Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two years ago I posted this very simple but truthful fact. Brave soldiers win battles, logistic win wars. Ukraine simply does not have the manpower to win a long protracted war of attrition. Russia appears to have gotten or is getting their logistics together. Unless the Ukraine can find a quick way to forces Russia out, they will lose. This is not an analogy of "Good Guy vs. Bad Guy" it is simply a hard fact of life.

Last edited:
The Ukrainians won't find a quick way to get out of it, it's too late for that. Ukraine has virtually no men left, all of them burned up in a senseless war.
Selensky should have seized the opportunity two years ago and signed the treaty with Russia that was practically on the table, which would have been beneficial for Ukraine and Russia, except not for the West and NATO.

Now it is still not too late, but every day that Zelensky does not dissolve his self-signed decree stating that he will not talk to Russia, he will lose more land and people. The Russians are now perfecting their drone war and they will make the Ukrainians lose the conflict, you can see day by day that the future wars will probably be decided with drones, as a normal soldier you have almost no chance against these things.

What happens now, the West has managed to build up a first-class arms industry in Russia, and the West has created a monster with it, a very big own goal, thanks to our politicians.
What happens next? I think the Russians will go on the offensive, and if the Ukrainian front falls, Macron and the Eastern European states will make the mistake of sending European soldiers against the Russians.

Everyone will be aware of the consequences, who thinks Macron and the Eastern Europeans won't do that, I wouldn't be too sure, there's too much at stake for the elites here and they won't let Russia win.
However, there will be an exchange of blows between Russia and Europe, Europe without the USA will be gone within 2 weeks, it's enough if a Taurus missile hits Moscow.

I maintain that Europe will drag the USA into this conflict at all costs if it continues like this, and this conflict will affect everyone here if it heats up.
Even if only half of all Russian nuclear missiles are launched and only a quarter of them reach us, there will be nothing left here, God forbid if it ever comes to that. The failure rate could be very small, the Russians have modernized and renewed 95% of their nuclear arsenal.

We will see and we will probably soon have facts, in the Ukraine it looks bad as far as the front is concerned, the most dangerous moment for us all will be when the front there collapses and the Russians start the steamroller towards the west.

The Ukrainians won't find a quick way to get out of it, it's too late for that. Ukraine has virtually no men left, all of them burned up in a senseless war.
Selensky should have seized the opportunity two years ago and signed the treaty with Russia that was practically on the table, which would have been beneficial for Ukraine and Russia, except not for the West and NATO.

Now it is still not too late, but every day that Zelensky does not dissolve his self-signed decree stating that he will not talk to Russia, he will lose more land and people. The Russians are now perfecting their drone war and they will make the Ukrainians lose the conflict, you can see day by day that the future wars will probably be decided with drones, as a normal soldier you have almost no chance against these things.

What happens now, the West has managed to build up a first-class arms industry in Russia, and the West has created a monster with it, a very big own goal, thanks to our politicians.
What happens next? I think the Russians will go on the offensive, and if the Ukrainian front falls, Macron and the Eastern European states will make the mistake of sending European soldiers against the Russians.

Everyone will be aware of the consequences, who thinks Macron and the Eastern Europeans won't do that, I wouldn't be too sure, there's too much at stake for the elites here and they won't let Russia win.
However, there will be an exchange of blows between Russia and Europe, Europe without the USA will be gone within 2 weeks, it's enough if a Taurus missile hits Moscow.

I maintain that Europe will drag the USA into this conflict at all costs if it continues like this, and this conflict will affect everyone here if it heats up.
Even if only half of all Russian nuclear missiles are launched and only a quarter of them reach us, there will be nothing left here, God forbid if it ever comes to that. The failure rate could be very small, the Russians have modernized and renewed 95% of their nuclear arsenal.

