Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this their way of getting ahead of the backlash? Sorry, but you are about 3 years too late CDC and were compliant to all the mandates and injections. There were a lot of us in the know and refused this jab. It's really hard for me to believe a government agency didn't know. I believe they knew and held their tongue for as long as they could. We have been seeing "Died Suddenly" every day and most days, you see multiple. Unfortunately, it is mainly in our young people. Every time I see a "died suddenly" story I will forever ask, were they vaxxed? Sad thing is, they are introducing this MrNA technology into everything.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rs-mrna-covid-vaccines-strokes/#disqus_thread

Is this their way of getting ahead of the backlash? Sorry, but you are about 3 years too late CDC and were compliant to all the mandates and injections. There were a lot of us in the know and refused this jab. It's really hard for me to believe a government agency didn't know. I believe they knew and held their tongue for as long as they could. We have been seeing "Died Suddenly" every day and most days, you see multiple. Unfortunately, it is mainly in our young people. Every time I see a "died suddenly" story I will forever ask, were they vaxxed? Sad thing is, they are introducing this MrNA technology into everything.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rs-mrna-covid-vaccines-strokes/#disqus_thread

Once again, they are "investigating" themselves. I wish people would understand that these "scientists" who "research" and approve of these drugs, are paid to do so by the drug manufacturers. If they report anything negative, they will never see another grant, will be labelled conspiracy theorists, and lose everything they ever worked for; reputation, careers, friends..

The world has changed. It is now those with common sense vs the sheople. It can only end one way.

1673745214827.png

View attachment 18627

Pure Bloods need to make a plan for how to get clean blood in an emergency situations!

This is why these Evil criminals must be stopped immediately! 10's of millions of us are desperately waiting to support a leader that will do that.

In the last 23 years, I have only seen my primary doctor 1 time when I found a lump in my breast which turned out to be a fibrosis cyst that disappeared on its own. My Hunny sees her every year so she does know me since I have gone with him a few times now. I have issues with carpal tunnel in both hands now, but mainly my left hand. It basically has woken me up most every night for months now. Hunny asked me last night when is it going to bother me enough before I get it looked at. When I first wake up, it takes me at least 15 minutes before I can get my hand to cooperate to leash up the new boys for their morning walk. I may end up breaking down. . . I just don't know but it has crossed my mind. Saw this article today so can only imagine I would be listed as Code Number Z28.310. This doc is one that promotes vaxxs. Told Hunny that he needed to think about getting the Flu and Whooping cough vaxx (this was before pandemic) to protect the grandkids.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-implements-digital-diagnosis-code-unvaxxed/

In the last 23 years, I have only seen my primary doctor 1 time when I found a lump in my breast which turned out to be a fibrosis cyst that disappeared on its own. My Hunny sees her every year so she does know me since I have gone with him a few times now. I have issues with carpal tunnel in both hands now, but mainly my left hand. It basically has woken me up most every night for months now. Hunny asked me last night when is it going to bother me enough before I get it looked at. When I first wake up, it takes me at least 15 minutes before I can get my hand to cooperate to leash up the new boys for their morning walk. I may end up breaking down. . . I just don't know but it has crossed my mind. Saw this article today so can only imagine I would be listed as Code Number Z28.310. This doc is one that promotes vaxxs. Told Hunny that he needed to think about getting the Flu and Whooping cough vaxx (this was before pandemic) to protect the grandkids.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-implements-digital-diagnosis-code-unvaxxed/
It's past time for people to become unruly.

Danil girl! Can you find a different doc to go have your carpal tunnel fixed? Get emg/ncs done...maybe you need a release surgery...you need good use of your hands/wrists back regardless..larry has had the surgeries on both and no other issues since..I have CPS but not bad enough to get surgery (yet)...you need to try n get that fixed...think about future of what may happen...
You need your upper extremities in good working order...🥴 if you can, don't suffer longer than you have to then get in situation it's too late to fix...bite bullet..do it, is my vote...and don't get mad at me...it sounds concerning..I think if you are contemplating it at all...its likely bad enough..I don't know if night splints might help in the interim and look up exercises to do .and say no to the vaxx...regardless of what the doc recommends..

Since I've been taking Tumeric with 95% cuminoid, my carpal tunnel syndrome has almost completely disappeared.

Latest posts

Back