Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mind you, although the majority of people in all forums are sensible, there's always a contingent of lefty dicks and snowflakes in ALL forums, whether they're political, religious, military, paranormal or even prepping/survival forums, and i've had great fun kicking their butts for the past 20 years..:)
so your not serious about anything then? that figures.

so your not serious about anything then? that figures.

Don't let my sense of humour fool you mate, it's just a cover to throw the lefties off guard, but underneath I'm one of the toughest people I know..:)
For examp I once got an infant school in Leicester closed down because one of the teachers was a peedo..;)

But back to the covid topic, i saw this "get out" clause on the net-

cov-19-vax-out.jpg

“We knew these were (Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine) completely safe for humans because we had spend 15 years testing it.” He also points out that they had PROVEN Ivermectin to work well against SARS COV 2!!!

Where are the guillotines?

George Bumgardner@RedPedePolitics
1h·

THEY KNEW: Dr. Chris Shoemaker shows how DARPA recommended IVERMECTIN for Coronavirus to the CDC following a 15 years study ending in 2015.

https://gab.com/RedPedePolitics/posts/109517366904520282

Since when was the FDA supposed to just take the drug companies' word for it on product safety?? Isn't that what they are there for - to independently verify the safety of those products??

Since they started to be paid by the drug companies, which is from the very beginning of its formation.

Since when was the FDA supposed to just take the drug companies' word for it on product safety?? Isn't that what they are there for - to independently verify the safety of those products??
Exactly. They certainly don't take the supplements industry at their word, nor do they even trust 3rd party testing.

This makes me spitting mad.

Hard to be "mislead" when you are not even looking and just "truly trust" what BIG Pharm tells you without demanding their data! Honestly I think the FDA is trying to get an out to cover their asses since so much information has been coming out with these clot shots. Yeah, it pisses me off too!

Latest posts

Back