Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr Malone posted…

The Fox is in the Henhouse!

1652024249161.jpg

Sorry but anyone that still believes there was massive fraud in the 2000 election is an idiot.

You are one of the biggest idiots, because you voted for Grandpa Joe and now you deny it, of course, saying you had no other choice.
The election was a fraud and the chief idiot Joe was elected by the NWO and Klaus Schwab because Trump stood in your way.
Trump could be liquidated with election fraud, now Putin is on the hit list, you can only liquidate him with war.

I tell you one thing Brent, the bill may work out for history falsifiers like you, but in the end YOU will also become a chipped sheep of the NWO and you can then say to your shame, I have so directly supported, but never say you have never seen the consequences.

Robert Edward Lee has led his fight for people like you at that time in vain, he fought for freedom while you long for the complete oppression of your people.

You are one of the biggest idiots, because you voted for Grandpa Joe and now you deny it, of course, saying you had no other choice.
The election was a fraud and the chief idiot Joe was elected by the NWO and Klaus Schwab because Trump stood in your way.
Trump could be liquidated with election fraud, now Putin is on the hit list, you can only liquidate him with war.

I tell you one thing Brent, the bill may work out for history falsifiers like you, but in the end YOU will also become a chipped sheep of the NWO and you can then say to your shame, I have so directly supported, but never say you have never seen the consequences.

Robert Edward Lee has led his fight for people like you at that time in vain, he fought for freedom while you long for the complete oppression of your people.

You nailed it!!! He’s a moron, so don’t expect him to understand what you’ve said. He’s not capable!

the scariest thing about the 2020 election fraud deniers >>> they believe in Biden and are convinced he's the Second Coming - and then we all get continued wisdom thru Hunter and one of his many fellow druggie illicit sons ...

Every real investigation shows it’s bullshit. Only fringe media, like 2000 mules, are still perpetuating this lie. Trump was just a really bad looser.

Hey, I don’t particularly like Biden either, but quit wasting energy on this lie and find a decent conservative to promote and support.

Latest posts

Back