We will see and we will probably soon have facts, in the Ukraine it looks bad as far as the front is concerned, the most dangerous moment for us all will be when the front there collapses and the Russians start the steamroller towards the west.
Before my post gets misinterpreted, I said the Ukraine would lose in a long drawn out war of attrition. I did not say Russia would win, they won't. The western nations will come to aid (?) Ukraine and stop Russia from taking over. This will cost Ukraine what little freedom / independence they have. Nations do nothing out of the kindness of their hearts. While Russia is improving their logistics, so are the western nations. While Russia has better logistics than the Ukraine, it does not have better logistics than all the combined western nations. When Ukraine starts to falter, then we will most likely see the "Flying Tigers of Ukraine" get formed, with all new modern war planes. We will see the "French Foreign Legion of Ukraine" get formed. These military personnel will not be "Active NATO" troops but just Volunteers, same as the Wagner troops. Bottom line, Russia will be held to a stalemate and a logistical / financial burden they cannot survive. All of this "aid" will bankrupt the Ukraine for many generation to come. Nothing is free in life, especially foreign military aid. As Russia starts to weaken, China will start to make it's move, on Russia. China has all the manpower they need to fight a conventional war. What they will need is fossil fuels. Guess what is in abundance in Siberia? As I stated before, Russia needs to declare victory and get the heck out of the Ukraine, NOW! Russia is a proud and powerful nation but they cannot win a major two front war. AGAIN LOGISTICS.

You're right in some ways, I see it that way too, but you're focusing on the USA, but things aren't going so well in Europe.

As Russia improves its logistics, Western nations are improving too.

Can't agree with you when it comes to Europe, things are working less and less here and the arms industry here is at its limit and no longer has capacity.
Here you can't even manage to replenish your own stocks, that's a fact.

The Russian Tsar was re-elected with around 87% of the vote, I think the election was largely unbought, respect, the Russian people are united behind him and I think the country is in a war economy, which makes it all the more difficult for the West to weaken Russia.

The Chinese are a problem, but the Chinese know that if he takes action against Russia, his arms will also be weakened, and that the USA will then see an opportunity to get one over on him, which is why he will not take action against Russia.
Why invade when Russia offers raw materials at good rates, the Russian prefers to sell cheaply to China and Asia and makes more profit than previous trade with Europe.

The Russian army, which used to be not so great, is now a very formidable opponent on the field, I also served, but that was Children Garden, here in Europe you will hardly find any army that is trained for war anymore, there is no fire Today's generation doesn't give a damn and won't fight for the nation anymore they'd rather communicate on TikTok and get drunk on drugs.
Too many influencers, too many emos, too many WOKE idiots and those who are still needed have been thrown out of the army, anyone who has a national attitude will be thrown out of the army very quickly.

Back to Ukraine, you are right, the country has been sold to Blackrock and the like, Zelensky is just a gangster who is destroying and selling his own country, the country is a pile of rubble and Western elites have supported it. We will feel this even without a world war, in the form of higher prices and all the dirt like organ trafficking, prostitution, child trafficking and Eastern European crime.

Be happy if you live in the USA, here you would see things a lot differently, you would see how everything is going wrong and how we are heading towards the ultimate disaster. That's not a reproach, absolutely not, but you only see things like that if you experience them live.

Good tip from me, take care of the Mexican problem and send Joe to the fish with a stone around his neck, otherwise he will destroy the USA in the same way as the elite are doing here in Europe, you are on the same path as we. You can still turn the wheel on your own, but it's too late here.

We are doing our legal best to remove Joe. It is harder for us to get him to fall out of a high window or commit suicide. Like so many of the Russian elites who opposed Putin seem to suffer from. While Joe does seem to fall down a lot, we just can't get him to stand near any really high windows.

The western nations is comprised of the USA too. America does have the resources and capability to not only fully supply the Ukraine but to also full supply the other western nations. Will America get further involved in the Ukraine conflict? you bet, if enough money is to be made. Japan wants to buy US Steel because they know there will be huge profits to be made. Many of the western nation have not lived up their maximum military production ability, not because they are maxed out but because they did not want to spend the money on military expenditures. Military expenditures do not buy many civilian votes. I learned a long time ago to remove personal wishful thinking and look at just the facts of a situation.

