Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

“Pro-Vax UK Radio Host ‘Excited’ About 3rd Jab Hospitalized With ‘Lungs Full of Blood Clots’​

A pro-vax radio host in the UK who constantly railed against anti-vaxxers reported being hospitalized last week due to a “lung full of blood clots,” a common adverse reaction of the mRNA Covid-19 jabs.

According to tweets by James Whale, host of an eponymous talk radio program, he received a blood transfusion, but it “didn’t do the trick.”

GEE, another vaccine pushing person with deadly blood clots. Who would have thunk it?

“Pro-Vax UK Radio Host ‘Excited’ About 3rd Jab Hospitalized With ‘Lungs Full of Blood Clots’​

A pro-vax radio host in the UK who constantly railed against anti-vaxxers reported being hospitalized last week due to a “lung full of blood clots,” a common adverse reaction of the mRNA Covid-19 jabs.

According to tweets by James Whale, host of an eponymous talk radio program, he received a blood transfusion, but it “didn’t do the trick.”

GEE, another vaccine pushing person with deadly blood clots. Who would have thunk it?

why is it these vax pushers cant connect the two??

why is it these vax pushers cant connect the two??
Because the vax pushers are those without two brain cells that can still synapse and function without Fauci telling them what to say, think, eat, breathe, drink, shit/shower/shave and HOW TO PUT "TWO AND TWO" TO-GETHER.....

1672181314054.jpeg

Ohhhh my!!! Tell me the airlines don’t KNOW the vax is killing their pilots!

“16-Year-Old Hockey Player Dies on Christmas Day After Suffering Multiple Strokes​

1672229330511.png

A hockey player from St. Paul, Minnesota, died on Christmas Day after suffering multiple strokes in early December.

Cormick Scanlan, 16, died on Sunday night “peacefully” and “surrounded by family,” according to a post from the St. Paul Capitals Hockey Association….”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...dies-christmas-day-suffering-multiple-stroke/

I‘M STILL LAUGHING!!

Michael Yon
@Michael_Yon
·
10h

3/ CCP appears to be getting destroyed by their own evil. Their own virus hitting their own bodies. This is like a true life Batman movie. Cannot make up this stuff.

Michael Yon
@Michael_Yon
·
10h

2/ And the Chinese organ transplant business appears to make organ recipients incredibly at risk due to immunosuppressants they take. Including many CCP top leaders Thus the lockdowns To safeguard the top leadership who murdered people for their organs. Ultimate cosmic justice.

Michael Yon
@Michael_Yon
·
10h

1/ Kami Uirusu sweeps CCP (Divine Virus). Incredible presentation on China pandemic situation by Josh Philipp at Epoch Times. Appears all that authoritarianism may be backfiring in a huge way

Start buying your meats from a local farmer if you don't have the abilities to raise your own. We have already seen this happen in other countries, so I am not surprised at all.

I have a friend whose relative has a cafo. She said they have been using mrna vaccines on cattle there for a long time. Not the covid vax, but mrna.

Latest posts

Back