Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Years ago I had a very bad case of carpal tunnel in both hands. It was bad enough for me to see a doctor. He said mine was about the worse case he's ever seen and said surgery was the only solution. So I went to two other doctors for a second and third opinion. They all said surgery was the only answer. Someone recommended massage therapy. I was desperate so I made an appointment with this little Filipino girl in town, not really expecting much out of it. That little beatle did things to me, almost had me in tears. After a few months of treatment my carpal tunnel went away and has never bothered me since, and that was back in 1995. We became good friends with that "beatle" and have stayed in touch ever since. I'm a big believer in massage therapy.

I picked up the Turmeric today while in town picking up a window. We’ll see how it works out.
I'm glad you got some. I take a liquid liposomal because it's easier to put all the supplements in a smoothie for me. It's good for so many things!

Just be aware it can drop blood glucose levels in some people if you take a lot.

The massage therapy sounds interesting! I had no idea it would help with carpal tunnel.

I'm glad you got some. I take a liquid liposomal because it's easier to put all the supplements in a smoothie for me. It's good for so many things!

Just be aware it can drop blood glucose levels in some people if you take a lot.

The massage therapy sounds interesting! I had no idea it would help with carpal tunnel.
We'll see how it goes. I tend to battle with low blood sugar once I get down to a certain weight level and I am not too far from that weight so will keep this in mind. Thanks for the heads up though.

1674134723796.jpeg

View attachment 18653

Story after story of the murder hospitals have committed!!
:ar15: :mad:
This just makes me want to walk away from treatment entirely. 😡 I have been considering if I want to continue down the same path I've been on and I simply don't trust these people any longer.

This just makes me want to walk away from treatment entirely. 😡 I have been considering if I want to continue down the same path I've been on and I simply don't trust these people any longer.
I understand how you feel. This surgery I am having at the end of them month has been hard for me to not cancel because of my fear of them putting that poison in my body.

Here is what I did. I spoke to the surgeon ( he is a prepper) and had him bring me the surgery paperwork where I then wrote on it that I did NOT ALLOW them to give me any vaccines of any kind…nor any meds that weren’t okay’d by me in advance. Also put in there they are NOT allowed to give me anyone else’s blood…just mine that I am going to have drawn next week.

The day following surgery I’m going to take a few doses of CDS, followed the next day with Ivermectin. Praying everything goes well and they don’t harm me. I will be demanding the full paperwork from the hospital and will go over it thoroughly.

I picked up the Turmeric today while in town picking up a window. We’ll see how it works out.
I picked up the Turmeric PP recommended but also a wrist sleep brace. Not sure which helped at this point but I did sleep better. I think I only woke up 3 times last night so that is progress and very thankful.

I picked up the Turmeric PP recommended but also a wrist sleep brace. Not sure which helped at this point but I did sleep better. I think I only woke up 3 times last night so that is progress and very thankful.

I used a brace and it was not consistently helpful. I no longer use it.

I understand how you feel. This surgery I am having at the end of them month has been hard for me to not cancel because of my fear of them putting that poison in my body.

Here is what I did. I spoke to the surgeon ( he is a prepper) and had him bring me the surgery paperwork where I then wrote on it that I did NOT ALLOW them to give me any vaccines of any kind…nor any meds that weren’t okay’d by me in advance. Also put in there they are NOT allowed to give me anyone else’s blood…just mine that I am going to have drawn next week.

The day following surgery I’m going to take a few doses of CDS, followed the next day with Ivermectin. Praying everything goes well and they don’t harm me. I will be demanding the full paperwork from the hospital and will go over it thoroughly.
I'll be praying it goes well. That is smart to have a plan in place.

I would think (hope) most doctors would never something like what happened to that person.

Have you heard of modified citrus pectin? It's mostly used post surgery for binding the galectin-3 of tumor cells but is also a mild chelator and may help with sepsis patients, too. I always feel like I need a detox after any anesthesia.

Is this the same as used when canning? I know pectins are made from fruit…although many from apples.
No, it's chemical structure is broken to be a smaller particle, so it is absorbed into the gut lining where as regilar pectin is too large. The most popular brand name is PectaSol.

It sounds like massage therapy was effective in relieving your carpal tunnel symptoms, despite initial skepticism and the opinions of multiple doctors recommending surgery. Your personal experience serves as an example of the potential benefits of massage therapy for certain conditions, and the importance of considering alternative forms of treatment.

It sounds like massage therapy was effective in relieving your carpal tunnel symptoms, despite initial skepticism and the opinions of multiple doctors recommending surgery. Your personal experience serves as an example of the potential benefits of massage therapy for certain conditions, and the importance of considering alternative forms of treatment.
It made a believer out of me. I'm starting to learn about the health benefits of natural herbs now too. I think there are more options available rather than just going to the doctor and taking pills.

My thinking and actions regarding my health care have changed dramatically since it became crystal clear that Big Pharma is NOT in business to heal us.

Now, I search my herbal books for help and also rely on great information from the Health Ranger aka Mike Adams. He is literally a storehouse of valuable information!!! His information is free.

Latest posts

Back