Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Governments routinely lie about a war . I recall one day getting an update on the death toll both friendly and the enemy one day on a radio in Nam . I had personally had seen more enemy killed that day just in my little area as I sat eating my lunch than they reported for the entire country . A helicopter was circling the enemy that conducted a failed ambush and was shooting them down as they attempted to run from their failed ambush .

1677344590720.png

Wonder which one of them filmed this?

He seems quite comfortable thrusting his scrawny hips with naked dudes around.

Sorry to those who are very pro-Ukraine, but know that my disdain for their leader doesn't bleed over to the innocents whose lives are being ruined.

Attachments

• 1_5183723538531484790.MP4
    3.8 MB
Wonder which one of them filmed this?

He seems quite comfortable thrusting his scrawny hips with naked dudes around.

Sorry to those who are very pro-Ukraine, but know that my disdain for their leader doesn't bleed over to the innocents whose lives are being ruined.

I am pro-Ukraine, the same way that I am pro-USA. The country is not the leader. The country is the people.

I'm not pro-Russia
I'm not pro-Ukraine.
I'm pro-myself.
And i'm pro my own people.
I have nothing against refugees. but when my own compatriots are thrown out of their apartments, it stops. And exactly this happens in Switzerland and Germany those days. Kick old, financially worse off persons, families out of their appartments to have space for those glorious Ukrainians. And - nobody helps them.
As long those "refugees" are more worth than the people who work hard to survive, paying the tax which the government spends as billions to the Ukraine nobody needs to tell me what i have to think or say.

I'm not pro-Russia
I'm not pro-Ukraine.
I'm pro-myself.
And i'm pro my own people.
I have nothing against refugees. but when my own compatriots are thrown out of their apartments, it stops. And exactly this happens in Switzerland and Germany those days. Kick old, financially worse off persons, families out of their appartments to have space for those glorious Ukrainians. And - nobody helps them.
As long those "refugees" are more worth than the people who work hard to survive, paying the tax which the government spends as billions to the Ukraine nobody needs to tell me what i have to think or say.

Is that the fault of the refugees, your authorities or someone else?

Is that the fault of the refugees, your authorities or someone else?
Everything a lil or more bit.
Those glorious heros who run away instead of defending the own country, our authotities because they follow the advices of the western warmongers who prefer to deliver weapons instead of negotiating peace and of course it's our own fault because we don't use our own weapons to hunt the demanding and permanently dissatisfied "heroes" back over the border.
OK, the last point is sensitive, we don't have enough space for 9 million citizens who have to go in jail after.

I may need to explain to you Switzerland has nearly 9 million people who are living here and space for 6 millions. Roundabout 1/3 of the country it's not possible to life.
And like nearly everywhere in the western hemisphere the government is working against the own people.
The big difference to our neighbours is you need to aware if Helvetics dosn't complain anymore. Because then they are in the storage room to prepare their weapons. And be sure, we know how to handle them.

I may need to explain to you Switzerland has nearly 9 million people who are living here and space for 6 millions. Roundabout 1/3 of the country it's not possible to life.
And like nearly everywhere in the western hemisphere the government is working against the own people.
The big difference to our neighbours is you need to aware if Helvetics dosn't complain anymore. Because then they are in the storage room to prepare their weapons. And be sure, we know how to handle them.

So your country invited them in anyway?

Latest posts

Back