Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1672661012734.jpeg

Hunny is actually watching a football game tonight, Bills vs Bengals. He hollers back to me to say that one of the Bills players just collapsed.

Hunny just gave me an update to say that an ambulance was brought onto the field. This is something that he has never seen before and he has been a lifetime football watcher. Before they got him into the ambulance, they set him back down to start chest compressions again. . . Not good so please pray for this player.

Last edited:
Hunny is actually watching a football game tonight, Bills vs Bengals. He hollers back to me to say that one of the Bills players just collapsed.

Hunny just gave me an update to say that an ambulance was brought onto the field. This is something that he has never seen before and he has been a lifetime football watcher. Before they got him into the ambulance, they set him back down to start chest compressions again. . . Not good so please pray for this player.

I was watching and saw him take a helmet to the chest on the tackle. Replayed it a couple of times.
Last player I saw get hit in chest like that was Drew Bledsoe. His valve was leaking very slowly and he passed out in locker room. Brady took over for him.
Friend who was a Semipro coach and team owner said he got hit on chin.
Scary and sad whomever is right, chest, chin, or vax.

We already know this, but good to see it finally coming out on Twitter now.

This is what was used by a supposedly “good hospital “ to murder my neighbor! It is what was used to murder 2 other folks I know too!!

How can we trust our healthcare system ever again?

Where are the asshats now who PUSHED this death sentence upon millions?

I didn't do Any follow up research. I reposted it here due to fact she was huge pro vaxxer, which I do know is true, as I've seen her Twitter posts pushing the vaxx with glee! I did read the statement by her agent afterward.

I actually wish I hadn't passed the post along now. ☹️

You never know what's true or not with those public statements they (agents) put out either.

I didn't do Any follow up research. I reposted it here due to fact she was huge pro vaxxer, which I do know is true, as I've seen her Twitter posts pushing the vaxx with glee! I did read the statement by her agent afterward.

I actually wish I hadn't passed the post along now. ☹️

You never know what's true or not with those public statements they (agents) put out either.

Nah, I am ad you did. I'm sure the recurrence and the throat cancer probably is due to the jab.

Almost everyone has cancer in their bodies, especially those who have dealt with HPV or EBV. Because any severe illness and this jab both tax the immune system so much, even if the cancer wasn't initially caused by the jab, it could cause it to recur or a new cancer that was kept in check by the immune system to get away from it.

By the time cancer is detectable on a scan, it is already thousands of times too large for the immune system to tackle on its own usually. Of course there are some "spontaneous remission" cases where the immune system is able to slowly dismantle it.

What's interesting in her case is that not only did she have a recurrence of her first cancer but also had a supposedly unrelated secondary cancer. However, both chemo AND the spike protein degrade epithelial mucosa cells, too, so if she already had HPV in her throat, it's really not surprising that she developed a throat cancer which is an epithelial mucosal cancer. Our immune systems are so important for fighting cancer.

If the world doesn't completely end, I suspect the immunotherapy drug manufacturers will be making a killing soon.

View attachment 18469

Because of the horrible impact on their citizenry, Japan has started examining The vax and if it is responsible for all the deaths. Someone called it a Slab Jab. Hadn’t heard that one.
They were wearing masks in Japan BEFORE COVID!

Latest posts

Back