The Coming Civil War

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are actively purging Americans from those roles.

We're going to stand around while our military and police are replaced with leftist nutjobs. This has happened before, and every country that has fallen, fell because people wouldn't open their eyes to reality.

They are actively purging Americans from those roles.

We're going to stand around while our military and police are replaced with leftist nutjobs. This has happened before, and every country that has fallen, fell because people wouldn't open their eyes to reality.

Honestly, I think the reason conservative, America loving cops and soldiers are leaving, is so it will be easier to know the enemy. If CW broke out, many like me would be very hesitant to fight the very people we have supported our entire lives, but knowing they are ALL jackboots would make it VERY easy. How are these people going to go after someone in their home, when the neighbors on the other side of the street are shooting at them too? Where do they take cover?

“A civil war rehearsal? US Army will conduct a two-week 'guerilla war' training exercise in North Carolina to teach Special Forces how to overthrow an 'illegitimate government' just weeks after DoJ announced new 'domestic terrorism' unit
  • Special Forces candidates will participate in the two-week Robin Sage training exercises in which they will practice overthrowing illegitimate governments
  • Robin Sage places soldiers in a 'politically unstable' fictional country and uses 'unconventional guerrilla warfare' to defeat a 'numerically superior enemy'
  • Soldiers will face off against seasoned military members and specially trained civilians during the exercise, which serves as the Special Forces final exam
  • Several citizens, however, are concerned the exercise encourages soldiers to target civilians
  • News of the training exercise comes at a tense time in the US, just five days after the country celebrated the first anniversary of the Capitol riot
  • It also follows the DOJ's creation of a new 'domestic terrorism' unit as the nation faces what officials said is an 'elevated threat from domestic violent extremists'
Young Army soldiers will be battling 'seasoned freedom fighters' across two dozen North Carolina counties in a two-week 'guerrilla warfare exercise' where they attempt to overthrow an 'illegitimate government'.

News of the training exercise comes just days after the anniversary of the Capitolriot and as the Justice Department announces the creation of a new 'domestic terrorism' unit to tackle what officials said is an 'elevated threat from domestic violent extremists'.

Some questioned the close timing of the events, while others went further with fears that the Biden administration is 'preparing for American Uprising'…”

View attachment 14749

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-training-exercise-woods-North-Carolina.html

You don't need 2 weeks training to remove an illegitimate government. Just arrest Biden and his cronies. Use the numerous documented evidence of abuse of office and treason as justification.

“A civil war rehearsal? US Army will conduct a two-week 'guerilla war' training exercise in North Carolina to teach Special Forces how to overthrow an 'illegitimate government' just weeks after DoJ announced new 'domestic terrorism' unit
  • Special Forces candidates will participate in the two-week Robin Sage training exercises in which they will practice overthrowing illegitimate governments
  • Robin Sage places soldiers in a 'politically unstable' fictional country and uses 'unconventional guerrilla warfare' to defeat a 'numerically superior enemy'
  • Soldiers will face off against seasoned military members and specially trained civilians during the exercise, which serves as the Special Forces final exam
  • Several citizens, however, are concerned the exercise encourages soldiers to target civilians
  • News of the training exercise comes at a tense time in the US, just five days after the country celebrated the first anniversary of the Capitol riot
  • It also follows the DOJ's creation of a new 'domestic terrorism' unit as the nation faces what officials said is an 'elevated threat from domestic violent extremists'
Young Army soldiers will be battling 'seasoned freedom fighters' across two dozen North Carolina counties in a two-week 'guerrilla warfare exercise' where they attempt to overthrow an 'illegitimate government'.

News of the training exercise comes just days after the anniversary of the Capitolriot and as the Justice Department announces the creation of a new 'domestic terrorism' unit to tackle what officials said is an 'elevated threat from domestic violent extremists'.

