Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The men the Russians got their hands on would not look good. More blood than skin showing in my opinion. I agree. Looks fake.

Of these 4 men, 3 men were certainly 100% the main perpetrators of the massacre, pictures of them in the concert building show the same clothes and facial contours fit 100% to the perpetrators. There are videos where they shot people with guns and massacred a woman or a man with knives. These bastards were also filmed in the parking lot before they took off, they were caught on radar because they were speeding and there are pictures of the same car and the same bastards when the Russians caught them.
Believe me, the Russians really "greeted" you in Russian, you were beaten up and humiliated a lot before you were sent to the FSB in Moscow, I'll send you the video.
Even if they were only pawns, they killed people and especially children in cold blood, they're worth nothing but filthy dirt.

Sorry about my slang and you can censor it if you like, I hate people who kill civilians like that, they're not even animals anymore.

One thing is certain, they were not IS fighters, they are too cowardly for that, they are freeloaders who are worth nothing, IS soldiers would have blown themselves up, they would NEVER have been caught alive by the Russians.

Last edited:
These type of attacks is what will happen in the US, times many 1000s if Biden loses the election. Prepare yourselves.
I would say that before you have an election, World War III will be a reality and elections will have become superfluous.
If it does come to an election, idiot Joe will steal the election like last time, the result will be the same, first civil war then world war III when the USA is busy policing itself.

Bad prospects I must say, but it's better to prepare for the worst.

Video of the arrival in Moscow for the criminals, the guards there are certainly not as nice as the ones here in Europe.

https://russian.rt.com/russia/video/1290935-zaderzhannyh-terroristov-vedut-dopros

To be honest, I don't want to experience for myself what happens behind this door where they are put in, there will probably be another 3 strongly built Men waiting for these criminals and these guys will be singing like birds within a short time, it won't take very long.It's possible that something will happen tomorrow Monday, I'm counting on it, we'll hear and see.

Even though I have absolutely no sympathy for these perpetrators, I don't like these interrogation methods and I condemn them.
But the British should hold back, they would do the same if terrorists did this on British soil. I hope that these terrorists were not hired by the West, these guys will confess to everything, and if the FSB clarifies the background of the guys everything will work out.

tisk tisk, they are so un-woke those Russians. How do they ever expect to move onto gender equality and shared bathrooms with this sort of behavior.

abu.jpeg

Last edited:
As I said, it's the Guys' own fault, you knew what to expect when the Russians caught you, and if you didn't know that, then you have as much brains as Joe.

The Bastards should also have known that this is not Europe, where they get a luxury single Cell and end up being released because of "psychological charges", as is so common here.

I have my problems with such perverse methods of torture, no matter which country uses them, and I can't approve of everything, but I can understand if the Russians put these guys through the wringer in a different way.
These criminals thought it was kind of fun and great to bestially murder over 120 civilians and three small children, I understand the FSB employees if they use some old KGB and new FSB methods on the Bastards. The scumbags will sing like Birds with normal interrogation methods, the FSB can leave out the perverted stuff, 3 special forces Soldiers in the same Room as these criminals to make them admit everything.

While we're at it, Joe Biden and Boris Johnson can probably expect a similar Prison Adventure in Russia if they ever plan to take a "beach Vacation" in Russia.

"NATO is not to defend Europe from the Russian hoards, it's to control the global energy system, sea lanes and pipelines. And to serve as a U.S run intervention force." ~Noam Chomsky
President Putin's historical perspective was relevant. He was saying "You Americans have been there for 200 years, we have been here for 1000 years, and we're going nowhere!"

Latest posts

Back