Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell me if Russia has a yearly parade in Moscow with nuclear missles? Scheduled May 9th?

This is what I got with a Brave search.

Summarizer

Russia has scaled down its May 9 Victory Day military parade by almost 35% due to losses in Ukraine, according to Forbes.2 The parade is meant to showcase Russian military strength and is a chance for the Kremlin to show off its latest weaponry.1 Victory Day commemorates the Soviet Union's victory over Nazi Germany in World War II and is marked by a military parade in Moscow and cities across Russia. Russian leaders traditionally stand on the tomb of Vladimir Lenin in Red Square to observe it. The parade is designed to show off to the home crowd, intimidate the opposition, and please the dictator of the time, according to James Nixey, director of the Russia-Eurasia Programme at Chatham House

Can't find anything on 2024 plans for this. If they are downplaying it this year, I'm sure there is reason for it. Others here should be able to speak to this for sure or at least provide some links if there are any.

Personally. I don't care about it Either way.

Theatre, for their home crowd, downplayed or not. IF it has significance for us Americans, I would be interested, if not, don't care.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-russia-war-chasiv-yar-front-line-troops-beg-for-us-help/

Returning to Ukraine's front line, CBS News finds towns falling to Russia, and troops begging for help​

Chasiv Yar, eastern Ukraine — Ukraine's ammunition starved troops pulled back from two more villages in the country's war-torn east this week, ceding them to Russian forces who've capitalized on their enemies' shortages to seize more territory after taking the hard-fought city of Avdiivka about two weeks ago.

After punishing battles that decimated Bakhmut and then Avdiivka — cities that stood as symbols of Ukrainian resistance for months, even years, but ultimately fell to Russian firepower — Russia's forces have turned their sites and their guns on the nearby city of Chasiv Yar.

CBS News was there months ago, and it was tense even then, but when we returned to Chasiv Yar this week, explosions rang out non-stop and we found a city ravaged by artillery fire, and exhausted troops asking for help.

Can anyone tell me if Russia has a yearly parade in Moscow with nuclear missles? Scheduled May 9th?

This is what I got with a Brave search.

Summarizer

Russia has scaled down its May 9 Victory Day military parade by almost 35% due to losses in Ukraine, according to Forbes.2 The parade is meant to showcase Russian military strength and is a chance for the Kremlin to show off its latest weaponry.1 Victory Day commemorates the Soviet Union's victory over Nazi Germany in World War II and is marked by a military parade in Moscow and cities across Russia. Russian leaders traditionally stand on the tomb of Vladimir Lenin in Red Square to observe it. The parade is designed to show off to the home crowd, intimidate the opposition, and please the dictator of the time, according to James Nixey, director of the Russia-Eurasia Programme at Chatham House

I can't say whether nuclear weapons are shown every year at the parade, I only follow it marginally, but there are a lot of things shown, from historical things to modern things like here, for example.

This year, well, I don't know if there will be, I reckon we'll be at war until the May, or shortly after.
I've heard that Vlad has already ordered these mobile missiles to Moscow and is setting them up in Moscow. I don't underestimate it, these damn vehicles including nuclear weapons are very mobile and they chase these vehicles over poorly developed forest roads.

At the moment a war in Europe is becoming more and more likely, the damn French politicians are already talking every day that they want to deploy French troops in the Ukraine, this news is getting more and more every day. Latvia and Lithuania are also planning to do the same and are openly saying that they want to destroy the Russian border region of Kaliningrad if they have to.
However, both will end in a world war or nuclear war if it comes to that, which could also happen to Germany as the Russians have intercepted some high-ranking German military officers discussing how best to destroy the Crimean bridge together with the Ukraine.

Europe is close to a nuclear scenario, these idiots in power know no restraint anymore, this could end very badly.

We will see it and you will hear it when it happens, the day I see Russian nuclear missiles flying over my country, I know that one of my neighboring countries is 性交ed. That's why I have to continue my preparations over the weekend.

Last edited:
Ah yes, funny, by the way, I have to write the following.
Every day hundreds of people volunteer to join the army in Russian recruitment offices.
In Europe almost nobody volunteers and I have already read that at the moment a lot of people want to leave the army at any price or desert.

Of course you can say the Russians are patriots and as a patriot you can still serve in Russia while here the WOKE pissers no longer want to serve and the patriots have been removed from the army.

But there is another background, all those who can still think clearly in Europe (even if there are not many people left) know that a coming war against Russia is pure suicide.
Especially if you are a Western soldier who has had absolutely no training in his short military career. 💀

It may be that things are starting to get hot not only for France but also for Germany. If what is transpiring here is true, things will soon become very uncomfortable for both countries.

https://de.rt.com/inland/197967-was-aus-abgehoerten-gespraech-bekannt-wurde/

The pressure on Putin from the Russian population is increasing so that he changes to a tougher approach, something that I honestly don't want to experience live since the two countries mentioned above border the country where I live.
BUT, even if it sounds like shit, I can understand if one day the Russian gets fed up with the West's war games and says openly that the West is a direct warring party and will now be treated that way.
It's not a reproach, but if the USA were instead of Russia, it would have pulled the plug on countries like France or Germany long ago, with all the consequences. Well, with an idiot in the government like Joe it looks different, but at some point a limit is probably crossed too far and then goodnight what happens next.

1709736686835.png

This video with that scumbag Johnson is already a year old, where is the world today???

Those who don't want peace above all are Johnson, Macron and Joe, because of them half a million Ukrainians were roasted or crippled to death.
Zelensky says that "ONLY" 31`000 Ukrainians died in two years of war, but he doesn't believe that times the USA.

Anyway, if the war spreads to Europe, scumbag Johnson will be one of the first to flee because he is a coward, he has a big mouth but no courage if a big war ever breaks out. Johnson's fate is sealed, he won't be able to hide anywhere in the world long enough, the long arm of Russia will get him, and he will pay dearly for it, regardless of whether Putin is still in power or not.
We'll see what comes next, all scenarios are still open and I won't sit around like sheep and drink coffee and go through life blindly while a war is looming.

If war comes here, 85% of the population here will go to hell, because this 85% will have no chance of escaping this.
I'm not saying that I can survive everything, but I'm ready for a lot, tomorrow I'm going to go on a high mountain tour.
There are always limits to what you can achieve, but there are always moments where you are amazed when you can overcome your own limits, even if the path to doing so is marked by suffering and struggle.

I wish you happy days ahead, I might be here again at some point when the preparations and training are at a point where I'm happy with it and with myself.

Last edited:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...litary-documents-show-its-impossible-ukraine/

Secret French Military Documents Show It’s Impossible for Ukraine To Win the War – Officers About Their Troops: ‘Facing the Russians, France Is Army of Cheerleaders!’​

The greatest takeaway from the documents is that ‘a Ukrainian military victory now seems impossible’. The Russian forces are waging ‘a slow and long, high-intensity war based on the continued attrition of the Ukrainian army’.

The defense reports harshly criticize the ‘disastrous’ planning done by western military and Ukraine:

Latest posts

Back