Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a guy who is strong enough to admit he was fooled.

1669644951721.png

It's hard to believe that some fools are still wearing the idiotic mask. That's their choice, but some politicians want to make it mandatory again. How do they stay in office? Any politician that pushes for any kind of mandate should be impeached, or hanged.

Most of these politicians are in office fraudulently.

It's hard to believe that some fools are still wearing the idiotic mask. That's their choice, but some politicians want to make it mandatory again. How do they stay in office? Any politician that pushes for any kind of mandate should be impeached, or hanged.
They keep perpetuating it around here. News story about people putting food bags together for Xmas. Everyone is wearing a mask while doing it
It’s subliminal and makes it seem to be the norm.
Gotta get the sheep to follow

Trump is another who ought to fortify his Florida home, beats me how the Feds were able to get in to search the place.
With a search warrant.

In that case he shouldn't have opened the door..:)
Last year two police came loudly hammering on my door shouting "Open up, open up!" but I never opened it and they went away.
"It's a dangerous business going out your door"- Bilbo Baggins.

In that case he shouldn't have opened the door..:)
Last year two police came loudly hammering on my door shouting "Open up, open up!" but I never opened it and they went away.
I wonder why the Police were there? the last time a copper came to my door was in 1986- biker related.
I have not even seen a copper for 25 years.

Last edited:
I wonder why the Police were there? the last time a copper came to my door was in 1986- biker related.
I have not even seen a copper for 25 years.

Like i said in other threads, the local Plymouth coppers had seen pics of my camping knives I'd posted in camping forums and had also seen my accompanying right-wing patriotic christian remarks and a pic my old BNP membership card, so they felt obliged to come and check me out to see if I was an extremist, especially as I served 3 months in jail in 2002 on a vigilante rap.
If they'd have said "This is the police" I might have let them in, but they were shouting and hammering like crazy and for all i know they might have been terrorists or even worse- Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormons, so I kept quiet and they went away.
They did however push an official 'Please Contact Us" card under my door with the phone number of the local nick, so I phoned them and arranged an appointment for later that day when I'd be happy to let them in.
When they arrived they grilled me politely for half an hour and I think they realised I wasn't an extremist, but to be on the safe side they asked if they could confiscate my 3 knives so I said yes, and signed over my Rambo knife, Commando knife and Swiss Army knife to them to put their minds fully at rest.
They also suspiciously eyed my Waffen-SS combat jacket on a coat hangar in my living room but didn't confiscate it.
Below- me wearing it..:cool:

ss-camo-jacket.jpg

Last edited:
I'm an ex member of BNP and I havent been bothered by the Police so it wasnt that.
I doubt it was the knives either, perfectly legal to own in your own home, expect it was your remarks that got the attention, they are more "Thought" Police than actual crime Police these days.

Last edited:
BACK ON TOPIC

“We are inching closer to public acceptance of the vast biological criminality carried out WITTINGLY by the Deep State to create a medical police state.

Soon, the Twitter Files will reveal the DNC influence to censor facts about C19, in particular the origin of C19.

Because once the public realizes C19 was man-made, and the NIH/WHO lied… the game is over.”

https://truthsocial.com/users/petermcculloughmd/statuses/109496771817061182

I'm an ex member of BNP and I havent been bothered by the Police so it wasnt that.
I doubt it was the knives either, perfectly legal to own in your own home, expect it was your remarks that got the attention, they are more "Thought" Police than actual crime Police these days.

I think it was some lefty dickheads in the political forums I hang in who alleged to the police that I was a right-wing neo-nazi racist ex-vigilante jailbird, so the police felt obliged to come hammering on my door to check me out, especially as some bloke with a shotgun had only recently gone on a killing spree here in Plymouth and the coppers were on edge..:)
PS- the police had confiscated his shotgun some time before the shootings because they knew he was unstable,, but later let him have it back, duh...

Ply-shooting.jpg

I think it was some lefty dickheads in the political forums I hang in who alleged to the police that I was a right-wing neo-nazi racist ex-vigilante jailbird, so the police felt obliged to come hammering on my door to check me out, especially as some bloke with a shotgun had only recently gone on a killing spree here in Plymouth and the coppers were on edge..:)
PS- the police had confiscated his shotgun some time before the shootings because they knew he was unstable,, but later let him have it back, duh...

View attachment 18226
yeah, I heard about the Keyham shootings, spent some time around that area when I lived in Plymouth.
I'm not on any political forums, I stick to prepping ones.

yeah, I heard about the Keyham shootings, spent some time around that area when I lived in Plymouth.
I'm not on any political forums, I stick to prepping ones.

Mind you, although the majority of people in all forums are sensible, there's always a contingent of lefty dicks and snowflakes in ALL forums, whether they're political, religious, military, paranormal or even prepping/survival forums, and i've had great fun kicking their butts for the past 20 years..:)

Latest posts

Back