Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS IS NOT A NORMAL EXPLOSION; THEY HIT SOMETHING WITH AN ATOMAL REACTION: NUCLEAR ACTIVITY IS AND HAS BEEN TESTED TO BE SLIGHTLY RAISED IN THE BORDER AREA TO POLAND AND WITH THE WIND INTO OTHER PARTS OF EUROPE!!
The only other possibility that I know of is the FOAB (Father Of All Bombs). This is a Russian answer to the American
MOAB (Mother Of All Bombs) used in the Middle East against the terrorists by POTUS Trump.
Only, the Russian FOAB weighs in at a whopping 44 tons of explosives, against the MOAB only having 21,000 lbs.

1. This will never hit mainstream in the US because it proves without a shadow of a doubt that Ukraine broke the treaty first, putting to rest any notion that Russia was the unprovoked aggressor. I know my comment will anger folks, but facts are facts.

2. I hope those filming took shelter.

I don't believe that the Russian missile that hit this target was nuclear, otherwise NATO would have screamed and invaded Ukraine an hour later.

I think that the Ukrainians have stored very dangerous weapons from the West in this ammunition depot and that there were things there that the West has delivered to Ukraine without mentioning anything. It is possible that there was stored very bad goods, perhaps even mini nuclear weapons.
This speaks for the fact that NATO and the West has not mentioned a word that this arsenal blew up, Putin must have had good reasons to make this arsenal harmless.

As for Joe, he is playing with fire and the Russians are already on his toes as far as direct war participation is concerned.
The Russians know that the Ukraine with the US Himars system can not arbitrarily bombard civilian areas as well as earlier the dam. Every target that Ukraine wants to shoot with the Himars system is verified via US GPS satellites and someone in the Pentagon must give the ok for the Ukrainer to trigger the shot.

That means the USA knows 1:1 what the Ukrainians want to shoot at, blesses it and makes itself an accomplice for dam destruction, shooting at civilians in Eastern Ukraine and shooting at Russian units, whereby the Ukraine terrorize with the Himars system especially civilians in Eastern Ukraine.

I know the Russians are doing it too, but they are doing it on their own without any help, all in all it's a dirty way and I didn't wish for the 性交ing war and I've been saying for a long time that there needs to be a solution at the negotiating table that the West doesn't want at any cost.
If the shit goes on there, the world will come day by day closer to a nuclear war, that is probably the goal from Joe and various Western politicians.

Last edited:
What was this car doing on the Dam just before it collapsed???
Why is the roof cut away? why is it full of 55 gallon barrels? Why is there a TANK MINE on one barrel??
What is the cable/wire leading away from the car towards the RUSSIAN side of the dam???
A photograph of a car apparently laden with explosives parked at the top of Ukraine’s Kakhovka dam shortly before it gave way is said to offer further evidence Russia was behind the incident.

The image, taken by a Ukrainian drone and given to Associated Press, was taken on 28 May. It appears to show a white car with its roof cut open, revealing large barrels inside, one of which appears to have a landmine attached to its lid. A cable runs from the barrel towards the side of the river held by Russian forces.

1687174038397.png

Why is the roof cut away? why is it full of 55 gallon barrels? Why is there a TANK MINE on one barrel??
What is the cable/wire leading away from the car towards the RUSSIAN side of the dam???
A photograph of a car apparently laden with explosives parked at the top of Ukraine’s Kakhovka dam shortly before it gave way is said to offer further evidence Russia was behind the incident.

The image, taken by a Ukrainian drone and given to Associated Press, was taken on 28 May. It appears to show a white car with its roof cut open, revealing large barrels inside, one of which appears to have a landmine attached to its lid. A cable runs from the barrel towards the side of the river held by Russian forces.

View attachment 20075

The Russians definitely could have blown it. They definitely would have had it rigged to be blown up if needed. That's what you do in a war. Ukraine also tried to damage it.
It seems the Russians would have to funnel the Ukrainian offensive into areas where they could be destroyed, which is what happened.

View attachment 20075
Do you have a higher resolution image than that? I see no wire or drums, what looks like it might be a drum in the back seat looks more like a back seat to me. But the image is too grainy to really tell.

