Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1652141852098.png

Don't armadillos carry leprosy?

They can carry leprosy, one of very few animals that can. But how many is a subject of much debate. I keep seeing the number 50%, but that is all armadillos in all countries, not just the US.
It seems that the leprosy carrying armadillos are mostly in Brazil not the US.
In order for the armadillos to get leprosy in the first place, they have to contract it from humans. Not many humans in the US with leprosy for them to contract it from.

This is the best article I can find on the subject:
https://www.encyclopedia.com/daily/is-it-true-that-armadillos-carry-leprosy/

Hey, I don’t particularly like Biden either, but quit wasting energy on this lie and find a decent conservative to promote and support.

Just curious..who, if anybody would you support as a rebublican/conservative? Is there anyone out there on the short or long list you would actually support? DeSantis maybe??? 🤩

Just curious..who, if anybody would you support as a rebublican/conservative? Is there anyone out there on the short or long list you would actually support? DeSantis maybe??? 🤩
He already told us:

I do like Romney. Other than him being vocal against trump what has he done thats so bad.. most of what ive heard of him seems fiscally responsible and reasonable. I dont recall anything really bad.

I think mitt Romney would have made a good president. Along with many other moderate republicans. I don’t like the extremists on either side. As far as voting democrat, I didn’t vote for Biden as much as I voted against trump. And I actually voted straight Republican down the line except for the president. As I’ve said many times, I don’t support any ticket down party lines but look at each issue individually. I don’t think absolute hatred of ‘the other side’ is productive in any case. There are good ideas from both parties, at least from some of the individuals anyways. Even trump had many good policies.....

I’d vote Romney in a heartbeat, or any sane level headed politician that’s neither far left or far right.

Son in San Diego === $6.70 per gallon of diesel.
$6.29 in Bay area. Hope it doesn’t go up much more.
Gotta pickup up a new toy/prep tomorrow needs that the big truck to haul the new big hay trailer.
Gotta do some alterations to the old trailer to haul it with the gas truck and fit it on. 50 inches wide on a 54 inch trailer is gonna be a squeeze.

Cindy - don't waste your time on the DNC slime >>> he's running a con on you making you look a fool - that's what the ANTIFA/BLM does when they aren't burning down the local CVS .....

OMG!!! Just had 3 fighter jets streak right overhead, really Low!! Anyone in Tennessee seeing or hearing anything?

View attachment 16221

Just guessing, but they may be practicing for upcoming demonstration flights for Armed Forces Day activities at an airbase near you. I think that's 2-3 weeks into May if I recall. They were right before school let out for summer vacation. My Dad used to do jet aerial demonstrations (The Sabre Dancers, who preceeded the Thunderbirds) when I was a little girl, so we always attended Armed Forces Day celebrations on base.

Meet Rocky. It’s Moose Brown and in the steps of naming it Bullwinkle was the first step. I am glad I am not the only one who has to deal with naming things.
View attachment 16222
Nice. These things come in handy.
Heres ours. We're packing fence posts down over the hill.
20220510_173206.jpg

Nice. These things come in handy.
Heres ours. We're packing fence posts down over the hill.View attachment 16223

I will let her putt putt around for a while with it. It’s her Tractor.
I eventually would like to open up easy access to the back 10a. Getting too old to do those hills

Latest posts

Back