go small. But it's still using most of the same parts.

Two weeks ago I attended a High School reunion. A classmate approached me and asked for advice in preparing her extended family in Denver. Her college professor husband is a non-believer in Prepping. I hope my advice may help you in some way. Best of luck to you. Jim

P.S. [email protected] (I seldom visit this site)

Good Morning Annette & Don. It was great being with you once again; it's always nice to return to one's roots, isn't it?

Here are the links:
PensacolaPreppers.us
Note that for your second reading of Group Survival the missing links to attachments can be found on the Attachments button on the top of the website MENU.
[Note to JohnnySe7en: Start with Family Prepping and then go to Group Survival. This should give you your PHD in Prepping and help you do it fast and cheap.]
Resetus.us (free news blog) Pay attention to any article mentioning Clif High. He is now supported (information wise) by the Navy Intelligence.
Your Goal:
Annette, you should have your plan operational within two weeks, just modify the blueprint.

Don was born with the personality of a Melancholic, making him a great organizer of physical things.
His passion was never for high stress project management. He will be great help in organizing the "stuff" and storing it.
He would be great as the Physical group leader.

Your training as an advanced Girl Scout makes you the perfect person to create the vision as you were trained as a project manager from that experience. However, to activate the plan during chaos the best leader might be a male or female choleric with a child with them. That would be a winning hand no matter what!
With your modified blueprint available to all, all members will be well trained should activation be required. There should be no need for weekend training.
Two Week Head Start:
Here are hints not in the blueprint:
Food: This is the time consuming and physically demanding part of your job, so cheat a little.
You can order online from Costco or Sam's Warehouse Most supplies can be shipped to your home.
What cannot be shipped can be purchased online and picked up the following day (& loaded by them).
You can even ask for it to be placed on a pallet and shrink wrapped. They can then set it in a pick-up truck.

When you get ready to secure food let me know and I can share a list of suggested purchases for you and Don.

Power: Note from the blueprint that you can cut your need for potable water in half.
This will allow you to operate the well for about 20 minutes every three days to fill hot water tanks and water barrels.
This will greatly reduce the use of solar power.

Heat: Prepare to cook on a Coleman gasoline fueled camp stove, the cheapest method available to you other than a Rocket Stove..
If you focus on rice or noodle meals and use lots of precooked food in cans, then meal cooking should be no more than 15 minutes per heavy meal.
For god's sake, don't inventory dried beans!

In winter prepare to seal off some rooms.

Coaching? To implement the blueprint can be overwhelming when doing it by yourself.

If you need a surrogate member/coach until you build your group I will freely volunteer. Just call me. (I am a choleric/Sanguine)

Happy Hunting! Jim

P.S. Attached [linked] is the Leadership Chart for our group. Use [or modify] it or make your own. You can even have you as the leader until you grow in membership then make the transition.
I will send a link on silver purchasing later today.

Welcome from the mountains

Welcome!
Conspiracy theories are a wide topic, with lot´s of disturbing context in it. Understanding, keeping distance and the knowledge that you can only change your own small circle keeps you away from insanity

Searching for the truth is good work but not good for the own mind, when you research almost all the time. And preaching doesn´t help. No one want´s to listen and even less want to act. (I know what I wrote here and it´s wanted that way)

Now we have almost WW3, wierd vaccinations, controlled press, disrimination by law and so on. A lot of those theories changed to living reality.

You know what - I´m prepard for a kitchen in flames and a world on fire. We are still preparing, but there are days with friends and family, where you light a fire, lean back and just enjoy the melody.

Latest posts

Back