The Winds of World War

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH!

I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner. Russians using "Suitcase" nukes (or the like) here in the homeland. No warning. No strategic air defense, no radar. There can only be so many NEST teams. Radiation monitors are probably in place in some of our mega-cities, or places of interest, but certainly not in what we consider second-strike targets.
Thoughts?

Many thanks,
Erqueen75:USA:
Dracos,
Why funny? You have intel up there from the great state of Montana?
Again, I've been thinking of nuclear war since 1983. I'm a rational person, but when it comes to NBCR stuff, I am tainted.
Sincerely,
Erqueen75

Nuclear war is what prompted me to become a prepper. During the cold war we knew who the enemy was. Today it could be anybody from an unstable country or a rouge religion.
Or it could be the democratic party and there fake president that's the enemy.

1/29/22
(translated from Russian)

Russian troops began to massively leave the border areas with Ukraine.

A few hours ago, high activity of the Russian military was noticed on the territory of military field camps near the Ukrainian border, however, as it turned out, this was due to the fact that Russian troops began to leave their places of temporary deployment. The data on this subject was confirmed by the press service of the Western Military District.

According to information provided by the press service of the Western Military District, at the moment, Russian units have begun to massively leave their deployment areas near the borders of Ukraine. This is due to the completion of the planned check of combat readiness.

The prolonged exercises, contrary to the statements of the West and Kiev, did not lead to any aggression from Russia. This only emphasizes the far-fetchedness of such accusations. Nevertheless, Russia has demonstrated the highest level of readiness to instantly transfer large forces to its western borders, which is especially important against the backdrop of aggressive behavior on the part of Ukraine, the United States and a number of NATO countries.

It is known that the Russian military successfully coped with the assigned combat missions, having worked out actions both in defense and in the offensive.

hmm, ruskies seem to deploy troops to Belarus too,seems like plans for a two prong move to me...

they need to throw a static line across the Ukraine/Poland border while NATO fights over entering the country >> coming into Ukraine as a blocking deterrent and coming across the border for an immediate battle will change everything - I wouldn't be too surprised to see an actual parachute drop made by Russia - first in decades & decades ....

NATO has troops & tanks in Romania & Bulgaria - if they try entering Ukraine along the Black Sea Russia will probably be waiting for them - Russia will be swarming out of Crimea seizing the coastline ....

Last edited:
If Russia could not do anything in Afghanistan and after ten years of losses and murder on civilians who did not have artillery, air forces, helicopters, tanks and well armed civilians...what are they going to do and lose in the Ukraine???? The fight there will be much worse for the poor soldiers fighting for even a worse cause than in Afghanistan. They will be fighting their own cultural "brothers" and "sisters" and not some foreign persons defending deserts and mountains. There will be much hatred, loss and many years of guerilla warfare, effecting the entire European theater and millions of old, weak, young refugees will be streaming away from the warzone....sad, sad, terribly sad repeat of mistakes which nobody has learned from. And all on the eastern border of my new homeland and BOL: SHIT. The war may come to me, but...live free and fight free. Gary

Grandpa Jo is probably the real warmonger between Ukraine and Russia, for some reason Jo wants this Ultimate War.
Many EU countries are currently also fully on this war, I'm surprised that countries like Canada there at the time also pull.
This tells me one thing, the system in Europe and the USA is probably at the end, be it the financial system as well as the social and societal system. It will come anyway to a global crisis even without war, but the despots in the government want the war to bring your neck out of the noose.

If there is a war between Russia and NATO, Europe will take the brunt of it and it will escalate further, thousands will be killed if it comes to this war, and thousands of US soldiers will die for this pointless cause and their relatives will be left in shambles.
I think at the moment the situation between Russia and NATO is more dangerous than it has ever been, and no one is interested in de-escalation, they are sending more soldiers and war material to Eastern Europe.

Even if NATO could beat Russia in the end, which I wouldn't bet on, half the world would look like German cities after 1945, but then we would be really lucky if we could still live under the open sky in these areas.

Latest posts

Back