Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poland also confirms that several thousand of its citizens volunteered to fight against Russia in Ukraine out of hatred, but Poland does not confirm that 90% of them were never seen again.

I've seen one or two videos of how far the Polish mercenaries got and what the Russians did to them, not very appetizing, but I know why they were probably never seen again, you'll probably never see anything of them either.

Poles still don't understand that the F4 button like in Call of Duty doesn't work in the real War in Russia...

Last edited:
Once again, a few Poles who still don't understand that the F4 button is absolutely useless in the real war against Russia have flown over the Jordan, in the truest sense of the word.

Russia has destroyed a NATO command post in Khaziv Yar. The post was completely destroyed, but no casualties of NATO soldiers have been reported. The Ukrainian side has so far confirmed the death of the Polish NATO general Adam Marczak

New Update:

The destruction of the NATO HQ in Khaziv Yar was the HQ that had coordinated the defense in the region. In addition to NATO Brigadier General Adam Marczak, at least 4 other high-ranking NATO officers were killed.
The HQ was destroyed by several hits from Iskander missiles, which also destroyed a considerable amount of NATO equipment.

There is nothing to add to this

As long as the West continues to openly say that the matter can only be resolved on the battlefield, there will probably be more such cases. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Plötzlich und unerwartet starb gestern der polnische Brigadegeneral Marczak, Stabschef EU-Operationskommando Althea in Mons, „aus natürlichen Gründen während seiner Abwesenheit vom Dienst.“Gerücht: Verschüttet bei einem
🇷🇺
Raketenangriff Nähe
🇺🇦
Tschassiw Jar.
Translated out of the German by Gary:

Suddenly and unexpectedly, Polish Brigadier General Marczak, Chief of Staff- EU Operations Command Althea stationed in Mons, “”has died from natural causes while on VACATION””

RUMOR: buried alive during a rocket attack near Tshassiw Jar.

Last edited:
Nations only go to war when they want to steal another nations resources, Like the German and Japanese war, and the subsequent US war of retaliation in which they ended up controlling most of what the Germans and Japanese went after via the $US system. It's even been shown that the US supported the anti-colonial uprisings that stripped the UK and other old Euro powers of their Empires. From Africa to the Dutch East indies to India. Nothing wrong with that of course, but alas many of those nations are no better off now, some worse. At least the colonials kept the dictators in line and saw to it that decent infrastructure was built. They might have been exploiting but they brought stability. Look at the transport networks in those nations now, they are terrible.

Russia needs nothing from other nations, it has all the resources it could ever need but the Western European nations are bankrupt and very needy of resources. They have to import everything nearly. Russia's nation debt is about $250 Billion. One years oil exports would settle the books. I just don't see the Russian state as the aggressor in this war, all they were after in the ukraine was a security buffer, to keep NATO off the border. Just like Kennedy did over the russian business in Cuba.

The Russians gave up the USSR and all the satellite nations and NATO has pushed and pushed toward the border ever since. Anyone who thinks this is a wise policy is on the side of the Hawks who are happy to have a nuclear war with them. Those people are career warmongers and to some of them a limited exchange of warheads is just a calculated risk, like when I push a motorcycle through mountain corners a little too fast for safety. But it all comes down to Resources and always has. Food, Oil, Nat Gas, Coal, Minerals. It's been 85 years since the last big recourse grab so we're overdue. It's a very dangerous time and I don't see any of this being resolved easily. The West wants what Russia has and that's all there is to it.

Listen to this Stooge lecturing back in the 90's, she tells us Russia is mega wealthy in resources but has a crap economy because it's not exploiting them in an insane rush to build the utopian dream. She cites Japan and Taiwan, that have no resources but amazing economies. What she fails to say is the obvious fact that these amazing economies have only grown because of resources taken from other parts of the world. And how is the UK and Japan doing today? Heading into poverty because their temporary reliance on other peoples resources has failed because their economic models have failed. Meanwhile Russia is much the same as it was and with a bright future I suspect because of the abundant resources. It's why America was once rich. Abundant resources, now all but used up.

