Must Read Our Constitutional Republic is at war!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepare for the US power grid to be attacked and taken down this year by the deep state and blamed on Russia.

Work on extended living without power and water from the public utilities.

Next week many events will start to take place after the first of many audits are revealed. The fight to take back our Republic will begin. Be ready to choose your side and cut ties with some you consider friends and even family.

Do not waiver and do not sit back and watch it all happen, be ready to join the fight!

I have 500 rounds of ammo, a three day pack and looking for a fight.

I have a Generac 22kw running on propane.
That is what we have too. . . with a 500 gallon propane tank, It will basically run the whole house but you may need to adjust when trying to run major appliances at one time. Just plan in advance the electric cooking range, washing machine, coffee maker, ect to run at different times.

I have a Generac 22kw running on propane.
im looking at a cummings 25 kw with automatic switch on natural gas line, generac i found to operate at a very high speed engine and use lots more fuel, also i found the cummings to be more fuel efficient and produce more pure sine wave clean power, this makes it better for electronics!

im looking at a cummings 25 kw with automatic switch on natural gas line, generac i found to operate at a very high speed engine and use lots more fuel, also i found the cummings to be more fuel efficient and produce more pure sine wave clean power, this makes it better for electronics!
I’m putting an oscilloscope on my parents if they ever get their generic installed and will see what the sine wave looks like

1623542248732.png

Federal Reserve tells employees to avoid 'biased terms' like 'Founding Fathers'
6-11-2021

The Federal Reserve has instructed employees to adopt "bias-free language" and avoid using biased terms like "Founding Fathers," according to an internal webpage obtained by Fox News.

The Federal Reserve's Board of Governors issued the guidance for all employees nationwide on April 29, a former Fed staffer with knowledge of the matter told Fox News.

Federal Reserve tells employees to avoid 'biased terms' like 'Founding Fathers' | Fox News?__twitter_impression=true

That's exactly how you deny the history of a country, that's exactly how it begins its downfall. Here is that already far advanced, if one says here publicly that the founders of this country have fought for our freedom and our rights and one should always be aware of your commitment one has already a problem. One is then very quickly branded as a right-wing extremist, but one is already a right-wing extremist if one does not agree with the Corona measures of the government.
What the Federal Reserve does that others will also do, that is 100% planned. You bad mouth your ancestors first, then your history, after a few years many are so far that you are ashamed of something where there is nothing to be ashamed of.

It is the dismantling of whole nations, take away a nation's heroes and history and the whole people will be a will-less slave hanging on the chain of the powerful.

Latest posts

Back