The Coming Civil War

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
militias will be the only answer. hopefully with a large percentage of LEOs and vets

We’ve been fortunate to get a few of those in our group. Where I am there is no doubt the Vets and LEOs will come out in force to stop antiConstitution crap from happening. Our Sheriff is one of the good guys too.

militias will be the only answer. hopefully with a large percentage of LEOs and vets
Vets maybe. I won’t ever trust a leo, former or otherwise. Cops can lie to citizens with no penalty but not the other way around. Remember, some care about their community but almost all put their buddies ahead of citizens.

In certain European countries, young people and left-wing alternatives are blocking more and more highways and roads, even the police are watching and doing nothing against it.
There are more and more drivers and truck drivers who dissolve such blockades themselves, with brute means, but you have to be careful, in the end you get as a driver a fine from the police if you beat up the riffraff or swear too hard on the idiots.

I don't think I need to translate in English what the guy with the beard is saying to these idiots.
Society will soon jump on their necks here, the conditions are worse and worse, you even have to put up with these alternatives destroying the jobs of others and the whole economy additionally bealsten.

Latest posts

Back