UK preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously doubt any member is going to want to rush out and join your little group of unprepared individuals.

There you go again with the negative defeatist waves man..:)
oddball.jpg

Incidentally women will be welcome at the Hall too and can take up our powered hanglider on patrol if they're as good as Karen Black in 'Airport 75' who took over the controls of a jumbo after a midair collision knocked out the two pilots-..:)

Kennedy- "She's flying it!"
Heston- "Climb baby, climb"

Airport-75-Shes-flying-it.jpg

Nope. I would pass. My family and I are doing just fine. And we live the homesteader life normally. We do the things every single day and already have the place and the stuff to do it.
No imaginary video gaming here.
yep same here.
maybe not the full homesteader thing but we are growing a lot of our own food and I have been "prepping" most of my adult life in one form or another.
and not computer gaming at 2.50AM would be a start for a newbie.
time to get priorities right.

Last edited:
I'm talking tactical planning and organisation, not just trigger pulling..:)
I've been regularly beating firearms owners of all nations on the online computer wargaming circuit for the past 19 years.. :cool:

Below: me leading my squad in Armed Assault, I tell them "Stick with me if you want to live"
game-squad.jpg
online gaming?? yeah,sure,what ever...

I'm surprised you didn't know that Google has an image search feature.

BUSTED!

https://www.luxury-architecture.net...-inspired-rustic-log-cabin-chalet-in-montana/

I've seen all these photos before on a UK site, including the "5 acre holding" and the country house, he used the name MICK on that forum but the photos and posts are an exact duplicate of those on the other forum. its definitely the same person, he talked about "war games" too.
I wasnt impressed then and I'm not impressed now.

Last edited:
online gaming?? yeah,sure,what ever...

I do some online gaming with friends, strictly for social entertainment and the very basics of knowing about Milsim.

I play airsoft for fun and group tactical skills, field communications, Milsim training. It has its real life benefits for survival.

I play airsoft for fun and group tactical skills, field communications, Milsim training. It has its real life benefits for survival.
Airsoft definitely has its benefits. Back during the Obama shortages, I had to use an Airsoft 1911 in the backyard to train for IDPA and Steel Challenge competition. Manual of arms was identical to a real 1911. Some of the parts were even interchangeable, and some were almost interchangeable (slightly different dimensions) I ran an IDPA stage using the airsoft 1911 once. (after the competition).

I'm surprised you didn't know that Google has an image search feature.

BUSTED!

https://www.luxury-architecture.net...-inspired-rustic-log-cabin-chalet-in-montana/

Let me spell it out again guys- Doomsday Hall does not exist..:)
It'll only exist after the apocalypse hits, when we go out into the countryside and move into a deserted country house.
Meanwhile we can discuss what it will look like, and pull pics off the net to serve as "models" like the communal living room one for discussion.
Incidentally if you look carefully at my pic, you'll see I photoshopped wooden panels on the windows for security, whereas the original "rustic" pic from the net didn't have any.
Adapt, improvise, overcome..:)

Let me spell it out again guys- Doomsday Hall does not exist..:)
Yes, I know that. But you are talking about it as if it were a real place, and if someone didn't carefully read your OP, they would get the impression it's real. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to make it clear that this is all hypothetical and use appropriate language. Such as "Here's how I envision the Doomsday Hall communal living room where we could meet for chat..."

war gaming for 19 years? what a waste of a life.

Actually I've been wargaming for over 40 years, firstly with figures and boardgames, then the past 19 with computers under my wargaming name 'PoorOldSpike'
I'm currently a mod at the Mission 4 Today forum and my posts there have had over 11 million views..:cool:
war-mod-m4t.png

and i bounce around other forums too, strutting my stuff and teaching people how to stay alive in the wargame jungle-

war-fgm-banner-B.jpg

POS-pdfs.jpg

game-pc2-thanks.jpg

WPC-training.jpg

Below:- my character in 'Armed Assault'. When the natives see me coming they flee indoors shrieking "Aiieee, it is he who walks with danger!"
aa3-loy.jpg

Here's a vid of me, note the superbly confident body language that says "Apocalypse? Bring it on"..:)

Last edited:
I do some online gaming with friends, strictly for social entertainment and the very basics of knowing about Milsim.

air soft is go, we do that too with my reserve buddies, cheeper and safer to do simulation runs and learn new stuff and relearn old stuff..

air soft is go, we do that too with my reserve buddies, cheeper and safer to do simulation runs and learn new stuff and relearn old stuff..

Good for you mate..:)-

Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)- "War should be the only study of a prince. He should consider peace only as a breathing-time, which gives him leisure to contrive, and furnishes an ability to execute, military plans"

Miyamoto Musashi (samurai 1584-1645)- "True warriors are fierce, because their training is fierce"

You'll do mate..;)

wragame-define.jpg

Latest posts

Back