UK preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Doomsday Manor plan has more holes than swiss cheese. The skills needed, the equipment needed, the fuel needed, the supplies needed and all the other items needed are not going to be found AFTER a major WROL / SHTF event. Your OPSEC still sucks. This is a fantasy plan without any chance for success. Just because somebody wants into your group does not make them worthwhile or safe. Very dumb recruiting outlook. It appears that your group plans to be marauders, breaking into shops and stealing everything not nailed down. You forget or don't realize that when a society starts to breakdown, all resources will be tapped out. Gun shops will already be emptied out. Stores will already be emptied out. Fuel will already be gone. Roads will be blocked by abandoned vehicles. Mismatched firearm calibers will be a huge problem. What good is it to have 25 shooters when half of them can't find ammo? I could go on for days and many pages poking holes in the Doomsday Manor plan but all the other members already see the issues with you concept. It appears to me that you do not actually have any real military, hunting or prepping skills. You really need to practice these real world skills before you plan to rely on them. Growing food is an art form / science. Hunting and trapping is an art form / science. Fishing is an art form / science. Sniping is a science and requires top notch equipment, great shooting skills and a very particular mindset. Every year thousands of hunters go into the woods and come back empty handed. Every year professional farmers have crop failures. I would be more interested in your posts IF you had listed what you would have stored vs. just stumbling upon. Logistics require real planning. For example: How many in your original group? What are their skills? What supplies will they have? Where will the supplies come from? How will the supplies be transported? How will your group be structured? These are the type of things REAL WORLD preppers concern our selves with, not fantasy world plans with no details. Anybody can post pictures but the actual planning and logistics require moving out of the basement and into the real world to gather real world experience. When you post actual details on how the Doomsday Manor will become reality, then I will respond, until then it is just fantasy land and not worth my time.

...Your OPSEC still sucks...your group plans to be marauders, breaking into shops and stealing everything not nailed down....

Hey knock off them negative defeatist waves man or the Apocalypse will have you for breakfast..:)
I'm sure we've already had more than enough enough defeatist talk from useless politicians, eg-
obama-taliban.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No offence but you remind me of some woman named Lisa in a religious forum who kept saying "You can't just steal stuff or move into peoples country houses in an apocalypse"; we tried pointing out to her that 99% of the worlds population would be dead and that there were empty shops and houses everywhere, but she said "that doesn't matter, you still can't steal or take over their homes"
We laughed her off the board, she's probably gone back to the kitchen..:)

Far from having a defeatist snowflakey attitude, our Hall group will have a winning mindset and be THE DOMINANT GROUP IN THE AREA, and other groups will fear us rather than the other way around.
"No rules in a knife fight" will be our motto.
We won't go looking for trouble but if it comes we'll take a leaf out of Al's book--

"If sumbody messes wid me, I'm a-gonna mess wid him"- Al Capone
Alphonse-Gabriel-Capone.png

Last edited:
The crops and animal food products you are showing have a huge learning curve to process. I work a small farm, as many of us on this site do. We grow as much food as possible, and raise animals for food and do the butchering. I hope that if the video game scenario with 25 people to help is your plan, that you at least choose 25 sharpshooter/farmers. Otherwise it seems as though you are just showing us pictures of your utopian video game set up, or the scenes from the movies you like best.
So, question for you...what do you do now? Garden? Raise your own meat? Store a years plus of food?

So, question for you...what do you do now? Garden? Raise your own meat? Store a years plus of food?

People have been living self-sufficiently for thousands of years so if they can do it I'm sure the Hall group can..:)
Here are the jobs and chores that'll need to be done around the Hall, some of our members will have various skills and can teach the rest-

The-Hall-wire2-jobs.png

Not answering the question...what do you do? And I mean now.

Well when the apoc hits, a few of us will load our food stocks into a van and drive out to a big country house (Doomsday Hall).
The stocks will last us for a few months while we're planting seeds etc, and we can also fish/hunt/gather.
Meanwhile our group will slowly grow as other people will begin drifting out to join us..:)

Last edited:
These will be the type of members we'll want at the Hall, anybody with a tough 'Who Dares Wins' attitude..:)

sas-who-dares-TV.jpg

Again no details. A few of us. How many is a few? Behive, where are you going to get the bees? Where are you going to get the bee hive and bee attending equipment? Fishing, what equipment on hand now? Distilling sea water, again where are you going to get the equipment? Vehicle patrol, where are you going to get the fuel? Making bread, you have the components and the skills now? Workshop, what tools do you have?. Harvest, what happens if the event happens at the beginning of winter? The devil is in the details, and those are sorely lacking in all your posts. Since you continually fail to provide any details, it must be because you don't have any sort of detailed plan. Failing to plan is a plan for failure.

Vehicle patrol, where are you going to get the fuel?...Workshop, what tools do you have?...

There'll be all sorts of stuff laying around in the deserted post-apoc world, you name it and we'll grab it- tools, fuel, vehicles, popcorn etc no problem.
And here's our workshop behind the Hall where we can make and maintain our tools etc

Workshop-inside.jpg

As for vehicles, we'll pick up a baby like this from a derelict army base and use it for our foraging trips into town, we'll need a good driver and somebody on the gun to hose down the grockles.. ("Grockle" definition- a condescending term for anyone not lucky enough to be in our group)
Gaia-Amir.jpg

Below: the Hallmobile hits town-

and we'll have this song blaring out of our roof-mounted loudspeaker to strike fear into the grockles-

Here's the Doomsday Hall communal living room where we meet for chat, singsongs, board games, reminiscences and Elvis impressions etc in front of a roaring log fire-

Hall-boarded.jpg

Right Elv?

My only beef with US prep/survival websites is that they're too gun-centred and seem to think owning a gun guarantees their survival in all situations, so as a result their brains turn to mush because they never use them, and I have to keep reminding them to fight with their brain first and their weapons second.
They banned me from Survivalist Board last week for saying stuff like that, I suppose they couldn't handle the fact that a limey was trying to tell them what to do..:)
Spoken like a typical POM. For most of us a firearm is just a tool. During Fall and winter I use a gun every day on the trap line. Spring and summer I use a gun for pest and predator control. At least for me a gun isn't a toy but a tool.

Spoken like a typical POM. For most of us a firearm is just a tool. During Fall and winter I use a gun every day on the trap line. Spring and summer I use a gun for pest and predator control. At least for me a gun isn't a toy but a tool.

What's a POM?
As for guns, we'll certainly need you at the Hall to deal with any predators that come snooping around..:)

Again just play time pictures. No details. Planning to fail.

Mate you live in a blue anti-Trump state with zero protection on the border, that's planning to fail..:😛
How about it Pedro?

"We don't want no steenkin wall"
steenkin.jpg

Last edited:
Ooooh can I join and drive the Hallmobile?

Of course mate, that's the fighting spirit we want..:)
"Inflict the maximum amount of wound,death and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."- Gen. George Patton
Hopefully we'll also be able to find a tank at a deserted army base

Abrams 120mm armour-piercing shell
Abrams-round.jpg

The numbers (if any) the Hall group would provide would be more of a liability to Articdude, than an asset. One reason to maintain OPSEC is to prevent liabilities from showing up at your front door. From the information or lack there of, I doubt there would be a single member of this forum that would want to join the "Hall" group, other than ProudPrepper wanting to drive the "Hall" mobile (LMAO). I seriously doubt any member is going to want to rush out and join your little group of unprepared individuals.

Latest posts

Back