Gun bans starting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Senate Democrats Introduce New Gun Control Bill – Requires DOJ License for Gun Purchases with a 5-Year License Limit – And Government Power of Confiscation

Senate Democrats on Thursday introduced an ambitious new gun control legislation that would require all Americans to obtain a Department of Justice (DOJ) license with a 5-year limit before purchasing a single gun. The new bill would also give the government the power to confiscate guns if the license is revoked.

This new legislation was introduced by Sens. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Bob Menendez (D-NJ), and Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn).

According to the bill’s text, the license issued would “be valid for the purchase of a single firearm.” It’s unclear if additional gun purchases would require an entirely new license, or if they are allowed at all.

The bill also authorizes “procedures to ensure that any firearm is removed from any individual when the individual’s license is revoked.” Confiscated firearms would only be returned to the owner if the license is reinstated.

The Attorney General could deny a license for numerous reasons, including if the applicant has a “history of drug or alcohol abuse,” has “any recent acquisition of firearms, ammunition, or other deadly weapons,” or has a “history of unsafe storage or handling of firearms.”

Additionally, the legislation would make it illegal for “any individual to sell or otherwise dispose of a firearm to a person” unless they report the exchange to the Attorney General.”

“Senate Democrats Introduce New Gun Control Bill – Requires DOJ License for Gun Purchases with a 5-Year License Limit – And Government Power of Confiscation

Senate Democrats on Thursday introduced an ambitious new gun control legislation that would require all Americans to obtain a Department of Justice (DOJ) license with a 5-year limit before purchasing a single gun. The new bill would also give the government the power to confiscate guns if the license is revoked.

This new legislation was introduced by Sens. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Bob Menendez (D-NJ), and Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn).

According to the bill’s text, the license issued would “be valid for the purchase of a single firearm.” It’s unclear if additional gun purchases would require an entirely new license, or if they are allowed at all.

The bill also authorizes “procedures to ensure that any firearm is removed from any individual when the individual’s license is revoked.” Confiscated firearms would only be returned to the owner if the license is reinstated.

The Attorney General could deny a license for numerous reasons, including if the applicant has a “history of drug or alcohol abuse,” has “any recent acquisition of firearms, ammunition, or other deadly weapons,” or has a “history of unsafe storage or handling of firearms.”

Additionally, the legislation would make it illegal for “any individual to sell or otherwise dispose of a firearm to a person” unless they report the exchange to the Attorney General.”
Were I a senator, I submit the same bill but I’d do a find (firearm) and replace (vote) for the entirety of the text.

Last edited:
80% rulings go into effect August. Get em while the gettins good

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...me-or-receiver-and-identification-of-firearmsretry
https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...me-or-receiver-and-identification-of-firearmsbest i can do 4C64DB4C-E783-49D5-9965-0108FA714E4B.png full image won’t work either

Somehow this has evaded my searches of the federal register. Found a reference to it yesterday.
I have posted a page from Federal register here before. Why I can’t now? Mmmm.
Why the screen shoot goes black? Double Mmmmmm.

Its almost like the ATF has amended the Congressional Gun Control Act. (can they do that?). And they don’t want word getting out until it takes place.

More signs of what is to come.

How many Feds died at Waco / Ruby ridge etc and how many citizens died? the Feds will do what ever they want cos they have the biggest stick. And after watching events in DC in january I dont think for one second the people will ever rise up, no matter how many guns they have.

A buddy of mine in high school died during the Waco incident.
He was one of those who tried to enter through the second story window from the first floor roof.
What a waste...
They could have picked up Koresh at the local hardware store where he was a frequent customer and all of those kids wouldnt have died.

Welcome to the EUDSSR where decent citizens have to hand in their weapons while criminal immigrants can keep theirs.
Here we also need a permit for everything and if you get a fine (even speeding) are a reason that you can no longer buy a gun or must give his while the black market the real problem is not controlled.
Klaus Schwab, Soros and people like Brent S will be happy if the USA is disarmed, after Grandpa Joe another factor to enslave the USA.

if you think the Left is having a crap fest >>>> wait until the SCOTUS decision on NYC's draconian illegal gun restraints reinforces the 2A Rights .....

CA has tried every which way to ban people - ban particular guns - require modifications >>>> ALLLLLLL ILLEGAL

said it many times - the balloon is going to pop and every single gun in the country will be locked & loaded ready to defend home & hearth >>> and that time is as close as tomorrow

and gun control and any talk of it will be immediately shouted down - won't be much remaining of the anti-gun Left to do any bitching - the anti-gun and anti-Right didn't last long

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back