Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most Asian countries with high population density wear masks in the big cities. I remember seeing them wearing masks in Taipei in the 80's. After I started blowing black stuff out of my nose (soot from busses and cars), I just avoided downtown from then on. The stuff that goes right through the mask (like CO, NOx, SO2, etc) is what will kill you.

1673180516674.jpeg

I took one at home covid test last January when I was sick, and running mild fever. It showed positive.

I've never taken one at a medical facility and never will. Also, haven't been sick another day since it or whatever I had ran it's course after about 8 days. I've had worse colds or flu in my day. I am unvaccinated and will remain so.

Wish I could say I haven’t taken a Covid test. Had no intention of doing so, but ended up with having to have two procedures done, and they won’t do them without a stinking test. The upside is that the problems I was having are fixed and I don’t have to worry about them causing me problems when the country falls completely apart!

Wish I could say I haven’t taken a Covid test. Had no intention of doing so, but ended up with having to have two procedures done, and they won’t do them without a stinking test. The upside is that the problems I was having are fixed and I don’t have to worry about them causing me problems when the country falls completely apart!
Yeah, unfortunately I have taken multiple.

My biggest concern with that is that my kids share my DNA. If it were just me, I wouldn't be too worried. I'm toast at the end of the world, anyway, but it was a delimma. I settled for the fact that DNA is pretty easy to come by and they already chopped a giant tumor out of me which I do not own.

All tumors in the US become property of the hospital and are legally required to be banked for ten years in case you need the cells for clinical trials. After that, they can do what they want with them. They know everything about me, from my DNA to what I type online. But nobody can account for the love of a Mama lion bent on protecting her cubs!

Latest posts

Back