Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As i wrote, our gov works against the citizens. Yes, they invited them in an indirect way. And because the EU was demand this, as well our lefties.
Compared to other refugees the Ukrainians could still drive around with their cars (mostly luxury SUV's like Mercedes AMG, Lincoln Navigator, Audi Q7 and so on), the gov paid them insurances for the vehicles. Further they get fully access to the whole health system for free, free general tickets for public traffic, food, clothes, home (not simply an rooftop), monthly cash money and more. And of course the could go for work from the first day.

I repeat myself: Our government treats them many times better than the own people, especially the retired ones.
And now they start to kick out tax payers from their homes to fill it with refugees.

1677793485285.png

That chart does not include those who have come here legally and those numbers above are just a guess.

Our government doesn't officially invite our illegal immigrants...but they sure don't do much to make coming here unpalatable.

I don't blame them for wanting a better life. Most of Central and South America is a cesspool of corruption; run by drug cartels. They should come here legally, but, that is easier said than done, as to even apply you have to "know someone" and fork over a sizable sum as a bribe in their home county.

I blame our officials for not doing more about that corruption. We just turn a blind eye to that and the drugs...but first, they have to stop the flow. I wish they would focus half as much on the mess at the border with Mexico as they do elsewhere around the world and maybe the people in those countries would choose to stay put.

Last edited:
Dani54girl, yes, Crimea is pro Russian; the fact that the liberal media finds it surprising is a problem.

My Grandfather (an ethnic Pole) used to be the grounds/garden manager for all of the Tsar’s villas/castles there. That was how we got our hereditary Russian title. It was the playground of the wealthy then. Now it is still kind of like the Florida of Russia. Much of the Russian mafia live and work out of there; kind of like Miami.

I have a friend there who is a Russian Grade School Teacher. She is very happy to now be part of Russia. She grew up in Crimea and says that Russia taking Ukraine (and other places) is the only way to save our (common) Slavic culture. We have had many long and civilized debates.

The fact that someplace is very pro ---fill in the blank, does not change the fact though, that there has to be an organized legal process before one country because it is bigger or more advanced can just claim the territory of another or war will be a constant; it will never end.

Last edited:
Hmm. I found it a problem when mainstream media pointed it out and now he has a hit against him by someone in Ukraine.

The corrupt Ukraine government that a few people here love has publicly put several Americans on a kill list for there free speech against Ukraine. This is with our U.S governments knowledge and approval. The same Evil that's taken over our government is the same cabal that's taken over Ukraine and most other western countries.

The corrupt Ukraine government that a few people here love has publicly put several Americans on a kill list for there free speech against Ukraine. This is with our U.S governments knowledge and approval. The same Evil that's taken over our government is the same cabal that's taken over Ukraine and most other western countries.
I am not be as vocal as you, but you should know my stance already.

Putin just pushes them out windows.

--- Here is an update on our prelude to World War 3 that covers things you aren't likely to gather from your television . Also right at the end of the video is an update on the " bird flu " that has now jumped from birds to humans killing one little girl . Covid will be mild compared to this , if it continues to spread .

I'm not exactly a friend of Prigozhin, but watch especially the end of this video.

https://deutsch.rt.com/kurzclips/video/164434-wagner-chef-prigoschin-artjomowsk-nahezu/
And no, it is not foreign propaganda, the Russians have already arrested some very old men and children, so to speak, who were forced into military uniforms in Ukraine and thrown to the front.
Selensky uses Hitler's methods, he is not one bit better than Putin, he destroys his own people for NATO.
Furthermore, there are videos where trucks of mines are dumped in Ukrainian arsenals, mines "were" actually outlawed weapons in the EU, but if Ukraine lays mines it is okay.
Shame on countries that let children fight, even greater shame on countries that do this when they are supported by the West.

As a take off of some of what Canadian Prepper said:
Not Alexander Dugin is the most dangerous man in the world but Joe Biden, Joe provokes with Europe actively the 3rd world war.
That there is a fratricidal war, we should not interfere in the shit because it does not affect us (yet) directly, but we risk with the arms deliveries our own destruction with all that we have built.
Putin will NOT go to Poland and he will stay in his country, the one with Ukraine is not nice, I agree with you, but this conflict does NOT start last year, it started already around 2010 and 2014.

