The Winds of World War

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not long ago China and Russia militaries conducted a military practice together in a mock conflict with the NATO . They do intend to team up against the NATO. . At the top of the U.S. military chain of command is the same group that couldn't even withdraw from Afghanistan without creating perhaps the worst debacle in U.S. military history . --- I remember a period in my life where I slept each night with a loaded m16 snuggled up against me , a big knife under my pillow and a live hand grenade . Those days may be returning once more .

Civilians can expect if the conflict spills outside Ukraine boarders for Biden and friends , one of the first thing Russia or China will do on the soil of NATO countries will to E.M.P. their entire countrys . I hope you guys are prepared for a country with no lights , no electric appliances , no stores , no electronics and no gasoline .

Very interesting read…

NUCLEAR EMP ATTACK SCENARIOS AND COMBINED-ARMS CYBER WARFARE
July 2017
by
Dr. Peter Vincent Pry

Some plausible scenarios for EMP attacks against North America include the following:

 Russia Strikes Canada. The U.S. retaliates with long-range conventional bomber and cruise missile strikes for Russian aggression against European NATO, so Russia makes an EMP "warning shot" against Canada, that also damages U.S. early warning radars and National Missile Defenses in Alaska, hoping the U.S. will "de-escalate" and stop fighting.87
 China Strikes the United States. Amidst an escalating conflict with the U.S. over Taiwan and the South China Sea, China makes an EMP attack blacking-out the mainland's 48 states, hoping to knock the U.S. out of the war.
 Iran Strikes the United States. The former Obama Administration is wrong, and critics are right, that Iran already has nuclear-armed missiles, and can make an EMP attack against the U.S. by satellite, which Iran does to destroy the "Great Satan" that is the United States.
 Al Qaeda Strikes the United States. North Korea or Iran provides Al Qaeda with a nuclear armed short- or medium-range missile in a freighter, to make a nuclear EMP attack by proxy to eliminate the U.S. as an actor on the world stage.
 North Korea Strikes Texas. North Korea makes an EMP attack using a Scud missile launched from a freighter to blackout the Texas electric grid as a "warning shot" for the U.S. to stop "aggressive" military exercises and deployment of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) missile defenses to South Korea.”

http://www.firstempcommission.org/u...ber_warfare_by_peter_pry_july_2017.pdf#page30

Very interesting read…

NUCLEAR EMP ATTACK SCENARIOS AND COMBINED-ARMS CYBER WARFARE
July 2017
by
Dr. Peter Vincent Pry

Some plausible scenarios for EMP attacks against North America include the following:

 Russia Strikes Canada. The U.S. retaliates with long-range conventional bomber and cruise missile strikes for Russian aggression against European NATO, so Russia makes an EMP "warning shot" against Canada, that also damages U.S. early warning radars and National Missile Defenses in Alaska, hoping the U.S. will "de-escalate" and stop fighting.87
 China Strikes the United States. Amidst an escalating conflict with the U.S. over Taiwan and the South China Sea, China makes an EMP attack blacking-out the mainland's 48 states, hoping to knock the U.S. out of the war.
 Iran Strikes the United States. The former Obama Administration is wrong, and critics are right, that Iran already has nuclear-armed missiles, and can make an EMP attack against the U.S. by satellite, which Iran does to destroy the "Great Satan" that is the United States.
 Al Qaeda Strikes the United States. North Korea or Iran provides Al Qaeda with a nuclear armed short- or medium-range missile in a freighter, to make a nuclear EMP attack by proxy to eliminate the U.S. as an actor on the world stage.
 North Korea Strikes Texas. North Korea makes an EMP attack using a Scud missile launched from a freighter to blackout the Texas electric grid as a "warning shot" for the U.S. to stop "aggressive" military exercises and deployment of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) missile defenses to South Korea.”

http://www.firstempcommission.org/u...ber_warfare_by_peter_pry_july_2017.pdf#page30

nothing plausible about ANY possible EMP scenario >>> no nuke power is attacking the US and opening the door to MASSIVE return volley - and - no rogue country is wasting a nuke on some BS attack that eventually has a casualty list >>> while they are still alive they want to glow in the terrorist esteem and see actual blood ....

if there's a limited nuke use it'll be in the battle theater like Ukraine - Russia fires off one of their positioned long range missile and takes out the Warsaw based NATO C & C forward command - doubtful the return attack is nuke - the US. France or the UK wasn't attacked and they aren't using a nuke for any Poland revenge - but the message is apparent ....