View attachment 20075
Nobody blows up a dam with a junk truck, the road over the dam has been junk for a few weeks because the Ukraine pulverized it with Himar's guns a few weeks ago in front of the power plant headquarters.

It's hard to say who blew up the dam, the Russians controlled the dam and that suggests that it was the Russians, BUT if it had been the Russians they would have withdrawn large parts of the Russian Z Army from the threatened area beforehand, huh but didn't happen. Many Russian soldiers almost drowned in their own trenches, some also died from the water.
The Ukrainian army was not directly affected by the flood, that's what the West says too, except for the Ukrainian civilian population, who zelensky doesn't give a damn about.

In fact, the dam and floodgates have been under intense fire from the Ukraine for the last few weeks with Himar's guns, it's no secret that US media has been reporting for the last few weeks, it all happened with the blessing of the Pentagon and Joe Biden, and all saw up and didn't do anything about it. At some point the best dam will burst under artillery fire, but if Ukraine does it itself then neither the UN nor anyone else will say anything.

It looks like the Ukrainian counter-offensive that MS Medien and NATO have been selling to us as unbeatable for the last few months has failed.
So far, all Ukrainian advances have been repulsed by the Russians and, in addition to thousands of dead, dozens of destroyed US and EU tanks remained on the battlefield, which the Russians are now towing to Russia for inspection.
Media and governments in Europe are currently suspiciously silent on Ukraine and the Ukrainian Fourth Reich leaders as well, which is quite unusual.

I don't know if it was worth it, negotiations would probably have saved thousands of lives, but at any price the only option was a war against a nuclear power.
The NATO chief is now openly admitting that NATO arsenals are empty, that neither weapons nor ammunition are available and for this reason the NATO chief is now running from country to country to beg ammunition and weapons manufacturers to increase production.

If that's true, we have a big problem, NATO, Europe and the USA have emptied their stocks for a corrupt country that doesn't actually do us much good and we are now left with our trousers sawn off.

If Russia, China, North Korea and Iran find out that NATO is probably sitting on the dry end (if that is really the case) then God help us what happens then what happened in Ukraine will be NOTHING and the future world order will be be another which doesn't necessarily appeal to me.

WTF!!! Who in the hell builds a TANK with TREADS AND WITH RUBBER WHEELS???????
Look close at the photo, this is an Israeli Merkava Tank?? including the rubber wheels???
Israel dementiert Berichte über Lieferung von Merkava-Panzern an Ukraine
64907d76b480cc3dbb4e7442.jpg

Archivbild: Ein Merkava-PanzerMomen Faiz/NurPhoto / Gettyimages.ru
Das israelische Verteidigungsministerium hat in einem Kommentar an RIA Nowosti Medienberichte über die Lieferung von Merkava-Panzern an die ukrainischen Streitkräfte dementiert. In dem Kommentar des Ministeriums heißt es:
"Die Berichte über die Lieferung israelischer Panzer an die Ukraine sind falsch. Infolge des Krieges in Europa haben mehrere Länder Interesse am Erwerb von Merkava-Panzern aus den Reserven der israelischen Verteidigungsstreitkräfte bekundet. Die Gespräche haben noch nicht zu einer Vereinbarung geführt und warten auf die Zustimmung des Verteidigungsministeriums sowie der betreffenden Länder."

WTF!!! Who in the hell builds a TANK with TREADS AND WITH RUBBER WHEELS???????
Look close at the photo, this is an Israeli Merkava Tank?? including the rubber wheels???
Israel dementiert Berichte über Lieferung von Merkava-Panzern an Ukraine
64907d76b480cc3dbb4e7442.jpg

Archivbild: Ein Merkava-PanzerMomen Faiz/NurPhoto / Gettyimages.ru
Das israelische Verteidigungsministerium hat in einem Kommentar an RIA Nowosti Medienberichte über die Lieferung von Merkava-Panzern an die ukrainischen Streitkräfte dementiert. In dem Kommentar des Ministeriums heißt es:
"Die Berichte über die Lieferung israelischer Panzer an die Ukraine sind falsch. Infolge des Krieges in Europa haben mehrere Länder Interesse am Erwerb von Merkava-Panzern aus den Reserven der israelischen Verteidigungsstreitkräfte bekundet. Die Gespräche haben noch nicht zu einer Vereinbarung geführt und warten auf die Zustimmung des Verteidigungsministeriums sowie der betreffenden Länder."
I cannot read the gibberish under the pic but maybe this unit is a decoy on rubber wheels and doesn’t weight 35 tons?

