Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized youtube is censoring my comments. I made a quick video showing whats happening.

Yes, you and many others. Your likly flagged and all your content is removed. Post something in agreement and see if it's there.

I just got the sweetest video chat from granddaughter number 2 who I thought stole the show last night with her shyness. Cute picture mom took of her trying to hide her face with her dress that just exposes the bottom half. . . . She will be embarred by these picture in a few years. So love these babies and love the fact they seem to think about me throughout their day.

the news just said the state's new covid cases for today is at 5%. Could one of the mathematicians out there tell me how many days in a row we can have over 5% infection rate before the whole state has covid? Maybe my calculator is broke, once again.

Got the new door finished for the Workshop, used the wood from the ex-pigpen, sanded, built, used a Router to make shapes, took some old broken tools and decorated the door and glued them in place with 2 component epoxy...I think you can recognise the water level bubble is exactly centered...Gary happy.
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG

We arent expecting rain for over a week and it will be sunny and hot. Not good for plants, great for pool. Maybe water will get above 70°

Latest posts

Back