Vaccine Passports

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hit the two week period after getting the second vaccine yesterday, meaning I’m fully resistant to the virus now. No, not immune, but resistant enough to where I’m 100% protected from a severe case or hospitalization from it. After this year of isolation it’s a pretty good feeling. I truly don’t understand the reluctance and fear over getting vaccinated. Fear, ignorance, selfishness? I have always thought of the prepping community as being there for each other. Encouraging and sharing knowledge to help others. The vaccine helps protect you and others. The conspiracy theories about the vaccines just isn’t based on any scientific evidence.

Brent, I'm 73. I have never worn a mask nor avoided crowds nor taken any precautions in any way. I may or may not have already had Covid 19, I really don't care. The reason is, I HAVE REAL IMMUNITY. It is 100%, not some fake, temporary induction of antibodies which you have. I will never be bothered by side effects or variants or boosters or passports or any talk from CNN. I am absolutely Covid 19 free--free from all its ramifications. Covid 19 is an "issue" which only comes to my mind when other people bring it.

Let me clear a few things up for those who want the truth. In my opinion, based on my contacts and much research.
First thing, the so called covid-19 vaccine is not a vaccine, its a shot the of self replicating spike proteins. The same man made spike proteins that are attached to the covid-19 man made virus, the virus is just a carrier. The covid shot is the man made spike protein. These spike proteins attack the blood by destroying the ability of your blood to carry oxygen throughout your body. They cause blood clots which cause a long list of serious and deadly health problems, including strokes, heart attacks and miscarriages in pregnant women.

All those who get the covid shot (its not a vaccine, it does nothing to any viruses) will shed these spike proteins to others near them and infect them.

I recommend everyone stay away from anyone that's had the covid shot. The truth and what you should do is exactly the opposite of what people like Brent tell you. You can't save these people that are not just content with the lies, but are actually happy proponents of the deceptions and evil practices of the new world order.

Everyone will eventually be exsposed to the spike proteins of the shot and the covid bioweapon. There are methods to protect yourself once your exsposed to this bioweapon. I will explain these methods soon in another post.

Various European countries now want to make vaccination compulsory for children and minors, even if there is no reason to vaccinate children because they usually have a very mild corona process, they still want to force you to do so. Several countries have already introduced regulations that unvaccinated children may no longer attend school from the time when there are vaccinations for children. Biontech makes already now attempts at babies and pregnant women, one wants to get the at any price to the needles and probably make dependent.
I am convinced that this vaccine makes sterile in the long run and decimates the people, otherwise I can not explain the vaccination lust of the government.
The government and economy now makes great pressure on the people, and you want to vaccinate at any price still the children even if they are so far the smallest danger.
In the story something is absolutely no longer true, it is no longer long and it will come to attacks, the governments here make full on escalation.

Brent, I'm 73. I have never worn a mask nor avoided crowds nor taken any precautions in any way. I may or may not have already had Covid 19, I really don't care. The reason is, I HAVE REAL IMMUNITY. It is 100%, not some fake, temporary induction of antibodies which you have. I will never be bothered by side effects or variants or boosters or passports or any talk from CNN. I am absolutely Covid 19 free--free from all its ramifications. Covid 19 is an "issue" which only comes to my mind when other people bring it.
I wish you continued good health, sincerely. I believe in science though and think it’s wise to lower your risks in life when able to do so.

1621547376012.png

And so it seems to begin. . . Anyone up that way who can verify?

Yep I got conformation too. . .
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-status-order-enter-businesses-without-mask/The Oregon Health Authority is now requiring businesses and religious institutions to enforce mask mandates by forcing people to show proof of vaccination.

The CDC last week updated its mask guidance and said fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks indoors.

In order to prevent the unvaccinated from walking around unmasked, Oregon health officials are now creating a caste system by marking the unvaxxed lepers.

