The Winds of World War

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a fireworks warehouse that caught on fire and burned a while before igniting a stockpile of ammonium nitrate. You can see the fireworks going off in the initial explosion and fire that lasted 30 seconds before the ammonium nitrate blew. Too much video evidence from many different cell phones to try to spin it into something it wasn't.
If it were a nuclear explosion there would be scads of evidence of that and Beirut would be uninhabitable.

War between Russia and NATO will kill millions in shorter time. If there is an exchange of blows there, watch out in the USA what China does, China could then be very dangerous for you.

During this whole plandemic we shall already have seen China is extremly dangerous for the industrial nations and China can destroy them without fireing even one bullet: The just need to cut off the commodity chain and the rest of the world is dead.

The just need to cut off the commodity chain and the rest of the world is dead.
Not really the rest of the world"!"" The only thing I get from China is the silly plastic shoes I wear when I am working in the garden. I can live quite well without the Chinese crap copied from the rest of the world. There are no Chinese "tourists"...there are only chinese industrial spies stealing pictures and info from the world about how to build something and how to make something. They take their pics home as a copy the developments of the rest of the world to save their money in developments and research. Thieves all.

Wasn't sure which thread to place this. It seems easy for our power to be shut down.

Taiwan Hit by Widespread Power Outages Affecting Taipei

There was a "malfunction" at Kaohsiung’s Hsinta Power Plant (Southern Taiwan) which then had a ripple effect all over the island, knocking out major power grids as far away as Taipei (opposite end of Taiwan from Kaoshiung).
Map of Taiwan, so you can see how far the power outage propagated
iEjeDrb.jpg

There was a "malfunction" at Kaohsiung’s Hsinta Power Plant (Southern Taiwan) which then had a ripple effect all over the island, knocking out major power grids as far away as Taipei (opposite end of Taiwan from Kaoshiung).
Map of Taiwan, so you can see how far the power outage propagated
iEjeDrb.jpg

Makes one wonder if it was a Test malfunction by China.

“Pro-Russian Mayor in Eastern Ukrainian City of Kreminna Found Shot Dead in the Street After He Was Detained by Officials

1646347685856.jpeg

The Pro-Russian mayor Vlodymyr Struk was found dead in the street of Kreminna in Luhansk eastern Ukraine after he was reportedly detained a day earlier.

His wife claimed he was taken by unidentified people in camouflage clothing a day earlier.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...na-found-shot-dead-street-detained-officials/

“Ukraine War Report

@UkraineWR

The head of Kremenets OTG Vlodymyr Struk, who welcomed Russia's invasion of Ukraine, was found dead. He was an active supporter of the so-called "LPR". And since the Russian invasion of Ukraine, he has actively called on local deputies to cooperate with Russians. #Ukraine

CIVIL WAR in the Ukraine too??

She's not a politician, but seems to know a lot.

Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) Tweeted:
Supposedly.... Putin is going to reveal evidence of Biden Crime Family corruption in the near future. I do believe there’s evidence but I’m doubtful we will ever see it.

Latest posts

Back