Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.kitco.com/news/2022-02-...ar-that-Russia-could-soon-invade-Ukraine.htmlGold price jumps as U.S. warns Russia could attack Ukraine 'any day'

And it jumped BIG
Z6XxlP2.gif

Russia has been buying tons of gold sold by the Europeans for the last few years, they will be a rich country and not have money problems if gold prices keep going up.
What's going up here are the gas prices, a liter of gas costs 2.2O dollars here now, the government says it's because of Ukraine, why should I believe that when more than half of the price is just taxes.

Ling, you could lead us all out of this problem but unfortunately Kang Joe Biden just may allow the world to slip into war. Russia has legitimate security concerns over Ukraine going NATO. Those concerns overshadow everything else in his mind. Unless he is given rock solid reassurance Ukraine will not join NATO, he just may invade.
Schattentarn one can only think upon the Cuban missile crisis. The Americans were none too happy about having Russian missiles parked on their back door. They in no uncertain terms made sure that the threat was removed . So yes one can fully understand Russia’s concerns with NATOs involvement in the Ukraine. And of course me fix the problem straight away. The Ukraine keeps its autonomy. With it becoming the bread basket of Europe and of Russia it could prosper the well being of the entire continent along with itself. No real need for it to have a major military arsenal from anyone for that would be protected by both Europe and Russia. .

Schattentarn one can only think upon the Cuban missile crisis. The Americans were none too happy about having Russian missiles parked on their back door. They in no uncertain terms made sure that the threat was removed . So yes one can fully understand Russia’s concerns with NATOs involvement in the Ukraine. And of course me fix the problem straight away. The Ukraine keeps its autonomy. With it becoming the bread basket of Europe and of Russia it could prosper the well being of the entire continent along with itself. No real need for it to have a major military arsenal from anyone for that would be protected by both Europe and Russia. .
I would think Russia would understand that NATO doesn't really need assets in Ukraine territory to give Russia a hard time today.

100% of that verbiage is just DNC mumbo jumbo - no facts - just politics >>> you should leave CNN where it belongs
Do you fail to recognise the SARCASM in my words of wit??? I am sitting on far more info and have been collecting for much longer than most. I was even being monitored on all phone calls and my computer was being run from outside till I got better antivirus programs and DoD level erasers. I do not think, I know what I am talking about.
We all know how red flags and dis/mis-info wars are lead...the more closer to the truth a LIE is, the easier it is to sell to the un-knowing persons that be.
PS: I only have Hungarian and German TV...I do not watch
C-orporate
N-egligent
N-ews

I would think Russia would understand that NATO doesn't really need assets in Ukraine territory to give Russia a hard time today.

Putin needs the countries immediately adjacent to Russia to stay independent and unaligned for his expansion plans >> NATO membership closes that opportunity and invasion route west - if you actually think this stops with Ukraine - Putin is an old Czarist minded KGB bully - he's doing invasion intelligence all across to Norway and looking to push thru Bulgaria & Romania to swallow up everything up to Italy ....

Do you fail to recognise the SARCASM in my words of wit??? I am sitting on far more info and have been collecting for much longer than most. I was even being monitored on all phone calls and my computer was being run from outside till I got better antivirus programs and DoD level erasers. I do not think, I know what I am talking about.
We all know how red flags and dis/mis-info wars are lead...the more closer to the truth a LIE is, the easier it is to sell to the un-knowing persons that be.
PS: I only have Hungarian and German TV...I do not watch
C-orporate
N-egligent
N-ews

I'm looking at EVERYTHING you post - if the garbage fits your agenda you use it >> don't need Obammy's lies repeated that got him elected and nothing Biden is using to justify the continuing Obammy Agenda ...

Russia's needs and wants are not that complicated.
They need:
Warm water ports for their Navy (take a look at the map and it is pretty clear what their problem is in that respect)
Oil and gas fields and a corridor to Europe through which to sell oil and gas. Europe is a crucial customer for the Russia economy and gets 40% of their oil and gas from Russia. Right now, the pipeline goes through hostile territory (Ukraine). The Nord Stream 2 pipeline, which is completed but has not yet received regulatory approval, would bypass Ukraine, but Biden is threatening to shut it off.
Agricultural land, which is in short supply in Russia but abundant in Ukraine.

