Vaccine Passports

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course the way things are the wife and I will never fly again.

I'm hesitant to ever fly again with how things are going. Normally I visit my family every Thanksgiving. I'd hate not seeing them but they live in a full commie state. Last year the gov in their state locked them down one day after I got back home.

I'm hesitant to ever fly again with how things are going. Normally I visit my family every Thanksgiving. I'd hate not seeing them but they live in a full commie state. Last year the gov in their state locked them down one day after I got back home.
Last year I flew into a neighboring state, drove in,spent 23 hrs there and left. Getting the itch to see my kids again.

https://www.newsweek.com/members-co...ndate-1627859?amp=1&__twitter_impression=trueBiden's order on federal workers applies to employees of the executive branch. The House of Representatives and the Senate belong to the separate legislative branch, and the courts to the judicial branch of the federal government.

The New York Times reported on Thursday that the executive order doesn't apply to those who work for Congress or the federal courts, citing White House officials.

Just some highlights.

I hit the two week period after getting the second vaccine yesterday, meaning I’m fully resistant to the virus now. No, not immune, but resistant enough to where I’m 100% protected from a severe case or hospitalization from it. After this year of isolation it’s a pretty good feeling. I truly don’t understand the reluctance and fear over getting vaccinated. Fear, ignorance, selfishness? I have always thought of the prepping community as being there for each other. Encouraging and sharing knowledge to help others. The vaccine helps protect you and others. The conspiracy theories about the vaccines just isn’t based on any scientific evidence.
Well , I just know what I see . 11 COVID patients in the ICU , 4 of which were fully vaccinated earlier this year , 3 of same are intubated , one on and off BIPAP ......... 4 admits last week after receiving Remdesivir IV in the outpatient arena , and I can say those folks were ILL . They were asymptomatic prior to infusion. Plenty COVID positive admits of normally healthy patients 10 -14 days post 1st vaccine because their o2 sats are in the mid 80 's. Overall things are better than July / August .... and yes, there are more unvaccinated admits than vaccinated........ beware of your 100% protected , fully resistant , pretty good feeling .

Well , I just know what I see . 11 COVID patients in the ICU , 4 of which were fully vaccinated earlier this year , 3 of same are intubated , one on and off BIPAP ......... 4 admits last week after receiving Remdesivir IV in the outpatient arena , and I can say those folks were ILL . They were asymptomatic prior to infusion. Plenty COVID positive admits of normally healthy patients 10 -14 days post 1st vaccine because their o2 sats are in the mid 80 's. Overall things are better than July / August .... and yes, there are more unvaccinated admits than vaccinated........ beware of your 100% protected , fully resistant , pretty good feeling .

Some people are clueless. They just don't have the critical thinking skills or there belief in an incompetent government authority is fanatical.

Have a feeling that Hawaii is going to eventually regret this decision.

Depends.
Some of the locals, those not dependent on tourist dollars, actually like the non-tourist state of Hawaii.

They might think differently when the state government has to either raise taxes to make up the difference or cut social programs.

This is how at least one on the left side thinks about unvaccinated people. . . It is scary how they think. This person wants us, that chose to be unvaccinated, DEAD!! I may not agree with the left, but you don't see me calling for their deaths!
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...e-strikes-americans-opposed-vaccine-mandates/

Seen some calling for those unvaxxed to stage civil disobedience, by just up and quitting their jobs or not providing their services.

Think about it a moment.
Imagine if half of the truckers just went home and parked their rigs for two weeks.
Farmers only planted a quarter of their crops or raised their livestock. Or refused to ship to blue states.
More restaurants refuse to serve to Biden voters.

My daughter came up with an interesting vaccine protest strategy.
First of all, she got the J&J jab because they were pushing the mRNA vaccines, and it's not an mRNA vaccine. And now she refuses to tell her company that she got vaccinated. None of their damned business! LOL!
They keep sending threatening emails and she just ignores them. Now things could get interesting if she gets fired. She is actually in compliance, they just don't know it. I'll bet a lawyer could have a field day with that one...

The son-in-law was going to use that strategy and took it one step farther and gave a false name when he got the J&J vaccine. But then when his company started after him he relented and went and got the J&J jab AGAIN with his real name so he would have documentation.

Did I mention that my daughter was the poster child for "Strong Willed Children?" LMAO

Latest posts

Back