UK. Heat or Eat

Last edited:
War is always about power or money.
You forgot about the massive killing of innocent civilians by the powers that be---and the money needed to rebuild after they made the money destroying it all. Plus the money that they get to keep in their banks after the OWNERS of the money were suddenly KILLED by the war and nobody touches the accounts any more.

Suddenly and unexpectedly, Polish Brigadier General Marczak, Chief of Staff- EU Operations Command Althea stationed in Mons, “”has died from natural causes while on VACATION””

RUMOR: buried alive during a rocket attack near Tshassiw Jar.

Well it was a "vacation forever" I don't shed a tear for these idiots, every one of them deserved it.
You should ask yourself what these bastards are doing there, the Russians have long had proof in their hands that NATO superiors and NATO soldiers in Ukraine are insolvent enough, nobody has to curse me about the Tsar, he has his negative sides but he would have long had enough excuse to lay some European decision-making places in ruins.

I don't care how many more Poles and other NATO pack cross the Jordan there, it's ALL their own fault.
On the other hand, I would be interested to hear what you say to their families, probably "he died for the country".

The question is for which country, they are all unnecessary deaths and the relatives are left with suffering, grief and hatred, the ideal breeding ground for the next generation to run to a senseless death. 🤮

No matter who prevails on the initial battlefield Russia or Ukraine , that is just the prelude for what is about to transpire . It will grow , It will get much more deadly . " This is a prepper forum " so the members here should be ready to face what is coming and prepare accordingly . Some people seem to be trying to pretend or wish the upcoming event away , instead of facing and " preparing " . A fantasying strategy , will not work .

No matter who prevails on the initial battlefield Russia or Ukraine , that is just the prelude for what is about to transpire . It will grow , It will get much more deadly . " This is a prepper forum " so the members here should be ready to face what is coming and prepare accordingly . Some people seem to be trying to pretend or wish the upcoming event away , instead of facing and " preparing " . A fantasying strategy , will not work .

How are you feeling poltiregist? Any better? Good to see you!

Hitler started out just annexing the German speaking areas of Europe...then expanding to the ones "talking shit" about Germans and Poland whose very right leaning population was chasing the german citizens down the streets and beating them to death ( of which Hitler to the polish president Robert Beck to do something about) and Beck had in 1933, 1936 and again in 1939 demanded that France and England attack Germany again, (they both refused because they were still bankrupt from WWI).
Is Puting doing the same? Annexing the "russian" speaking areas, then moving on to the shit talking nations??
Whatever, the situation is getting to the point that really, if you ignore history---you are forced to repeat it.
Napoleon and Hitler learned their lessons the hard way, without nuclear weapons and killing over 300 million...
Nato and Europe will learn their lessons with nuclear weapons. Live free, Gary

Speaking of nuclear war...
A while back we were discussing miso soup here and it's protective effects against radiation poisoning. Tell you the truth I didn't really pay much attention at the time. I had never drunk miso soup until last week when I went with my daughter to a KPot restaurant (Korean Hot Pot) and when asked to choose which base soup I wanted, miso was on the list. So out of curiosity I got the miso. Come to find out I really like miso soup! (I'm not a big soup fan).
I was telling my daughter about miso and radiation poisoning, but because I didn't pay that much attention when we were discussing it earlier, I had to look it up to get my facts straight.

This is from the paper

Beneficial Biological Effects of Miso with Reference to Radiation Injury, Cancer and Hypertension​

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3695331/

When the 2nd atomic bomb was dropped in Nagasaki on August 9th, 1945, physician Tatuichiro Akizuki, along with 20 employees, was taking care of 70 tuberculosis patients at “Uragami Daiichi Hospital” (St. Francis Hospital) about 1.4 km away from the hypocenter. However, these people including Dr. Akizuki did not have any acute radiation disease. Dr. Akizuki considered that this was the result of consuming cups of wakame miso soup (miso soup with garnish of wakame seaweed) every day4. Later, this was translated into English and became known in the West. In the Chernobyl of nuclear power plant accident on April 26, 1986, in the Ukraine, many Europeans consumed miso soup as a preventive measure for radiation diseases. Therefore, Dr. Akizuki can be considered to be the first person in Japan to point out radioprotective effects of miso for maintaining health.

Latest posts

Back