Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its funny and sad at the same time to see how many EU "leaders" are calling for Russia to be put in its place by any means necesary. Seems to me that 90% of people think that a war today would look the same as 2ww with soldiers in the streets,guerrila fighters hiding in forests and so on. War today will be completely different. Drones,long range missiles,nukes (in worst case scenario) .

If a big group forms a resistance and hide in the woods im pretty sure the whole forest would be burned down with napalm and similar stuff. Russian army would accept the scorched land taktics.
If you happen to see a soldier in the street it would mean that the area around him was already shelled to oblivion and now they are just cleaning the remains.

Even if someone decided to completely nuke russia to hell. The "dead hand" AI would still make sure that the victory wont be cheap.

so,let's give that cave troll in kremlin all he wants, incl Czech rep, hey it's an old warsaw pact country, let's go back to the age of the iron curtain and all is sweet and peachy...
do I sound sarcastic and harsh,maybe,at least I know where we stand here in my neck of woods, same place as in 1939...alone and for Gods sake,don't rely on any outside help if things go to chits..

so,let's give that cave troll in kremlin all he wants, incl Czech rep, hey it's an old warsaw pact country, let's go back to the age of the iron curtain and all is sweet and peachy...
do I sound sarcastic and harsh,maybe,at least I know where we stand here in my neck of woods, same place as in 1939...alone and for Gods sake,don't rely on any outside help if things go to chits..
Never said we should let russia do as it pleases. But for me it looks like there are only people that want full out war or people that are pro russia in every way. At least thats how news,forums,chats on the streets looks like here in Czech Rep.

I know i'm proably not that smart - or not smart enough to understand this, as far we got it in european news:

The USA, Germany and the NATO demanding Russia shall remove the russian troops near the ukrainian border because it's an act of agression - those troops are on russian ground.
Ok.
But in the same time this western alliance sends aircraft carriers to the mediterranean sea, means other battleships too, having battleships in the black sea, sending troops and material to Lithuania (Germany), to Poland (NATO & USA), Bulgaria and other countires who share the borders with Russia - and it's not an agressive act. I will leave aside the increase in troop strength in Germany.

Does the senile in the White House really think Russia would be impressed about or he's just behind another war to save his place in history books (if we still have those after) as the big hero who "rescued" the world? If it wouldn't be so serious it's really looking like an comedy to watch the oedipus of France and the economic scammer in Berlin following like decrepit, brainless dachshunds.
The amusing thing is also the threats made to Russia about allegedly painful sanctions without naming any. What humanity-fearing, toothless idiots.

I'm not really an supporter of Putin - but i do absolutly understand the Russians.

I apologize if I should have offended a dachshund

Mountain Dragon, I believe you are right, in that Putin's motives are much more obvious than Xi's, and I don't think Russia's goals are as ambitious as China's. Russia doesn't have the same problems China has.
China wants what the Nazi's called "lebensraum."
Russia has no population crisis like China, their goals are more purely strategic.

AP Reporter Matt Lee takes State Department Spokesman Ned Price to task over allegations of a Russian false flag operation...with no evidence...
Lee: "This is like Alex Jones territory you're getting into here" 🤣

Geo politically the Ukraine has always mostly been historically part of the Russian sphere of power. I’m not so sure that president Putin is as bad as he is made out to be. He comes across as a very astute man. He certainly turned Russia around after the Bolsheviks had milked the cow dry just as with their many crimes against humanity namely starving 5 - 7 million Ukrainians to death in just that province alone Maybe Alexander Solzhenitsyn's 200 years together may enlighten sone of where to look. Yes it would do well to reflect upon 200 yrs together. Alexander’s last book of which he wrote upon his return to Russia . Though it’s rather hard to find in the western world I’m not sure if it has ever been correctly and fully translated from the Russian into English format yet. Why did he return to Russia one would ask. Maybe because he knew the communist era in Russia was over and it was safe to do so in knowing that the Bolshevik host had finished all it’s dirty deeds destroying the Russian monarchy the people and had long absconded with the wealth of Russia before the break up of Russia began in the early 90’s

Last edited:
The US Gov't also told us they had intelligence info that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction...
The US Gov't also told us they had intelligence info that the Covid is not human made...
The US Gov't also told us they had intelligence info that the result of 911 was all the fault of Osama bin Laden...
The US Gov't also told us they had intelligence info that Afghanistan has been training and sending terrorists to kill Americans...
The US Gov't is now telling us they had intelligence info that Russia is going to do a red flag to invade the Ukraine...
BUT...the US Gov't is totally ignoring the intelligent medical communities around the world telling us that the Covid came from Wuhan, financed by Fukki, spread and supported by Gates and Soros, created by humans, the vaccines are deadly and that there are toooooo many ways to effectively combat the virus with cheap and well-known, for decades used methods and materials........................................
So much for the intelligent use of intelligence information by intelligent persons....YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.
Live free, Gary

Its funny and sad at the same time to see how many EU "leaders" are calling for Russia to be put in its place by any means necesary. Seems to me that 90% of people think that a war today would look the same as 2ww with soldiers in the streets,guerrila fighters hiding in forests and so on. War today will be completely different. Drones,long range missiles,nukes (in worst case scenario) .

If a big group forms a resistance and hide in the woods im pretty sure the whole forest would be burned down with napalm and similar stuff. Russian army would accept the scorched land taktics.
If you happen to see a soldier in the street it would mean that the area around him was already shelled to oblivion and now they are just cleaning the remains.

