Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These two get street justice fast! It seems people have shorter “triggers” in this current upside down America.

1714425795554.png

https://gab.com/SWPisme/posts/112354908492428369

Not sure where this goes, maybe bullshit category: I get these "Emergency" email Health "Alert" updates. Likely not worth passing along, other than to know what's being passed along:

https://www.emergencyemail.org/newsemergency/anmviewer.asp?a=36425&z=58
It will be the new pseudo-pandemic, which is why people are panicking. I could bet that in about summer it will be called "the first person" has died from it and it is highly contagious.
It will be something else artificially created, the system will supply vaccines and everything will certainly be closed and restricted.
If it gets that far, there will be thousands of deaths from an artificially created virus, and the vaccines will kill even more with the same result.
I expect the corrupt system to push through the big reset and there will be more coercion than during Corona.

If it comes to that, we will have to fight, we will only be able to choose between death by combat, or death by injection,
This message you have received is the beginning, it is now picking up speed and everything is prepared, I could bet the vaccine and the test too.

The cicadas have arrived. I have 15 shells on my gate alone. In 1998, we were building and i heard something in woods that sounded like a nuclear reactor and it kept getting closer. It was them. They were everywhere and the dead ones stunk so badly. I havent heardnthe noise yet.

Not sure where this goes, maybe bullshit category: I get these "Emergency" email Health "Alert" updates. Likely not worth passing along, other than to know what's being passed along:

https://www.emergencyemail.org/newsemergency/anmviewer.asp?a=36425&z=58
OK, let's assume their numbers are correct.
There are roughly 50 wild birds per person in the U.S. With a human population of 331 million, that means there are roughly 16.5 billion wild birds in the U.S.

If 9,000 wild birds are infected (their numbers, not mine), that means that 0.000055% of wild birds in the U.S. are infected.

Or to put it another way, one bird in 1,833,333 wild birds is infected.

I say they are pulling those numbers out of their arse...

Bird flu is just an excuse to cull thousands of animals and destroy our food chain.
The next pandemic, just like Corona, will be an artificial virus created in a laboratory, it will even be ready, and then probably released through aerosols in a large livestock farm or slaughterhouse so that the regime can say it started there and it is bird flu that has jumped to humans.

But it is guaranteed not to be a real original bird flu but an artificially created and mutated bird flu virus which, if things go badly, has a mortality rate in humans of 50% or more.

You know everything else, Big Pharma will say after 3 months that they have a new RNA vaccine and the people who are still there will rush to it and the rest will be forced to do so by the WHO pandemic treaty.

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes to that, the last few weeks the media and politicians here have been panicking more and more about bird flu, the WHO wants to push through its pandemic package and Gates and Schwab want to get rid of a few thousand useless eaters who can no longer find a job due to AI, digitalization and economic downturn.
The elite in the West know that all social systems will collapse if the future thousands of unemployed have to be borne by the still small working part of the population.

We will soon see what is coming.

Haven't seen one of these in decades. Black racer (we call them "black runners"). They usually hightail it when you come across one. This one was doing his best to ignore me. I had a machete and was trying to use it to shoo him away from camp, but he just kept going around me. I finally just let him go where he wanted.
They aren't supposed to get over about 6 ft long but I could have sworn this guy was 7 ft. His body kept going and going and going. I didn't get all of it in the shot.
View attachment 24902
I run across one occasionally . I have seen them raise their head and try come towards me trying to bluff their way through . I've heard a couple people say they have seen them killing and eating rattle snake . Black racers and King snakes both are known to eat other snakes .
This one was in my yard a few years ago .
20190825_133230.jpg

Latest posts

Back