Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me which of the last British Prime Ministers was NOT a supporter of the WEF????
Your last British PMs were and are all active shoe lickers of Klaus Schwab and worth an absolute shit, but don't worry, so are the ones here at home.
Sanna Marin is leader of the Social Democratic Party and honors a NAZI, even if the Russians invaded Ukraine, which I condemn, you can see the duplicity of our own dirty elite and there are even photos of it, should I agree????

Live your dream of your sainted PM and lying MSN media here, if the WEF pack brings WW3 here, you have to thank not the Russians but your own government.

Tell me which of the last British Prime Ministers was NOT a supporter of the WEF????
Your last British PMs were and are all active shoe lickers of Klaus Schwab and worth an absolute shit, but don't worry, so are the ones here at home.
Sanna Marin is leader of the Social Democratic Party and honors a NAZI, even if the Russians invaded Ukraine, which I condemn, you can see the duplicity of our own dirty elite and there are even photos of it, should I agree????

Live your dream of your sainted PM and lying MSN media here, if the WEF pack brings WW3 here, you have to thank not the Russians but your own government.
Excuses, excuses for the sheeples @ban1985 😉

I dont give a damn about PM's and Presidents, but I do care about civilian women and children subject to Russian war crimes.
While Ukrainian military units continue to fire 155mm NATO shells without scruples at eastern Ukrainian towns in the Dornbass, women and children are also killed weekly, as confirmed by non-Russian sources.

But I leave you your belief that only Russians are the and ruthlessly killing civilians , stay with your media and continue to stay for a few months on my blacklist otherwise the forum suffers from it, see you.

While Ukrainian military units continue to fire 155mm NATO shells without scruples at eastern Ukrainian towns in the Dornbass, women and children are also killed weekly, as confirmed by non-Russian sources.

But I leave you your belief that only Russians are the and ruthlessly killing civilians , stay with your media and continue to stay for a few months on my blacklist otherwise the forum suffers from it, see you.
suit yourself, I couldnt care less.

I still disagree with the fact our own economy, life, energy and everything else goes to the hell in the name of the Ukraine during we have to pay those "refugees" the whole life (House, food, cars, public traffic, helath system, monthly amount) and they are enjoying themselves an easy life instead of defending their own country.
An really special sense of humor is when desk warriors behind the screen demanding (obviously like their ideol Selensky) money, weapons and peoples existence but themselves never would give any shi*t away from their own space, money or life.
All i have seen pro-Ukrainians just can demand from others without doing something by themselves.
I don't mind to help, but i mind a lot if it ruins my own existence just to sugar blowjob in ### of an highly corrupt comedian who cares himself an flysh*t about the own people. If he would care he would look for an way to talk instead demanding more and more weapons and trying to involve the whole western world into an war.

And you don
I dont give a damn about PM's and Presidents, but I do care about civilian women and children subject to Russian war crimes.

And you don't care about women and children suffering from Ukrainian war crimes?

The quickest way to end this little skirmish would be to quit sending hundreds of billions of US taxpayers $$ to Ukraine. It could be ended almost over night. We need to keep OUR money here at home.
Especially since a large chunk of that ends up in politicians' pockets.

I have seen no evidence of that.

You aren't looking.

That's part of the problem, though. The world is too big to be able to get an accurate account of what is really happening.

We have to trust:
1. The people who are on the ground.
2. The journalists covering it.
3. The editors.
4. The news companies.
5. Any share holders in the news companies.
6. The outlet if on cable, you tube, etc.
7. Any shareholders of the outlet.

Those are a LOT of people to trust about any news coming your way. And let's not forget that evil deeds aren't usually done in the open. Most terrible things won't be brought to light this side of eternity.

How can any of us make a choice about whether to go to war and end the lives of strangers based on trust invested in more strangers?

This argument will never end and it was never meant to. We're all being manipulated and we're expected to be divided.

Who thrives when there is chaos?
No one good.

Maybe I'm being too philosophical, but I'm just so tired of the crap.

Evil deeds always happen during wars, on both sides. Greedy politicians will always find a way to dip into the money. My bottom line is --- If Russia had stayed within their own borders, then most of the death and destruction would have been avoided. Wars are never fought over humanitarian reasons. Wars are always about greed, the desire to obtain power, resources and of course money. Russia wants the Ukraine for those same reasons, Power, resources and money, just that simple.

Lets look on the bright side - With the United States Banking system being destroyed by Joe Biden and friends and the subsequent fall into perhaps a Sri Lanka type squaller , Putin may decide to postpone Nuking the Nato Countries " especially the United States " and wait and see if the Biden's Economic collapse will make the need to Nuke his advisories null and void .

Lets look on the bright side - With the United States Banking system being destroyed by Joe Biden and friends and the subsequent fall into perhaps a Sri Lanka type squaller , Putin may decide to postpone Nuking the Nato Countries " especially the United States " and wait and see if the Biden's Economic collapse will make the need to Nuke his advisories null and void .
My thinking lately. Nobody needs to fire nukes to destroy the western nations. We do this ourselves (OK, our politicans) better, faster and without poison the land....

If you would have done an job perfect do it by yourself...

The news never promised truth or fact. We mistakenly infered that.

It's like the term "Artificial Intelligence". It doesn't really mean anything, but they know we'll infer "superior intelligence".

The media is a business -- they sell ads and influence. Content is a nuisance and costs them money. That's why there's so much crime content in the so-called news -- public records are free. And then there's the added bonus of making people depressed, and for some reason, crime is interesting to many people.

The only way you can get factual information is from other people who seek such information and are willing to share it. Obviously, one must always look into things on their own too, as anyone can make mistakes. And the natural bias of humans will also influence what information a person seeks, of course.

Latest posts

Back