NATO is absolutely not innocent in the matter, the Russian has been looking for talks since 2009 and was laughed at and badly made and Minsk 2 was also a joke on him.
The NATO countries have still blown up NS 1+2 has not even caused displeasure in the EU, one was even pleased about it, ask yourself what is going wrong here.
The Russians had no problem when Poland and other Eastern European countries joined NATO, at least there was an open discussion.
Today, the lines are dead, next stage probably nuclear war, is or was it worth it?
We are closer to a nuclear escalation than during the Cold War, much closer, and what are Joe and European leaders doing? Bringing even more weapons and logistical support to Ukraine. If one day the Russians classify this as direct war involvement (and they will eventually) then we will have the Ultimate Nuclear War.

Sorry I remember reading the articles about this. Just can't remember where to link. Hunny put his phone article in front of me this morning and I was shocked at the claims. He told me it was someone who was on the front lines. . . but this comes very close. Very disturbing. . .

Whisper Corner:

Strange goings on in Poland, where apparently a huge batch of disfigured dead bodies was discovered in a mining shaft.

More than 500 military corpses found in Polish mine, including military personnel

The burial ground was found in the Bogdanka coal mine (40 km from the border with Ukraine). Now the Polish military has come to the place to conduct conversations with hard workers. Several miners were taken to Lublin after interrogation.

There are rumors among the Poles that the bodies of foreign mercenaries who died in the NVO zone were brought there. According to another version, these are the bodies of wounded UAF soldiers, who were torn apart into organs, allegedly being taken to Europe for “treatment”.

The miners say that there may be several burial grounds, since the tunnels are periodically filled up.

It is obvious that the Poles will “swallow” this state of emergency, as well as the incident with a Ukrainian missile hitting a Polish tractor.

And another:

POLISH MINERS DISCOVER UKRAINIAN MILITARY CORPSES - WERE DISEMBOWELED FOR ORGAN HARVESTING

👉 Polish officials are trying to prevent a scandal from breaking out: in the Bogdanka mine, miners discovered a burial approximately five-hundred bodies of men in the remains of military uniforms, some pieces of clothing have chevrons of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

🔹At the moment, special services are conducting investigations with employees who discovered a terrifying find in an abandoned shaft. After interrogation, some of the miners were transported to Lublin. Many Ukrainians work in the facility (the mine is located 40 km from the Ukrainian border), thanks to which secret information was leaked to Ukraine.

👉 People say that the bodies found, they say, have been disemboweled, and they are sure that they are wounded Ukrainian soldiers who, under the guise of treatment, were brought to Poland by black market transplantologists.

It’s something to file away for now, for future reference. Especially in light of another rumor that the Poles plan to build a base in the Volyn region of Ukraine, staffing it with local Ukrainian territorial defense (for now).

According to an unofficial version, the construction of the base says that the Poles, being drawn into the war, are preparing to increase the size of the Polish group and deploy the appropriate infrastructure. Warsaw continues to prepare a backup plan to send its military to Western Ukraine if the war drags on. As reported, recently in Ukraine, a subordinate of the Armed Forces of Ukraine "Polish legion" was created, the base of which is located in the Kiev region.

I’ve previously reported the rumor that the Polish president has offered to ‘keep the Western regions warm’ for Ukraine—i.e. annex them ‘temporarily’ so as to prevent Russia from attacking them, the logic being that Russia wouldn’t attack a territory being ‘squatted’ on by a full-fledged NATO member.

And for those who might balk, and perhaps either weren’t following the conflict from the get-go, or have short memories, allow me to remind you that almost exactly a year ago from today, Poland had already openly called for NATO intervention in Ukraine—not only in the form of a ‘peace-keeper mission’ but even a ‘no fly zone’.

While within Europe and probably also in the USA right-wing extremists are handled with an iron fist by the government and the police, all European countries and the media remain silent about the NAZI problem in Ukraine.
The Finnish head of government Sanna Marin (WEF supporter) marched with the despot Selensky at the funeral service of the fallen commander of the Right Sector, such an SS or Nazi supporter.

https://overton-magazin.de/top-stor...rt-gefallenen-kommandeur-des-rechten-sektors/
That a government representative from Europe does such a thing is the lowest drawer and shows mercilessly how low our elite has sunk.
History repeats itself, one makes the same mistakes as 100 years ago and if Europe and the USA continues in such a way and does not see the problem we will have in a few years again an empire of fascists against which we must fight and our people burn.

Latest posts

Back