Who is still Wearing Masks, and why?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is the number one thing people need to prep for IMO! People think they can go to Idaho, Montana, Alaska, and escape what's coming. Your wrong! Its coming and it's coming everywhere. Once a national emergency is declared it will override every state's authority nationwide and they have this agenda close to wrapped up! Its almost a done deal! Even the resisters are not resisting in the right way.

This is what I am prepping for and it's not civil war or a revolution that I am planning to fight! Those who decide this route will die quickly! How do you fight a drone that flys 30,000 ft in the air. You can't see it....you can't hear it!

You become the Grey Man! Even if they SEE you.....they still don't see you!!!

Cancer patients may be susceptible to dust, pollen, bacteria, and airborne pollution.

Read the box the masks came in -- they all state the truth -- NO VIRAL protection.

COVID is no worse than the seasonal flu which disappeared when COVID arrived. By telling you to wear masks, wash constantly, stay home, stay away from people, etc. -- you are tricked into believing this is why you didn't die from COVID.

The fact is -- COVID affects the same people the flu affected. The fact is -- this is a pandemic of malpractice by the medical community, aided by a media only too happy to silence dissenting voices.
I’d be willing to bet you’d lose your **** if you were laying on a operating table counting down from 100 and the cough/hacking heart surgeon ripped his mask off claiming “they don’t do any good”

Yeah, drone striking US citizens on US soil......funny though, all those metal boxes that came back from Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam didn't contain jeep parts...did they?

Subverted people always use ridiculous exceptions to try to make rules.
I know this:
I didn’t make any rules.
The gov said masks didn’t work, then got butthurt when they found out private citizens had thousands, which made sense when I found out the gov was hoarding masks too.
Drs have worn masks to keep stuff in, not out.
I’ve got a early 40s classmate that was recently buried. His reaction to the flu didn’t crystallize his lungs, his reaction to Covid did.
I haven’t worn a mask in 4 months. The community isn’t sick from it like in August.
The masks were never about protection for its wearer.
None of this will change anyone’s mind about masks.

I know this:
I didn’t make any rules.
The gov said masks didn’t work, then got butthurt when they found out private citizens had thousands, which made sense when I found out the gov was hoarding masks too.
Drs have worn masks to keep stuff in, not out.
I’ve got a early 40s classmate that was recently buried. His reaction to the flu didn’t crystallize his lungs, his reaction to Covid did.
I haven’t worn a mask in 4 months. The community isn’t sick from it like in August.
The masks were never about protection for its wearer.
None of this will change anyone’s mind about masks.

Subverted people also muddy the waters by changing the subject, re-writing history, purposely missing points, or flat-out lying.

As with everything else, why does it have to be totally one way or the other. IMHO (and yes, I am a true deplorable), a mask is not totally useless and does provide some protection to those around you. Someone cough or sneeze while wearing a mask will stop the majority of the spread. All along, they have said that the masks do not protect you but protects those around you. Hopefully, of someone has the virus, they are at least wearing a mask to protect those around them. The mask may offer you a little protection from limited exposure but not something you can count on.

Based upon what I have been reading. Another position I have developed. I am not worried about the unvaccinated, but it is the vaccinated that concerns me. The unvaccinated know they are at risk (both in getting and spreading the virus) but the unvaccinated seem to think since they have been jabbed, they are immune and can't get or, more concerning, spread the virus.

Recently, our state health experts recommended wearing a mask even when you are alone at home.
Makes a lot of sense..... 🤦‍♂️

They should use a mask while sleeping. Use duct tape to make sure it stays on.

Latest posts

Back