Even if someone decided to completely nuke russia to hell. The "dead hand" AI would still make sure that the victory wont be cheap.
[/
I know i'm proably not that smart - or not smart enough to understand this, as far we got it in european news:

The USA, Germany and the NATO demanding Russia shall remove the russian troops near the ukrainian border because it's an act of agression - those troops are on russian ground.
Ok.
But in the same time this western alliance sends aircraft carriers to the mediterranean sea, means other battleships too, having battleships in the black sea, sending troops and material to Lithuania (Germany), to Poland (NATO & USA), Bulgaria and other countires who share the borders with Russia - and it's not an agressive act. I will leave aside the increase in troop strength in Germany.

Does the senile in the White House really think Russia would be impressed about or he's just behind another war to save his place in history books (if we still have those after) as the big hero who "rescued" the world? If it wouldn't be so serious it's really looking like an comedy to watch the oedipus of France and the economic scammer in Berlin following like decrepit, brainless dachshunds.
The amusing thing is also the threats made to Russia about allegedly painful sanctions without naming any. What humanity-fearing, toothless idiots.

I'm not really an supporter of Putin - but i do absolutly understand the Russians.

I apologize if I should have offended a dachshund
The big guy has to protect Ukraine because thats where the smartest guy he ever knew (Hunter) works for burisma and thats his cash cow.

looks like the US is putting their $$$$ on next Wednesday for Russia's H-Hour - that's what the various NATO ally countries are being told - some confidential paperwork got loose in Germany and that was the word ....

it does seem to jive with other reports - if NATO is taking it as gospel there should be confirmation indications showing this weekend ....

A few days ago, I saw a video by Canadien Prepper. He even stated it may be Russian propaganda. Jist of it was Russia was doing all of this because of an agreement being being broken by US about the Ukraine joining NATO.

A couple days latter, Saw a MSM newstory about French President talking with Putin and hearing about NATO thing and agreement about it. Who is to blame?

Just throwing it out there. Maybe the US is wrong and instigating OR we are being mislead by our government.
Red Flags go both ways.

Geo politically the Ukraine has always mostly been historically part of the Russian sphere of power. I’m not so sure that president Putin is as bad as he is made out to be. He comes across as a very astute man. He certainly turned Russia around after the Bolsheviks had milked the cow dry just as with their many crimes against humanity namely starving 5 - 7 million Ukrainians to death in just that province alone Maybe Alexander Solzhenitsyn's 200 years together may enlighten sone of where to look. Yes it would do well to reflect upon 200 yrs together. Alexander’s last book of which he wrote upon his return to Russia . Though it’s rather hard to find in the western world I’m not sure if it has ever been correctly and fully translated from the Russian into English format yet. Why did he return to Russia one would ask. Maybe because he knew the communist era in Russia was over and it was safe to do so in knowing that the Bolshevik host had finished all it’s dirty deeds destroying the Russian monarchy the people and had long absconded with the wealth of Russia before the break up of Russia began in the early 90’s

Ling, you could lead us all out of this problem but unfortunately Kang Joe Biden just may allow the world to slip into war. Russia has legitimate security concerns over Ukraine going NATO. Those concerns overshadow everything else in his mind. Unless he is given rock solid reassurance Ukraine will not join NATO, he just may invade.

The US Gov't also told us they had intelligence info that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction...
The US Gov't also told us they had intelligence info that the Covid is not human made...
The US Gov't also told us they had intelligence info that the result of 911 was all the fault of Osama bin Laden...
The US Gov't also told us they had intelligence info that Afghanistan has been training and sending terrorists to kill Americans...
The US Gov't is now telling us they had intelligence info that Russia is going to do a red flag to invade the Ukraine...
BUT...the US Gov't is totally ignoring the intelligent medical communities around the world telling us that the Covid came from Wuhan, financed by Fukki, spread and supported by Gates and Soros, created by humans, the vaccines are deadly and that there are toooooo many ways to effectively combat the virus with cheap and well-known, for decades used methods and materials........................................
So much for the intelligent use of intelligence information by intelligent persons....YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.
Live free, Gary

you write or just plagiarise the DNC propaganda handbook?

100% of that verbiage is just DNC mumbo jumbo - no facts - just politics >>> you should leave CNN where it belongs

Russia's army is ALWAYS ready to fight, but I don't think Russia will start or want to start a war.
What you see here in Europe is that European countries, especially Germany in the forefront (once again) do everything to start a war.

There is NO country that wants to actively de-escalate or offer a round table, and that makes me really worried this time.
Virtually every country in Europe is currently sending either soldiers or weapons systems to Ukraine/Poland or other countries.
One wants at any price the Russian gas since one freezes oneself in Europe without the gas otherwise the ### off or risks a blackout because one has discarded without reason various modern nuclear power plants because of this suicidal green wave, in return the governments piss here however with each opportunity Putin at the with and sanction Russia.

So what will never end well, and it will not end well, the up there want the war at any price and you will provoke it in the end and get and then point to Russia that they have started it.
If this war comes the civilian population will feel the hammer but one thing I have to say then, the people here will then go on their own government and there will be no stone left on the other, the people here have seen through the governments and we have seen enough in this pandemic who really wants us evil.

Latest posts

Back