Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trump tried to overthrow the government. Period. No looser in the countries history ever did anything as traitorous as that. How could anyone still believe anything the crook says.

Won't happen PP: too many on the other side will downgrade the info, lie into the midst of the re-thinking of the elections. They will use anything and everything to make the truth into a new lie again. You and I do not ever have the megaphone capability to make enough people hear the truth and even if we did...too much has been pumped into their heads and hearts to ever hope to make them change their minds. (see Brent) We have the prep exit and no other choice other than destruction of the Monsanto, FDA, WHO, or all others changing and maniuplating the Genes of the population and our food chain/future....live free, Gary
EXPAND the JAILS and put EVERYBODY involved in this fraud in JAIL>>>

the scariest thing about the 2020 election fraud deniers >>> they believe in Biden and are convinced he's the Second Coming - and then we all get continued wisdom thru Hunter and one of his many fellow druggie illicit sons ...
WE have some really true FOOLS in this country IF they believe in BICRAP and his group!!!

Trump tried to overthrow the government. Period. No looser in the countries history ever did anything as traitorous as that. How could anyone still believe anything the crook says.

No Biden overthrew the government. Did you watch 2000 mules or your just talking out your rear-end? Your going to get what's coming to you... may God help you, no one else will.

No Biden overthrew the government. Did you watch 2000 mules or your just talking out your rear-end? Your going to get what's coming to you... may God help you, no one else will.
I HAVE A REAL QUESTION. IS BRENT A ABSOLUTE FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?

GOD please help this country if we have more people like BRENT in it!!!!!

Hey, I don’t particularly like Biden either, but quit wasting energy on this lie and find a decent conservative to promote and support.
But yet YOU VOTED FOR HIM. . . IF you DIDN"T LIKE HIM WHY DID YOU EVEN CAST A BALLOT!! I find it very sad that you do not NOT see a problem in the 2020 elections. When they stopped counting votes and then it happened during the middle of the night I was very suspicious. RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE!! Had YOU been actually paying attention all along and not relied on just MSM, you would have already know everything 2000 Mules movie is saying is true and accurate.

The majority of us "active members" on this forum see it. . . Why are YOU trying trying so hard to make us believe 2020 was a "fair election, by the people". Biden will never be my President. He stole the election with so many other Democrat's and YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT THIS FACT!!! You have the 1st amendment right to try and push your views, BUT I also have the right to my own opinion and views.

Not a single one of the lies ever had any proof. Trumps own attorney general even said it. How can you all be so gullible? As far as Biden goes, he is a feeble old man and I don’t agree with freebies for anyone, but I still say he is far better than the lying scum trump is.

Not a single one of the lies ever had any proof. Trumps own attorney general even said it. How can you all be so gullible? As far as Biden goes, he is a feeble old man and I don’t agree with freebies for anyone, but I still say he is far better than the lying scum trump is.
Have you even tried to see any actual evidence that was NOT provided by CNN, ABC, CBS. MSNBC, etc. ? I am really wondering.

Ok Brent, its time that I have to block you. I dont mind listening to differing opinions, but your illogical hatred of Trump and his supporters borders on insane. One time you contributed a lot to this forum. Now I'm starting to think that something happened in your life and you've become unhinged. Nobody in their right mind should be this full of hate. I hope you seek help. Good bye old friend.

Not a single one of the lies ever had any proof. Trumps own attorney general even said it. How can you all be so gullible?
cGrbsMu.gif

Ok Brent, its time that I have to block you. I dont mind listening to differing opinions, but your illogical hatred of Trump and his supporters borders on insane. One time you contributed a lot to this forum. Now I'm starting to think that something happened in your life and you've become unhinged. Nobody in their right mind should be this full of hate. I hope you seek help. Good bye old friend.
Brent has been a "friend" for a long time for me. I keep hoping for him, but he does just cling on to the Democratic side, even though he proclaims that he votes on each individual issue. IDK. Right now I do my research for each candidate during Primaries and vote for the candidate I would like to see in the position. When it comes down to Republican vs. Democrat, I will vote Republican every time!!

What insight do you have? Please enlighten me. Chose your words carefully, I actually keep up with the news.
1652063142744.png

Latest posts

Back