Really If that be so. Then why continue to send assets to the Ukraine to esculent the situation. As to NATO giving Russia a hard time I’m sure they would. And NATO would fare no better with the hard time Russia would send them on their return serve.

Th
Really If that be so. Then why continue to send assets to the Ukraine to esculent the situation. As to NATO giving Russia a hard time I’m sure they would. And NATO would fare no better with the hard time Russia would send them on their return serve.
The assets in Ukraine are there as a deterrent but you already knew that.

If a hot war breaks out there, Eastern Europe will probably no longer belong to Europe and many people will return to their home countries in coffins.
When it comes to that, you will ask yourself if it was worth it, and you will answer that question with a NO.

For this reason, the most important thing at the moment would be to bring in a de-escalation and to sit together at the table, but nobody wants that.
More than 30 ships of the Russian Black Sea Fleet set sail on Friday for an "exercise".
The exercise has been announced for a long time, but there is more and more material on land, water and in the air, and a small incident could follow.
Russia is not clean in everything, I am aware, but Russia is not Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan, Russia is a very big number and I don't want to underestimate the army of Russia, above all, their morale is highly motivated and it is very hard have if you then attack them.

Right now, the pipeline goes through hostile territory (Ukraine). The Nord Stream 2 pipeline, which is completed but has not yet received regulatory approval, would bypass Ukraine, but Biden is threatening to shut it off.
And my new president here has gone personally to Putin and requested to be able to draw natural gas for Hungary over other means and lands...the entire European club of dimwits are all pissed off after he secured gas thru Serbia and Rumania...he is MHGA...Make Hungary Great Again!! Hungary first.
I am really hoping Viktor Orban is so friendly with Putin that I will not have any bombs coming my way if Bidumb actually get us all into a shooting match here. I do have enough room for about a half a dozen of refugees tho.

Th

The assets in Ukraine are there as a deterrent but you already knew that.
Considering that geographically the Ukraine has always mostly been a part of Russia. You say deterrent the Russians would call it infringing upon their sphere of power.

I just don't understand why more people don't understand this. I also don't understand why the USA is in the business of "defending" all of Western Europe.

Considering that geographically the Ukraine has always mostly been a part of Russia. You say deterrent the Russians would call it infringing upon their sphere of power.
I’d just as soon ask the Ukrainians about the Russian’s sphere of power. Seems like not a lot of news was coming out of the region until Putin rolled up to the border.

Anyone who believes that Russia will or wants to invade Ukraine should just stop watching MSM.

Both Ukraine and Russia have stated that neither want war.
The only one that wants and NEEDS war to distract from it's crumbling administration is the Brandon administration.
Maybe Brandon would do better worrying about problems on it's own southern boarder and leave other nations alone.
Screenshot 2022-02-13 8.04.40 AM.png

I’d just as soon ask the Ukrainians about the Russian’s sphere of power. Seems like not a lot of news was coming out of the region until Putin rolled up to the border.
I’m sure you’d find varied opinions. But if war were to begin truth is generally the first casualty of war. There would be no need if the Ukraine government was allowed to simply stay on good terms with both Europe and Russia. But some outside influence is agitating for war. Russia will do what she must do.
86599CD3-8547-4551-915A-1FB22C3B0314.jpeg

Last edited:
I just don't understand why more people don't understand this. I also don't understand why the USA is in the business of "defending" all of Western Europe.
Schattentarn much is hidden about the why this and why that about America. The pilgrims and puritans came namely to America to escape religious persecution and start a new way of life. To them the USA was the New Jerusalem. That being said you also had the Enlightenment they had a different vision for America. For them it was to be the new Atlantis bringing forth enlightenment and power upon a new world. Perhaps you have two America’s at work when thinking upon why people don’t understand The 2nd America She be most beguiling and does greet you everyday with her beguiling smile and her cup of enlightenment be full to overflowing.
8E283DC3-465A-4B67-A5EF-7278D0881304.jpeg
0C32F82C-3C7A-49F2-89F7-C1DA10C0BD89.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back