I remember a period in my life where I slept each night with a loaded m16 snuggled up against me , a big knife under my pillow and a live hand grenade . Those days may be returning once more .
The same thing by me...only it was a Serbian Zastava (kalasnikov copy)...and I had 250 grams of plastic in my breast pocket...

“Extremists see US power grid as target, Dept. of Homeland Security report warns

WASHINGTON (AP) — Extremist groups in the United States appear to increasingly view attacking the power grid as a means of disrupting the country, according to a government report aimed at law enforcement agencies and utility operators.

Domestic extremists “have developed credible, specific plans to attack electricity infrastructure since at least 2020,” according to the report from the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis. The document, dated Monday, was obtained Tuesday by The Associated Press.

The report warns that extremists “adhering to a range of ideologies will likely continue to plot and encourage physical attacks against electrical infrastructure,” which includes more than 6,400 power plants and 450,000 miles of high-voltage transmission lines that span the country…”

https://fox40.com/news/national-and...arget-dept-of-homeland-security-report-warns/
Is the biden Regime setting up Conservatives as the fall guys for the grid going down?

Look guys, I've lived a total of about 10 years of my life without electricity, it's overated .think about going back next year. It's not that different. Civilizations thrived on this planet a long time before Edison. Don't let someone bully you over a tootsie roll you don't even know if you like

I highly commend you! It had to have been a tough transition. Those who already have the knowledge and skills to obtain or make clean water, take care of sanitation in a healthy manner and how to grow as well as raise their own food…are pretty well able to survive without electric. OUR Big problem would be those who do not! They out number us greatly and will make it harder for us to survive.

Comrade Biden, just threw down another glove with the Vax mandate for truckers entering the US. This must be resisted at every level and escalated as far as its needed to go. Better to have a quick bloody resolution, than a slow drawn out out bloody death.

Maybe Joe sold any excess supplies to China, then bought Chinese-made products...Hunter needs some new shoes and lady friends;). Those stockpiles (whether medical, food supply, petroleum reserves, (ETC.) are probably bare. Joey's democratic handlers and lackeys have been on the Chinese dole for years.
President Trump, what a workhorse. That man worked 16,18, 20 hour days for the advancement of America. I firmly believe that in my soul.
Again, war with Russia, outrageous gas prices, jobs unfulfilled, logistical nightmare, open borders with a mass of unverified persons (and certainly no COVID test or inoculations,! Just keep importing new strains (as the illegals as the vectors) and mix it in everyday America (🤑🤑🤑.) We will never eradicate it that way.

But at least NO MORE MEAN TWEETS.

Thank you.
Erqueen75:USA:
He proanly gave them to China for some of his son PAYOFFS

“Extremists see US power grid as target, Dept. of Homeland Security report warns

WASHINGTON (AP) — Extremist groups in the United States appear to increasingly view attacking the power grid as a means of disrupting the country, according to a government report aimed at law enforcement agencies and utility operators.

Domestic extremists “have developed credible, specific plans to attack electricity infrastructure since at least 2020,” according to the report from the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis. The document, dated Monday, was obtained Tuesday by The Associated Press.

The report warns that extremists “adhering to a range of ideologies will likely continue to plot and encourage physical attacks against electrical infrastructure,” which includes more than 6,400 power plants and 450,000 miles of high-voltage transmission lines that span the country…”

https://fox40.com/news/national-and...arget-dept-of-homeland-security-report-warns/
Is the biden Regime setting up Conservatives as the fall guys for the grid going down?
BiCrap has done absolutely NOTHING to protect this country, HE has even aided in promoting its fall, HE should be tried for treason anlong with Pelosi, Schumer, Harriss, and other nut case DEMONcrats!!!

Latest posts

Back