Australian prepper developing my prepper plans, looking fellow Australian preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozprepper

Reaction score
thanks for your site
I’ve really be enjoying the information and articles and helping me develop my prepper plans

I’m also wanting to get more involved with Australian prepper survival groups.

A shout out to any and all Aussies stranded in a dystopian tyrant nightmare. If you're in the Newcastle Hunter valley area send me a message always happy to chat , even if you seeing one of my older posts

Oz welcome. Continue to enjoy the site continue to enjoy your Billy tea with a few gum leaves down here in Oz

I suppose the good thing about prepping in Australia is you have vast undeveloped areas to hide out in.
Of course you have some seriously bad azz snakes and crocs to deal with.

I’m also wanting to get more involved with Australian prepper survival groups.

I have never encountered any "Australian prepper survival groups". (I have been keeping my eyes out for any for decades.)

If they do exist, they are keeping a low profile . . . which would be wise OPSEC.

I am in the Sydney metro area, will be more mobile (living in a caravan) from Feb 2024 and will continue my search for rural property for retirement and refuge.

I suppose the good thing about prepping in Australia is you have vast undeveloped areas to hide out in.
Of course you have some seriously bad azz snakes and crocs to deal with.
A lot of the Australian landmass is virtually barren (therefore you are very visible from a long way off), and has inadequate resources to support life (i.e. arable land, water and/or game).
Digging underground is an option for "hiding", but that does not solve the issue of being able to support life.

But there are parts which are useful.

The most dangerous "snakes" are two-legged and they are also "crocs" (of sh*t). The snakes and crocs with scales are a lot easier to get along with.

Last edited:
A lot of the Australian landmass is virtually barren (therefore you are very visible from a long way off), and has inadequate resources to support life (i.e. arable land, water and/or game).
Digging underground is an option for "hiding", but that does not solve the issue of being able to support life.

But there are parts which are useful.

The most dangerous "snakes" are two-legged and they are also "crocs" (of sh*t). The snakes and crocs with scales are a lot easier to get along with.

Dont the Aborigines live in central Australia?

Latest posts

Back