“Businesses, employers and faith institutions now have the option to adjust their masking guidance to allow fully vaccinated individuals to no longer wear a mask in their establishments,” OHA’s website said. “Businesses, employers and faith institutions doing so must have a policy in place to check the vaccination status of all individuals before they enter their establishment. Businesses, employers and faith institutions who do not create such policies will maintain the same masking guidance listed below, regardless of an individual’s vaccination status.”

Brent,
Maybe I should have set this up above. When a new virus appears it is often lethal and lethal very rapidly. But that is not good for the virus which just wants to reproduce like everyone else. So in the natural world when mutations arise and are successful (variants) they typically slow the disease's course down so the virus has more time to spread and typically the virus changes a bit and becomes less and less lethal in order to keep the host alive and have more chance to spread the infection. Eventually, they become like the common cold--always with us but almost never fatal.

But this is all cut short with vaccines. Now slower infecting variants have more time to encounter the vaccination needle. They mutate to work faster. They mutate to become more potent in order to overcome any artificial immunity resulting from vaccination. Vaccination drives the disease in exactly the opposite direction than it would if it naturally ran its course.

This is what the French doctor is saying and he is right. If I already knew this and thousands of other people did also, this information is not new or secret or hard to understand. All these vaxxers clearly understand this. So why are they putting this junk in your arm anyway? Ask them if you do not know the answer.

I truly don’t understand the reluctance and fear over getting vaccinated. Fear, ignorance, selfishness? I have always thought of the prepping community as being there for each other. Encouraging and sharing knowledge to help others. The vaccine helps protect you and others. The conspiracy theories about the vaccines just isn’t based on any scientific evidence.

The left keeps calling the right "conspiracy theorists", then they always seem to end up having to eat crow. Aren't you tired of being wrong so often? People who watch leftwing media and fully believe everything they are spoonfed, while fancying themselves so much smarter than everyone on the right who doesn't agree, really amaze me.

Finally, the media admits Wuhan lab leak concern isn't a 'conspiracy theory'

Finally, the media admits Wuhan lab leak concern isn't a 'conspiracy theory' - Washington Times

"The idea that the COVID-19 outbreak may have originated at China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology was never far-fetched.

After all, Shi Zhengli was conducting experiments with horseshoe bats, that of which the coronavirus most closely resembles, at the Wuhan Lab. She even expressed concerns last year the virus may have originated in her lab before she was silenced by the Chinese Communist Party.

Then there were also documented concerns of the lab’s safety.

As Peter Navarro wrote in our pages: “With a biosafety rating of ‘P4,’ the Wuhan Virology Lab houses the most dangerous pathogens on Earth, including the deadly Ebola. However, no P4 lab is ever 100% secure as there are numerous examples of pathogens escaping. An accidental release of SARS-CoV-2 from the Wuhan Lab is therefore well within reason. This is particularly plausible given a U.S. State Department 2018 warning of sloppy safety precautions at the Wuhan Lab and the possibility of a ‘new SARS-like pandemic.’”

"Yet, the mainstream media and Big Tech worked overtime last year, dubbing the common-sense lab leak theory a “conspiracy” and banning any mention of it from social media feeds."

" Now, with more
scientists questioning the origins of coronavirus, indicating it could have been leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, many of these reporters and news outlets are doing an about-face, pretending they didn’t work overtime to smear, dismiss and ostracize those with some common sense last year. "

Last edited:
This is what the French doctor is saying and he is right. If I already knew this and thousands of other people did also, this information is not new or secret or hard to understand. All these vaxxers clearly understand this. So why are they putting this junk in your arm anyway? Ask them if you do not know the answer.

If my parents are anything to go by people are getting the vaccine because they are tired of living life under lockdown. Both of my parents don't think covid is a big problem but they both got vaccinated because, and I quote "If you'd lived like this for a year you'd want the vaccine too"

I haven't lived like them because I prepped and live like a hermit anyway but the point is the people will all be in favour of vaccine passports too because of the promise of a return to normal even it is all lies.

Latest posts

Back