I cannot read the gibberish under the pic but maybe this unit is a decoy on rubber wheels and doesn’t weight 35 tons?
I interperated the headline as- Israel denies having any tanks in Ukraine. But I haven’t been fluent in German in any very very long time.

Deepl translation:

In a comment to RIA Novosti, the Israeli Defense Ministry denied media reports about the delivery of Merkava tanks to the Ukrainian Armed Forces. The ministry's commentary states:
"The reports about the delivery of Israeli tanks to Ukraine are false. As a result of the war in Europe, several countries have expressed interest in acquiring Merkava tanks from the reserves of the Israel Defense Forces. Talks have not yet resulted in an agreement and are awaiting approval from the Defense Ministry as well as the countries concerned."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Look, I realize I am probably in a very small minority on this site, as I am pro-abortion rights until week 12, and even after that, with aid from a medical bord, if there is a situation that threathens the mother’s life…

I don’t like a lot of msm, nor do I like the far right news, as the both lie and twist stuff to fit their narrative. I tend to prefer news from The Economist and such, as it seems far more balanced and fact-based, instead of opinion-bullshit.

I don’t see myself on the left at all, and value facts above all else, and the facts seem to suggest that Putin is not enjoying himself at the moment.

Looking at the situation here in Europe, from a Danish point of view, Prigozjin made Putin look weak.

Putin held a grandstanding speech, labelling Prigozjin a traitor and spoke about how Russians needed to defend themselves and fight on a 1918-scale! Then, a small 性交ing 200 km from Moscow, Lukasjenko came in, made a deal pardoning Wagner and Prigozjin, and basically cuckolded Putin from being seen as the guy who could fix the situation.

Wars today are also waged in the media, and the look of Russian excavators digging up the roads, to stag the Wagner march, and the blown up Russian choppers deep into Russian soil is not a good look.

I don’t know what will happen in these next few weeks, but my guess is we will see an increasingly paranoid Putin. For the world in general, it will be interesting to see, to say the least. I think this is far from over.

So my prepper pantry is stocked!

As I said elsewhere, do not believe that Putin as an ex-KGB agent, does NOT KNOW HOW to play the propaganda poker he is doing now. He needed to see:
1. Who would believe the story
2. Who would fall for the story and stage an uprising
3. Who was on the inside and working against him
4. How far could he let the Prig go to letting even his own men play the story
5. Could he get the world to get behind the Ukrainian counteroffensive and believe the war would be over soon
6. Did Prig and Belarus get a short breather from the front lines and catch their breath for another fight
7. How much time could he win with the world looking the other way for him to prepare another surprise
Keep your eyes on the game, watch the cards being played and believe he is good in military/political CHESS....
https://tv.gab.com/watch?v=64946d3cc239d3efa8e864ec

What is this war really about? Water withheld from Crimea, Chemical Labs for C- I- A, Soros money cow and corrupted politicians and their siblings, big money for the elites.....

Zelensky sold 17 million hectares of agricultural land to Monsanto, Dupont, and Cargill. Yes… you read it well… 17 million hectares to GM0/chemical companies

This is very bad for the entire world since Ukraine is the largest exporter of wheat and other grains.

Zelensky sold 28% of the entire Ukrainian land

Australian National Review reports three major US cross-border consortiums have bought... 17 million hectares of Ukrainian farmland To compare: In all of Italy, there are 16.7 million hectares of agricultural land. It turns out that three American companies in Ukraine bought more valuable agricultural land than in all of Italy.

The entire area of Ukraine - 600,000 sqm, 170,000 sqm built. km.

What kind of companies are these Cargill, Dupont and Monsanto? They are officially German Australian, but with an American capital. Their main shareholders are American Vanguard, BlackRock and Blackstone.

BlackRock $10 billion asset management funds, Vanguard $6 billion, Blackstone $881 billion. These are the comp
1687814522438.png

Latest posts

Back