Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CalFire was a PIA with their inspection this year (and probably rightfully so).

A Firewood rack, that used to be next to the propane tank for 15 years and I moved 3 years ago is too close to the house by 3 foot.

Started converting 2 4x8 racks into a metal roofed wood shed. Doors to be roll down welding blankets. Seems fireproof enough for me.

Constant battle is weeds growing under propane tank. Had some busted up stall mats and old shingles. Glued shingles onto stall mats and slid them under. 2 problems solved-weeds and getting rid of some junk.

Constant battle is weeds growing under propane tank.
Mix some vinegar and some salt into a bucket of 3 gallons of water to make a strong brine and pour it under the tank. two cups of vinegar and two cups of salt...repeat or add more if you do not get your preferred reaction.

I found out today the POS that owns the land next to me is putting out poison to kill the raccoons,,,, that is a dirty practice and should not be allowed,,,, I can't do anything today but I will be calling Fish and Game Monday early
should be a 1-800 number for them, they have officers that work holidays too. I had a neighbor that was doing something similar and they busted his butt for it.

should be a 1-800 number for them, they have officers that work holidays too. I had a neighbor that was doing something similar and they busted his butt for it.
I made a few calls and the local Sheriffs office got ahold of them and had them call me,,, they came out and searched the area,,, and found the poison and took a sample
and a bunch of dead turtles,, the sample is headed to a lab ,this guy is busted he just does not know it yet

I made a few calls and the local Sheriffs office got ahold of them and had them call me,,, they came out and searched the area,,, and found the poison and took a sample
and a bunch of dead turtles,, the sample is headed to a lab ,this guy is busted he just does not know it yet
What would be his reasoning for putting out poison for the raccoons? Stealing his eggs?? I'm just curious. We have the raccoons here but they really aren't a big concern for us. We have a bigger possum problem, but they just get shot or the dogs get them when they tried to get in the coop.

Hunny and I went down to the rent property side to do some work om the little house. Hunnt worked on the outside weed eating, trimming some branches while I worked on the little house in the sun room mainly scrapping up paint droppings the last renter left along with cleaning the closest and bathroom. i dont think that man ever wiped down his walls. I honestly hate we have rent property. . . but we do. My bosses son is interested in our little house. so that is hopeful. I was telling her what we were doing and that it would be perfect for a single person or a young couple first starting out.

What would be his reasoning for putting out poison for the raccoons? Stealing his eggs?? I'm just curious. We have the raccoons here but they really aren't a big concern for us. We have a bigger possum problem, but they just get shot or the dogs get them when they tried to get in the coop.
he has a food plot and deer feeder for deer,,,,and he does not want the raccoons eating the corn,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what the a-hole doesn't think about he is killing ever small animal that eats the crap even birds will get into it

I found out today the POS that owns the land next to me is putting out poison to kill the raccoons,,,, that is a dirty practice and should not be allowed,,,, I can't do anything today but I will be calling Fish and Game Monday early
Monday they might be closed because that’s when Federal Holiday is. So you may have to wait til Tuesday. I don’t agree with poisoning except for rodents. Have too many dogs to worry about.

I have had a coon problem in my carport this week. My 14 yr old lab got into it with one under the deck last night. Trap went up in the carport soon after with sardines for bait.

That old girl with no hunting training has been a coon hound. She trees more than my trained dogs.

he has a food plot and deer feeder for deer,,,,and he does not want the raccoons eating the corn,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what the a-hole doesn't think about he is killing ever small animal that eats the crap even birds will get into it
He sounds like a real ###. Hope they thin his wallet and put his butt in jail for a couple days.

In the 80’s, I knew some stores in an inner city that sold a delicacy around Thanksgiving time, I had a friend that did a lot of trapping.

i may have done some supplying, but I now know what I may have to eat and how to prepare it.

Latest posts

Back