Australia and New Zealand general chat

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how are you guys going with your preps, I've been doing it for the last couple of years but only recently looking at the community aspect of this, found it hard to believe that I wasn't alone and thought I was crazy.

how are you guys going with your preps, I've been doing it for the last couple of years but only recently looking at the community aspect of this, found it hard to believe that I wasn't alone and thought I was crazy.
Hi and welcome 🙂
I often feel like I'm crazy/ paranoid/ overreacting. But my preps are the best they've ever been. I've been extending my food preps and starting a food and medicine garden. At the moment I'm focusing on non-food items. This week I prepared for rolling power cuts; Lanterns, torches, batteries, board games, etc. I've got my prepping to do list and I'm just working my way through as finances allow.

There's more Oz and Kiwi preppers than first appears, most seem to just keep very quiet about it. It's great to have you here 🤗

I agree with you there , yeah I've been plating a herd/medi garden as well. bought a few more chickens as I think people will start to see the potential of them. have quail but I have found they need to have a perfect enclosure as they get eaten by anything, yeah power is coming along found a great solar generator

Latest posts

Back