WAR / CONFLICT economy is a double edged sword. If you are a supplier of arms, that is a great situation. If you are expending major quantities of arms, that is not a great situation. Russia will be expending a large portion of it's GDP to manufacture arms, without any financial return. Currently NATO has 32 nations. Even if these nations only increased their military spending by 5% of their GDP, that would require Russian to spend at least 30% of their GDP just to maintain a stalemate status. Look at logistics through facts and not any loyalty to a nation. Russian GDP ranking is 11th (2023) or 5th (GDP / PPP ranking). The USA has a GDP ranking of 1st. or a 2nd. (GDP / PPP ranking). Now add in the 32 NATO nations GDP possibilities and Russia has a deep financial problem.

WW3 war footing. Russia would be unable to sell or ship out any or very much oil. Again a major drop in GDP. Declared war changes the way other nations can be treated. Without ever setting foot inside Russia, it could be driven to almost total bankruptcy. No Nukes, no military invasion onto Russian soil. There would be worldwide total sanctions on Russia. Any nation (third party) that tried to do business with Russia would also suffer major sanctions, if not actual physical losses. Yes Russia could continue selling fossil fuels to China but that would also pose a problem for China's GDP, if worldwide sanctions were imposed. Wars are fought for one of three reasons. 1) Financial gain. 2) Political gain. 3) National Defense. WW3 does not offer Russia any of these options. Even if Russia could eventually occupy all of the Ukraine, there would be no financial benefit (item 1) for Russia. All the infrastructure would have been destroyed. The land would b severely damage or contain landmines. Then Russia would get to deal with the possibility of decades of guerilla warfare. The cost of the war would place such a heavy drain on the Russian economy there would not be any political gain (item 2). As long as no nations actually invades Russia, then the national defense claim goes out the window (item 3). Both Russia and the Ukraine lose in a long drawn out war. Only the military arms suppliers win.

No nation in their right mind wants to invade Russia, proper. None of the western nations would benefit from an invasion of Russia. Side benefits (item 1 &2) do come into play with other nations. North Korea and Iran could benefit from a long drawn out conflict between Russia and the USA / western nations. China could also benefit, if Russia was weakened enough. During a war /conflict, you want to be on the side selling the needed item, not on the side that has to keep buying them. There is nothing the rest of the world needs (as opposed to what the world WANT'S) from Russia. Anything purchased from Russia, can be purchased from other nations. Russia does not control any critical commodities, that I am aware of. No huge market share of any critical items. China has a huge market share of rare earth minerals, so they could pose a problem but not Russia. China has a vey fragile market GDP and is close to a recession, if not a depression. They are not going to want to be forced to deal with world sanctions. It is quite possible that Iran is about to have a huge nuclear accident that wipes out all of it's major atomic work. So that would be a financial disaster for Iran. North Korea could not withstand a conventual war and nobody is going to get into a nuclear war to defend North Korea if they resorted to using a nuke. China has the worlds largest standing military, even bigger than the USA. Russia and China share a border. The problem with nuking your neighbor has many issues. So could Russia defeat China in a conventional conflict?

Russia has no reliable friends and a lot of suspect neighbors or allies. In regards to conflicts / wars, think of yourself as a gambler / bookie. Bookies have no favorite teams when setting the odds. They look at the fact and then figure out who is most likely to win, place or show. Logistics win wars, just that simple. Wanting a team to win does not make it happen. Lot of food for factual thought.

