Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I've been taking Tumeric with 95% cuminoid, my carpal tunnel syndrome has almost completely disappeared.
I have to agree with the turmeric /cuminoid...I've been taking it for several months now and I can actually tell a significant difference in my carpal tunnel, as well as neck pain and other joint pains...

It sounded like your CTS was way worse than what I was experiencing and I know Larry had it very bad, moaning in pain even at night trying to sleep...the release surgery worked for him and it was pretty quick, easy fix...but I do agree...if you can find successful alternative..then that's the way to go...whatever works!

1674909892628.jpeg

I'll leave out the details, but today once again proved my theory that covid is causing behavioral situations.

A parent yelled at me a was just nasty while we waited in line. I apologized for interrupting him and he never apologized. He just said that he had covid last week and was having lasting effects.

I have witnessed this in others after they had covid or recently had the vaccine.

I'll leave out the details, but today once again proved my theory that covid is causing behavioral situations.

They are stuffed full of fear. That makes them agressive. And they locked themselves down for a long period ot time which deleted their social skills. Now they see their friends who also had their (acual were at shot 6) jabs and infection suffer from "inexplicable" illnesses, which makes them also brainsick of fear.

You did a good job. Let them suffer, they are their own punishment.

Last edited:
They are stuffed full of fear. That makes them agressive. And the locked themselves down for a long period ot time which deleted their social skills. Now they see their friends who also had their (acual were at shot 6) jabs and infection suffer from "inexplicable" illnesses, which makes them also brainsick of fear.

You did a good job. Let them suffer, they are their own punishment.
Think in the US, we are just up to 4 jabs, but yet. I have been watching my known co-workers in my little area. Did have one who was out about a month because of health issues. Back in 2020, we had one that had heart flutters, but she retired soon after in early 2021. Have no idea how she is now. Other than that they seem to be ok. Thank God.

Think in the US, we are just up to 4 jabs, but yet. I have been watching my known co-workers in my little area. Did have one who was out about a month because of health issues. Back in 2020, we had one that had heart flutters, but she retired soon after in early 2021. Have no idea how she is now. Other than that they seem to be ok. Thank God.
Unless you are on a transplant list. Then some hospitals were requiring them every 3 months, I think. I'm not sure if they still are.

Latest posts

Back