The Spark For Civil War....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was born in Birmingham, AL back in the 60's...I share a birthday with MLK(I spent a lot of time studying his speeches). I saw a lot as a kid growing up in the deep south. There are always two sides to a coin. Racism existed on both sides...sorry to bust anyones bubble. I lived that first hand...I can honestly say most of the "problems" stemmed from the lack of a stable father figure in the home. All the children I grew up with that had a mother and father involved on a day to day basis were pretty good kids as a general rule. The children from a one parent home usually did not have the same stability...and color of skin had nothing to do with anything. An unstable home life as a child generally breeds unstable adults.

Yes you are a racist Kevin.

Racism is the human condition. Every human ever born is a racist. In the past it has had tremendous evolutionary value. Racism is furthering your genes or the genes most similar to yours. Just recognizing genetic differences is racism. Imagine two groups of people expanding their range 100,000 years ago and meeting at a river's edge. There is not enough territory to support both groups, one must leave. The group forced out has less chance of survival and less chance to reproduce to the same level as the group staying. This is racism in action.

All peoples all over the earth, every one, are racists according to anthropologists. Kevin, this was news when a professor of anthropology told this to me in 1968 but even you should be aware of it by now. This racism did not stop this anthropologist going back to live with his Eskimo village every summer. He lived their full time during college and loved these people but both they and he admits their racism.

Another anthropologist, Dr. Claude Levi-Strauss (did not invent blue jeans) worked among South American Indians during the 1950s and came up with some underlying reasoning for universal racism. He says the human mind can work best in binary mode. The number three is an abstraction to humans---hence our trouble with stop lights and the yellow light--should we stop or go through? Who knows? Binary means things beyond biological race. It mean where do you draw the line--the line between "us and them". Kevin, for you it means left vs. right. You hate those on the right regardless of race. It can also mean religion. Are those of your religion "us" to you? It can mean language or culture. Anywhere, for any reason, someone becomes "them" is racism according to Claude Levi-Strauss. And he took a lot of abuse over this idea being a French Jew after the Second World War.

So nationalism is racism, religious intolerance is racism, racism is racism, it is all line drawing and all the same thing. Even Marxism is racism because they select for their special people, the working class, at the expense of others.

Sorry but all your leftist BLM and Antifa friends are just as racist as those accepting and embracing it like Adolf Hitler. It is just the way we are. To deny it is to deny being human.

Yes you are a racist Kevin.

Racism is the human condition. Every human ever born is a racist. In the past it has had tremendous evolutionary value. Racism is furthering your genes or the genes most similar to yours. Just recognizing genetic differences is racism. Imagine two groups of people expanding their range 100,000 years ago and meeting at a river's edge. There is not enough territory to support both groups, one must leave. The group forced out has less chance of survival and less chance to reproduce to the same level as the group staying. This is racism in action.

All peoples all over the earth, every one, are racists according to anthropologists. Kevin, this was news when a professor of anthropology told this to me in 1968 but even you should be aware of it by now. This racism did not stop this anthropologist going back to live with his Eskimo village every summer. He lived their full time during college and loved these people but both they and he admits their racism.

Another anthropologist, Dr. Claude Levi-Strauss (did not invent blue jeans) worked among South American Indians during the 1950s and came up with some underlying reasoning for universal racism. He says the human mind can work best in binary mode. The number three is an abstraction to humans---hence our trouble with stop lights and the yellow light--should we stop or go through? Who knows? Binary means things beyond biological race. It mean where do you draw the line--the line between "us and them". Kevin, for you it means left vs. right. You hate those on the right regardless of race. It can also mean religion. Are those of your religion "us" to you? It can mean language or culture. Anywhere, for any reason, someone becomes "them" is racism according to Claude Levi-Strauss. And he took a lot of abuse over this idea being a French Jew after the Second World War.

So nationalism is racism, religious intolerance is racism, racism is racism, it is all line drawing and all the same thing. Even Marxism is racism because they select for their special people, the working class, at the expense of others.

