Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woke up at 2:30 this morning for work. Worked 8 hours before my truck finally showed up at 12. Ended up staying to work the cheese I needed to get out and thank goodness my boss lady worked the retail part. Truck was scheduled to come in at 3 am. . . that is just how our world has been working. Got home a little after 2. Laid down to just relax and close my eye for an hour after before having to go feed. Hunny wanted to go meet up with his old police buddies this evening for dinner, I was just happy I didn't have to cook tonight because it would have been a quick shrimp boil. I am almost done for the day.g

Last edited:
Did get some sun yesterday, got some work done on the sailboat. Needed some fiberglass re-build in a few little places, get to paint in on the inside and replace all the floorboards I took out to do the work and painting. It will see water for the first time in almost 12 years next week!!! Put a 54 ft. lbs. trolling motor on the back in case the wind does not cooperate...can't wait. Sailboat, beer and Helena on the lake...life can be so good, Gary

Its snowing again this morning. We've had snow for the last 4 days. Looks like winter is here already. We need the moisture to keep the grass growing but I'd prefer that it would rain instead. The cattle all look like big snow balls.
Gas prices around here are up to $3.36. No shortages, just high prices. Once my new fuel tank arrives I'll be filling up at home.

Latest posts

Back