The Spark For Civil War....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't there an "ignore" button?

Some of ya'll getting pretty fired up and offended. I gots no problem discussing politics, or controversial topics, but part of the issue in our country is the inability to have conversations without one side or the other screaming and running to their respective corners.

I know, adulting is difficult sometimes... But I vote we give it a shot.

Well said.

I was trying to focus on what could be a trigger and the second and even third order effects that would result.
Those could be more felt by all vs that one event that may happen in a distant city or even on the other side of the country from you.

For the few people reading this which I have sent my little book of survival thoughts, notes, drawings and experiences since 1974: Go back and read the first chapter about ""getting into a survival situation -in a group of people- and read what my advice was, is and will keep being for the future...too many people cannot even keep a civil tongue, nice thoughts or kind words within their OWN FAMILY....just imagine what they will/would be like if you got into a war, fight, survival situation or worse with them....(big paul) stay free and stay away from the sheeple!!! love ya! live free, Gary

@Trihonda Yes there IS an ignore button and after 9 years being here, I had finally used it for the first time a couple months ago now, I think it was. I used to get very frustrated for a couple new members and will admit I even got baited in with the conversation. Normally I would ignore, but when enough is enough I do put in my two cents in. You either agree or disagree, that is up to them. For the couple I ignore, there is no "discussing" with them because apparently only their minds matter. I'm getting too old and set in my ways.

Discussing with a fool, does not take away any of your wisdom. But it does waste some of your most valuable assets!!! Each minute could be better used brushing your teeth, cleaning the garden, visiting a loved one on the phone, kissing your lover, playing with the kids and dogs...get the idea??? Your time is limited, the ignorance of a fool is just as unlimited as the universe! Don't fall into a BLACK HOLE of ignorance---you might not ever get back out. GP

The racists will continue to be exposed and eliminated.

YES! The privileged white people need critical race training to show how racist they are, because they don't even know their own hate. Just look at this old white privileged A Hole who wants to ban Menthol cigarettes because of their "damage to the black communities". He says 86% of menthol smokers are black, so they should be banned.

Biden administration is expected to propose BAN on menthol cigarettes because of 'damage to black communities'

Biden admin expected to take steps to BAN menthol cigarettes | Daily Mail Online

WUT!?!?!? That racist A Hole is Joe Hiden?!?!?! What's next; tomorrow Biden will ban fried chicken (cause it causes heart problems), Hennessey (because it causes liver problems), Kool-Aid (because all that sugar makes you fat), and abortion (because so many POC do it)? "If you don't vote for me, you ain't POC" - Joe Biden 2020

You are right, call out racism when you see it.

Doubt that. I guess the moderators let people come back after being banned

YES! The privileged white people need critical race training to show how racist they are,
I’m not sure about that, but people do need to stop referring groups of people in derogatory terms, even if “those are the words ma and pa used to use.”

They were not necessarily derogatory when ma and pa used them. The progressives are just changing the rules. So, you have to look at it from the rights point of view. How would you feel if the right taught your college aged child different words that they had to use or they would be labelled racist. Here's one: oriental. I grew up using that word and there is not a thing wrong with it. If you look on a ramen package, it's still called oriental ramen. College students will call you a racist boomer, and tell you the new word is asian.
I hate to say it, but white people are ignoring the word racist. It's overused. Systemic racism. All of that. The left has created a huge problem out of something Americans have made great strides over. Geesh, I even saw one of my lefty friends quote Malcolm X on facebook the other day. Really? Malcom X? MLK would be rolling over in his grave. Remember what MLK said? Judge people by their character and not by the color of their skin. It's a simple thing, really. But no......the left wants all white people to admit they're racist, even though they're not. Get down on our knees and beg for racist forgiveness.

Secession has to happen; preferably with walls around the blue states. Defund the police, and empty the prisons... what could possibly go wrong?

76,000 California violent, career felons get earlier releases

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — With little notice, California on Saturday is increasing early release credits for 76,000 inmates, including violent and repeat felons, as it further trims the population of what once was the nation’s largest state correctional system.

More than 63,000 inmates convicted of violent crimes will be eligible for good behavior credits that shorten their sentences by one-third instead of the one-fifth that had been in place since 2017.

That includes nearly 20,000 inmates who are serving life sentences with the possibility of parole.

76,000 California violent, career felons get earlier releases | General | kptv.com

Back to the OP, another possible spark, inflation or hyperinflation induced food prices/shortages.
People tend to get upset when they cannot feed themselves or their families. That can lead to real social or civil unrest. History is full of examples of empires failing due to extreme weather leading to a famine.
Technically the current war in Syria was the result of failed crops/food shortage.

Edit: I just posted an article about chicken shortages being felt, especially in the fast food industry.
Unfortunately, yes, I could see civil unrest breaking out in America over shortages of McDonalds new chicken sandwich.
I am not sure if that is a joke or not . . .

Last edited:
You can’t even call racists, racists. Gotcha.

It appears to me that your sole purpose here is disruption. Nobody here likes you, but here you remain. I would never want to be somewhere I wasn't wanted. Says alot about you and your intentions. It's ok to have a different view, but you are clearly taking things and making them what they are not for the sake of argument. I will not be a member of a small forum that allows me to be called racist simply because I no longer support the left's agenda. As a Native American, I am deeply insulted by the new language and tactics of the left. As a proud American, I am deeply insulted by the new language and tactics of the left. As a prepper forum member, I am deeply insulted that a person like this is allowed to continue to post their insults, name calling, and disruptive swill.

Go ahead and ban me permanently.

It appears to me that your sole purpose here is disruption. Nobody here likes you, but here you remain. I would never want to be somewhere I wasn't wanted. Says alot about you and your intentions. It's ok to have a different view, but you are clearly taking things and making them what they are not for the sake of argument. I will not be a member of a small forum that allows me to be called racist simply because I no longer support the left's agenda. As a Native American, I am deeply insulted by the new language and tactics of the left. As a proud American, I am deeply insulted by the new language and tactics of the left. As a prepper forum member, I am deeply insulted that a person like this is allowed to continue to post their insults, name calling, and disruptive swill.

Go ahead and ban me permanently.

I agree with everything you said, except for the last sentence. Stay with us!

Latest posts

Back