You should be aware that there are some countries in Europe whose governments are "out of their minds".
Countries that are economically broken and whose economies are migrating to Asia because of high self-made energy prices and green conversion.
European countries are already spending only 2% of their GDP on the army, but are cutting back on pensions, unemployment, education and social services. In my country old people can no longer live on pensions, in other countries children and families are impoverished. Regardless of the social dynamite of immigrants, this is a social time bomb.
I'll tell you one thing, even without a war with Russia, Europe will go under economically and socially in the next few months.

We will see, it could be interesting, just keep in mind the movement that is now taking place, Africa, China, Russia and some of the Arabs are now doing their thing together, the more this movement grows, the more the G7 becomes less important. They still need us to some extent, but economically the G7 will become a by-product and your good days are definitely over.
What use is a complete ban on combustion engines in Europe that will be fully implemented from 2035 while the rest of the world doesn't join in? Only one thing: we will become dependent on our own competitiveness and turn into a Stone Age nation.
That was just an example to show how things are actually going here.

GAME OVER

Last edited:
Russia has been busy developing an alternate sea trade route.

While our “leaders” have been throwing unknown billions into electric batteries, Russia has been busy creating and building ships that are capable of getting through the ice.

1710776027584.png

1710776074292.png

A new port has been constructed.

1710776124215.png

Special cables and metals have been created.

1710776185715.png

There is no way this new trade route will not impact our country. No doubt the evil biden regime and mother WEFers know this. They are bringing in enough millions of 3rd world savages to make things beyond imaginable when our dollar crashes. Wish I had something positive to say about this, but alas, I don’t.

‘This Is Not ISIS’: Rossiya Segodnya Editor-in-Chief on Moscow Concert Hall Attack​

by Sputnik

"It has nothing to do with ISIS. It's Ukrainians," says Margarita Simonyan. "This is a well-coordinated team of several other, also widely known, abbreviations."

Ukraine and the West have resorted to false flag operations to persuade everyone that ISIS* was behind the terror attack in the Crocus City Hall concert venue near Moscow, said Margarita Simonyan, the editor-in-chief of Sputnik’s parent media group Rossiya Segodnya.

The head of the media group stressed that the names and faces of the perpetrators are already known to authorities and that the terrorists gave everything away during interrogation.

“It immediately became obvious why US media were claiming in unison that it was ISIS,” she said.

1711219950298.png

Entire Tweet…

1711220076399.png

‘This Is Not ISIS’: Rossiya Segodnya Editor-in-Chief on Moscow Concert Hall Attack​

by Sputnik

"It has nothing to do with ISIS. It's Ukrainians," says Margarita Simonyan. "This is a well-coordinated team of several other, also widely known, abbreviations."

Ukraine and the West have resorted to false flag operations to persuade everyone that ISIS* was behind the terror attack in the Crocus City Hall concert venue near Moscow, said Margarita Simonyan, the editor-in-chief of Sputnik’s parent media group Rossiya Segodnya.

The head of the media group stressed that the names and faces of the perpetrators are already known to authorities and that the terrorists gave everything away during interrogation.

“It immediately became obvious why US media were claiming in unison that it was ISIS,” she said.

View attachment 24306
Entire Tweet…

View attachment 24307

These 4 captured guys are responsible for the massacre, but they are just pawn victims who were stupid enough to take part, they had nothing to do with IS but were recruited cheaply.
You will receive your punishment and I don't want to be in your shoes at the moment, I hope you were wise enough to understand what would happen to you if you were caught, but I think you were stupid enough.
Apparently the guys wanted to flee to Ukraine, I don't know whether it was planned or out of desperation, but I do know that the masterminds behind it will definitely be found.

There will be repercussions and the organizers of this massacre will be found and they will pay, they will pay dearly. If the West was insolvent, I would be very well prepared to gain land if I lived in a country that was insolvent.

I didn’t believe ISIS was involved at all. Why would they? My first thoughts was France. Anyone see Macron’s recent punching bag photo. Like he was a tough guy 🤣 . And like @Cindyd, I do believe CIA was involved and then told Obama/Biden what they were doing. Before or after who knows.

Latest posts

Back