Sorry but all your leftist BLM and Antifa friends are just as racist as those accepting and embracing it like Adolf Hitler. It is just the way we are. To deny it is to deny being human.
Whoosh. Swing and a miss.

Why are we (as a forum) devolving into bickering with each other, name calling, and growing the divide between each other?. This is a prepper forum, and we’re all here to prep, and we should all be on the same side (the human race) as potential survivors.

Sorry, i don’t know any of you personally, but this and other threads here lately have turned into a shit show. Let’s all just get along. Can we get back to discussing mylar bags, chicken coops, and baofeng radios? ;)

If civil war does come, I am one of the few with the knowledge to water and feed my family. I have enough knowledge at wild crafting to find herbs, food, etc and to grow and maintain a garden. I know how to filter most unclean water sources. What I don't have is the security to protect the end product. That's what I come here for...to find others of like mindedness. And with the posts I read the list is very limited as to who I would want to "go to war" with. Some of you are just out to get your small minded points across without any thought to a bigger picture or an end result. I will not call out any names because it's very obvious where they stand. Some of you couldn't find your way out of a wet paper bag with both hands if your life depended on it. Just one old woman's observation.

All of us are not here to prep. We should be though.

unfortunately, not everyone recognizes the need to discuss the controversial topics as well as the beenie weenie - some people just aren't going to accept the well known & accepted prepper knowns concerning these topics - their decision and their peril ....

this is all we get for prepper basic training - the bayonet part was never pleasant but necessary - if you want to go into combat holding on to your sheeple beliefs >>> wish you luck the first time your old softball teammate comes swinging for your head ....

I don't think anyone considers themselves the prepper DI of Khe Sahn experience - but plenty of diverse experience & knowledge on these various prepper sites - accept it or leave it >>> goes for what some of us have in real-life experience dealing with some of these controversial topics ...

talk about saying a lot without saying anything.
thats the problem with prepper forums, too much politics and not enough prepping.

if you're referring to my post >> go 性交 yourself - piss poor if you don't understand mental conditioning & understanding your moral conflicts is as important part of prepping as cases of Spam ....

This thread is a showpiece and should be a cautionary tale. How a group in a "prepper" forum has overlooked the importance of scrutinizing new members and allowing them to be a cancer that harms the group, or camp, is a sin. The mods here have allowed hostile combatants with the intention to cause harm, join the forum, because "diversity is great". We have witnessed all over the world how well that ignorant thinking has worked out. Successful "groups" have those with similar ideas and goals, and they weed out those who can break them down. Opposing views are one thing, and good for a group to grow, but there are some who offer nothing but contempt. I tried to point out the disruption and disdain of a couple new people, looking at you Kevin and Tahobie, and I was kicked out. Enjoy your new "members", and good luck.

Also, get a push mower, because grass grows, and if there's no gas..... My last input

Isn't there an "ignore" button?

Some of ya'll getting pretty fired up and offended. I gots no problem discussing politics, or controversial topics, but part of the issue in our country is the inability to have conversations without one side or the other screaming and running to their respective corners.

I know, adulting is difficult sometimes... But I vote we give it a shot.

This thread is a showpiece and should be a cautionary tale. How a group in a "prepper" forum has overlooked the importance of scrutinizing new members and allowing them to be a cancer that harms the group, or camp, is a sin. The mods here have allowed hostile combatants with the intention to cause harm, join the forum, because "diversity is great". We have witnessed all over the world how well that ignorant thinking has worked out. Successful "groups" have those with similar ideas and goals, and they weed out those who can break them down. Opposing views are one thing, and good for a group to grow, but there are some who offer nothing but contempt. I tried to point out the disruption and disdain of a couple new people, looking at you Kevin and Tahobie, and I was kicked out. Enjoy your new "members", and good luck.

Also, get a push mower, because grass grows, and if there's no gas..... My last input

I had a push mower. Gave it to my one Amish neighbor.
A grass scythe was easier and got more done with one swipe.

Latest posts

Back