THIS MAY SOUND STUPID....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you raise rabbits where you are? That would be a good source of meat on the hoof for you

That's true, I have Dachshunds as well as the rest of my herd of dogs and they just stare at the rabbit hutches. They go after the wild rabbits on their own.

We put our rabbit hutches inside of our chicken runs and so far the rabbits haven't been too fussed by the dogs barking. Haven't had any does eat their young yet, so I'm hoping the arrangement works out with where we have them.

Our Local Authority don't mind us keeping dogs,cats,and the odd rabbit, but, they wont let us keep chickens. Ifn I was right out in the country it would be different

Some areas around here are weird about the chickens, but usually don't mind if you have less than a dozen and no roosters. That's in town though, out here, no one cares.

was out looking for food grade buckets and containers for storage today but it was a local holiday yesterday most of the café/bars ,restaurants and food prep businesses were closed. but have organised maybe 6 of varying sizes

One of our roosters signed his own death warrant this evening. Elvis left the coop and won't be returning.

Sounds like a good start on the buckets. I get mine from a bakery in one of the grocery stores where we shop. Free if we take them dirty and a dollar if they wash them.

We're kind of out like that here as well. It takes all day to go shopping because of travel time.

Bitch bitch bitch about the travel. HAHA! I drive 100 mile round trip to work each day.. and days off i gotta go the same routs to go shopping.

Would you like a cookie? I'm baking raspberry chocolate chip ones tomorrow. I don't mind the trip so much, I like to get out of the house now and again.

I know I always relax just a little more when we pull onto our road.

Latest posts

Back