Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a single one of the lies ever had any proof. Trumps own attorney general even said it. How can you all be so gullible? As far as Biden goes, he is a feeble old man and I don’t agree with freebies for anyone, but I still say he is far better than the lying scum trump is.

Grandpa Joe should be better? You don't believe the crap you tell yourself. Every day I see or hear Joe on TV I have to say this idiot is 100% insane and a disgrace to the nation.
The whole world laughs at Joe, who you yourself have chosen, do not whine when he drives your country to the wall because you are partly to blame.

Grandpa Joe should be better? You don't believe the crap you tell yourself. Every day I see or hear Joe on TV I have to say this idiot is 100% insane and a disgrace to the nation.
The whole world laughs at Joe, who you yourself have chosen, do not whine when he drives your country to the wall because you are partly to blame.
Well said my friend, well said.

speaking of Old Poopy Pants >>> everybody probably knows that the situation in Ukraine warranted personal perspective - answer Ukraine's Prez request for a high level US conference ....

Biden sent his wife >>>

bad enough insult - bad enough in stupid international diplomacy >>> now the reason behind it supposedly comes out - IT WAS MOTHER'S DAY

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...rn-torn-ukraine-after-zelensky-urged-him-come

Hope all you DPF mothers had a great Mother's Day weekend. It turned off cool here (50's) and we got 2 inches of rain. Mr. DD cooked me a great steak on Sunday and I heard from all my kids and even adult grandkids so all is well in my world. Oldest granddaughter graduated college over the weekend.

We are being invaded by rabbits in the garden and so far Mr. DD has shot 14. He has started skinning them for the dogs. I went to Rural King and invested in some chicken wire and steel posts to help protect some of the beds. Baby chicks at Rural King what few they had are up to $6.99 a chick and looked awful.

speaking of Old Poopy Pants >>> everybody probably knows that the situation in Ukraine warranted personal perspective - answer Ukraine's Prez request for a high level US conference ....

Biden sent his wife >>>

bad enough insult - bad enough in stupid international diplomacy >>> now the reason behind it supposedly comes out - IT WAS MOTHER'S DAY

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...rn-torn-ukraine-after-zelensky-urged-him-come
the Democrats did not want it found out how bad off Biden is,,,, so they sent her in his place,,, she still knows what day of the week it is,,,, Joe doesn't know what year it is

We got another 6 inches of snow last night, and its still snowing. Looks like a nice December morning.

I was just reading yesterday this is the heaviest snow in April in the PNW ever since they started recording it. My late brother lived north of Seattle and said they didn't see snow all that often over the 30 years he lived up there. It's all that global warming, don'tcha know? LOL

Last edited:
He won't watch
8s4tITm.png
DOC, GREAT pic of BRENT there!!!!

Won't happen PP: too many on the other side will downgrade the info, lie into the midst of the re-thinking of the elections. They will use anything and everything to make the truth into a new lie again. You and I do not ever have the megaphone capability to make enough people hear the truth and even if we did...too much has been pumped into their heads and hearts to ever hope to make them change their minds. (see Brent) We have the prep exit and no other choice other than destruction of the Monsanto, FDA, WHO, or all others changing and maniuplating the Genes of the population and our food chain/future....live free, Gary
Guess its to the point of patriots dealing with the corruption, honest patriotic people have been pushed far ENOUGH!!!!!!!

A few days ago the dogs found a dead chipmunk, or maybe they killed it. They've been taking turns carrying it around ever since. The dam thing is starting to come apart.

My dogs do that with the squirrels, it really stinks

A few days ago the dogs found a dead chipmunk, or maybe they killed it. They've been taking turns carrying it around ever since. The dam thing is starting to come apart.
be glad it is a chipmunk,,,, mine found a dead Armadillo and are dragging it home piece by piece

Latest posts

Back