Who is still Wearing Masks, and why?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHourGirl

Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like I am literally the only person NOT wearing a mask shopping, This is in Washington state where I recently moved. In Missouri, where I moved from about half the population complies and wears their useless mask. Why do so many people comply one year later?

Attachments

• 2CB378BC-FB18-4A25-9D9A-2ADDB3CC2E36.jpeg
    2CB378BC-FB18-4A25-9D9A-2ADDB3CC2E36.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 16
Nobody in my family has ever worn the silly face diaper. And very few people in my area wear it. The governor in my state left it up to the people to decide. Doesn't matter, I still wouldn't wear it. I just came back from a state where the facist governor decided to mandate masks. I still won't wear it. They're ineffective and stupid looking.

a lot of people,,,and not just this site thinks this covid 19 is a joke,,,,but relax and go to group outings be it the beach a large family outing the 4th of July and there is a spike in cases,,,,,,,I wish this was all bullshit but I won't take a unneeded risk I am to old to take the chance

I have not changed what I do to much,this did cost me a job last year but I was ready to move on from it anyways,,,,,,,,,,,,,we have a few members who are in the medical field and they don't think it is a fake or a joke,,,they have seen it first hand,,,,,,,,,so for those of you who think all this was nothing well it is your choice bitch and complain about it,,,it is your choice

I do not socialize like I used to,I am a bit of a isolationist now,,,it's good practice for if the SHTF one day

I went into Bakersfield yesterday. No mask at the gas station, no mask at Lowes, no mask at Petsmart, all in spite of their signs. The fast food drive through had a sign requiring a mask AT A DRIVE THROUGH. None of them had the guts to confront me so it is simple--no mask.

I do have to wear a mask at the gun store. The state has been in their twice threatening the owner with a shut down--its California and this is a gun store--- so we have to protect him.

because its the law here, and even after the lock down is fully lifted we will still be wearing them, at least for the rest of this year maybe longer, and still socially distancing too, Covid infections in Europe are rising, foreign holidays are still banned, covid will still be with us for a long time maybe permanently like the flu, now is not the time to get complacent.

I try my best to support local, small business.
I wear one as our tyrant governor can, would and has shut down/fined small businesses that defy his edicts or people do not wear masks in them.

Big box store, different story.
Although if a employee asked me to put on a mask, I would as I do not want to see them get punished by management.

a lot of people,,,and not just this site thinks this covid 19 is a joke,,,,but relax and go to group outings be it the beach a large family outing the 4th of July and there is a spike in cases,,,,,,,I wish this was all bullshit but I won't take a unneeded risk I am to old to take the chance

I have not changed what I do to much,this did cost me a job last year but I was ready to move on from it anyways,,,,,,,,,,,,,we have a few members who are in the medical field and they don't think it is a fake or a joke,,,they have seen it first hand,,,,,,,,,so for those of you who think all this was nothing well it is your choice bitch and complain about it,,,it is your choice

I do not socialize like I used to,I am a bit of a isolationist now,,,it's good practice for if the SHTF one day
I don’t think Covid-19 is a joke. What I think is we need to be exposed to develop immunity. What I do think is a joke is wearing masks that offer absolutely no protection from COVID-19. At least the typical masks being worn by everyone not in the medical field. The absolute most important thing I practice in public is not touching public surfaces like door knobs, counters, etc. without thoroughly washing my hands or using my sleeves. Also I avoid contact with anyone who appears sick and in general avoid crowds.

I dont think this new flu strain is a joke, but I do think the governments overreaction to it is a joke. I think the number of people who fell for the government overreaction was a joke. That being said, I dont give a crap if some people chose to follow dr fuccki's "guidlines" or not. Or if they want to take the rushed, and potentially unsafe, government vaccine.
I saw on the news where Biteme and dr 性交ki say that we should wear 2 masks. Why not 6 masks and look even more lame and stupid.

Last edited:
Yes, but my point is that the typical masks being worn in public are useless against COVID-19. I do avoid crowds and I wash my hands frequently.
nothing is going to give us 100% protection but when worn properly they do stop a good bit of germs from getting airborne the problem I see is at least half wearing the mask are not covering their nose or mouth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:USA: Where I live in upstate NY most places require masks even on the county run public transportation system, yes I find them annoying and cumbersome 9 out of 10 times but for my security as a prepper and I believe a lot of you may agree with me I'd like the gov. officials to believe that they have total control until they cause shtf and destroy their names and careers and we the people finally stand and take back control from sleepy Jo, anti-america kamila and all who would oppose the constitution and bill of rights that the USA was founded upon. :USA:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back