GLOBAL GOV’T ALERT: Threat to national sovereignty

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY AC, they havent messed with these SC boys yet!!! THEY would regret it!
True, I the kind of guy that will do just about anything to help folks but I refuse to be a door mat for the government or any such agency.
I mean no harm to anyone but I will not be pushed around.

So what’s the plan? The gov won’t have to sign a treaty. Business will sell out Americans. Banks will seize money when The Who says to, Business can deny you service. Social media spys without search warrants, cars report where you go and when. If a federal digital currency takes over, dollar bills will ether be priceless or useless. How will you pay your property tax if you aren’t part of the economy? It won’t have to be the government that does all that.

They will have to accept FRNs for taxes, dues and debts unless they repeal Code 5103 of Title 31. But that doesn't mean FRNs are guaranteed to be good for anything else.

31 U.S. Code § 5103

United States coins and currency (including Federal reserve notes and circulating notes of Federal reserve banks and national banks) are legal tender for all debts, public charges, taxes, and dues. Foreign gold or silver coins are not legal tender for debts.

--- Some folks just prepare for inconveniences for short term situations . Others prepare for long term catastrophic situations . Here is a video for the long term preppers . It may be a holiday today in the U.S. but the world didn't stand still for the holidays . Stay informed , the television broadcasts will not keep you informed . Governments are demanding the televised news networks to keep citizens in the dark as they can't handle the truth .

1690967124418.png

I will not be locked down in my house either, we have chickens , cows and a garden to tend .
i would lock down my property and anyone visiting unexpectedly would get a big welcome party.
I hope they think better of trying to come at night too.
Doc Il;l do same, best not mess with these SC boys!

Dems Literally trying to control the media, and therefor the masses. It is insanity that they have not been arrested for this. That the DOJ has done nothing tells you how corrupt the DS is, and how deep the state.

Two days ago:

MATT LONDON: A White House memo instructs all U.S. media how to report the Biden impeachment process - accusing 'liars and hucksters' of peddling disinformation. Have they no irony... or shame?

MATT LONDON: A White House memo instructs all U.S. media how to report the Biden
LONDON: On Wednesday morning, the President made his visceral disdain for the press exceedingly clear when his White House blasted a Soviet-style communique out to every major media organization in the country. It should be received in the spirit that it was sent - and filed it in the garbage where it belongs. 'It's time for the media to ramp up its scrutiny of House Republicans for opening an impeachment inquiry based on lies,' reads the note, sent from an official U.S. government email account. 'Or else, what?' must be the unequivocal response. Perhaps this administration needs reminding: in America, journalists don't take their marching orders from the people in power. And when a 14-page White House script pops up in the mass media's in-boxes, there's reason to be very suspicious. 'We hope this document helps provide you with factual information useful in your reporting…' writes Ian Sams, Special Assistant to the President. What is this agitprop trash? Don't think for a moment that we'd mistake political talking points for 'factual information.' This is the same White House that trots out Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre to dodge, obfuscate and do everything in her limited capability to avoid answering any serious questions. Yet the insult was even worse than that. This federal government missive seeks to intimidate.

mail

MATT LONDON: White House instructs media how to report on impeachment​

Matt London
LONDON: A very blunt memo to the White House : Back off - the American media is not your damn mouthpiece. Journa...

Today:

White House Asks Supreme Court to Halt Order on Social-Media Censorship​

The Biden administration on Thursday asked the Supreme Court to halt an appeals court order barring White House and other federal officials from pressuring social-media companies to suppress constitutionally protected speech on their platforms.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=dd943216bb374430bff9b0ebb4eb22ca&ei=19

ALL WHILE INSISTING THE RIGHT WANTS TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY!! ARRESTS NEED TO BE MADE.

Edit: Wait, there's more... Who arrests the DOJ?!??!? This is why I say they are ALL guilty. An agent could follow his oath and bust into offices. We the People would back them.

EXCLUSIVE: DOJ blocks congressional testimony of FBI agent who allegedly LIED about Big Tech suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ch-suppression-Hunter-Biden-laptop-story.html
The Department of Justice pulled a last-minute maneuver to block an FBI agent allegedly involved in Big Tech's suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story from testifying before Congress.

The House Judiciary Committee is investigating whether Hunter Biden's laptop was downplayed by social media companies. As part of the probe, Chairman Jim Jordan uncovered that an FBI agent involved in the saga - Elvis Chan - lied about the computer.

Last edited:

Biden racial ‘high school diplomas’ gaffe conveniently cleaned up in official WH transcript​

https://americanwirenews.com/biden-...niently-cleaned-up-in-official-wh-transcript/
We’ve seen record lows in unemployment particularly — and I’ve focused on this my whole career — particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans, you know, the workers without high school diplomas,” he said.

Yet the backlash has been limited solely to social media, as the entire establishment press (ABC, NBC, CBS, NYT, WaPo, AP, etc.) has chosen to ignore the president’s remarks.

Meanwhile, the administration itself has tried to cover it up by completely distorting what he’d said.

Here’s what the official White House transcript of Thursday’s speech says the president said: “We’ve seen record lows in unemployment, particularly — and I’ve focused on this my whole career — particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans, you know, and the workers without high-school diplomas. The lowest unemployment rate in 70 years for women now.”

The liberals keep screaming the right has no proof of election fraud. Meanwhile,....

Swing State Governor Changes Voting Law, "Antidote to MAGA"​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=5c9e2fa9a5914e958bb41759f8c38654&ei=94
"Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro wants to get out the vote in his reliably purple swing state, and he’s making a change in the law that is straight out of the Silicon Valley playbook.... Shapiro believes that one way to enhance democracy is to follow Silicon Valley’s lead and remove impediments for voters: why should a voter have to register to vote"

Latest posts

Back