Some questioned the close timing of the events, while others went further with fears that the Biden administration is 'preparing for American Uprising'…”

View attachment 14749

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-training-exercise-woods-North-Carolina.html

I looked this news service up,,,,they are in the UK and a TABLOID to boot,,,,, I see this type of rag at the checkout line every time I shop,,,, they are always good for a laugh,,,,,,,,,,,, I just can't buy into this story,,,, sorry

View attachment 14749

I am pulling for the Guerilla Side.

I looked this news service up,,,,they are in the UK and a TABLOID to boot,,,,, I see this type of rag at the checkout line every time I shop,,,, they are always good for a laugh,,,,,,,,,,,, I just can't buy into this story,,,, sorry

No need to say sorry GG. I read a lot of different websites and compare information. Don’t think there is a totally honest one out there. This military exercise is on a ton of websites. Here is another one…

https://www.stripes.com/branches/ar...rth-carolina-robin-sage-exercise-4244611.html

It noted that in the articles I read. Would have to reread it to see the reason people are up in arms about this one.
Because everyone loves a good conspiracy 🤣

Our military succeeds (despite politicians undercutting them) because of the level of training available to them. Part of what makes good training is realism, and realism is best achieved by large, varied training areas, with a large OPFOR.

We run tons of exercises like this, but as soon as people hear about them for the first time, they assume nobody else has ever heard about them. They then immediately spool into "FEMA Death Camp" mode...because of course that's the only reason the military would conduct such training 🙄🙄

I've been involved in enough of these things to have read the articles/blogs/forum posts as I was there.. the same articles/blogs/posts that swore we were training for things we absolutely were NOT training for. It made for high comedy among my peers.

Because everyone loves a good conspiracy 🤣

Our military succeeds (despite politicians undercutting them) because of the level of training available to them. Part of what makes good training is realism, and realism is best achieved by large, varied training areas, with a large OPFOR.

We run tons of exercises like this, but as soon as people hear about them for the first time, they assume nobody else has ever heard about them. They then immediately spool into "FEMA Death Camp" mode...because of course that's the only reason the military would conduct such training 🙄🙄

I've been involved in enough of these things to have read the articles/blogs/forum posts as I was there.. the same articles/blogs/posts that swore we were training for things we absolutely were NOT training for. It made for high comedy among my peers.
YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are constructing a concrete wall around the Whitehouse. Go look.
Yes for a few days now. They are expecting an uprising. . . Hasn't been there for years, so why now? A concert wall? Their narrative is falling apart, especially over this Covid BS. The mid-elections are coming up in November. We the people are expecting a red wave, but with all the drop off boxes, mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, basically anyone voting, our RED WAVE is NOT GUARANTEED in 2022. I really think we will be seeing another voter fraud situation since basically nothing has happened over the 2020 elections. Just get ready for multiple steals once again.

Why GG? Isn't the president supposed to be the voice of the majority of Americans? Biden is not apparently since he became the resident in office. He is wanting/needing the added protection.
DON'T TRY TO TWIST MY WORDS,,,,,it is the White House where the president resides and I am not talking about Biden I don't care about that SOB,,,,,I am talking about all that came before him and those who will be there long after we are all gone,,,,,, and correct me if I am wrong but there has been intruders there in the past and was it not once BURNED TO THE GROUND

I am not trying to twist your words at all GG. We now have an illegitament President in the White House. He was NOT legitimately voted in. If YOU do not see that one, sorry. Biden has been building walls around him starting with his inauguration. The MSM used to be behind him but after a year now, they are even caving.

I am not trying to twist your words at all GG. We now have an illegitament President in the White House. He was NOT legitimately voted in. If YOU do not see that one, sorry. Biden has been building walls around him starting with his inauguration. The MSM used to be behind him but after a year now, they are even caving.
I know he stole the election,,,do I like it HELL NO,,,,, but regardless he is in the White House until the next election and wishing will not get him out and Trump back in

now about this wall,,,,, I have always thought that security at the White House was more than a little LAX the Fence they currently have is not all that secure and there has never been enough Guards on duty,,,, and with the risk of TERRORIST that we live with today you tell me do you really think that there should not be more than the current fence and security detail

Latest posts

Back