To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Doc, possibly it is the difference between the "normal" and "abnormal" cells being positively or negatively charged. The CDS is positively charged and is drawn only to the negatively charged "abnormal" cells of everything it should destroy, be it cancer, virus, bacteria or such...maybe also a negatively charged improperly folded protein.
Could you find out if they are postive or negative? That would answer the question of differentiation.
I don't know for sure and I have tried to find an definitive answer but came up with nothing.
My guess is that whatever the charge of the normal proton is, it will have the same charge after misfolding. The sequence of atoms in the protein remains the same, it just folds up differently.

I don't know for sure and I have tried to find an definitive answer but came up with nothing.
My guess is that whatever the charge of the normal proton is, it will have the same charge after misfolding. The sequence of atoms in the protein remains the same, it just folds up differently.

From what I understand, Prions are not living cells, there dead. Even though they cause living cells near them to also misfold. CD neutralizes this effect and allows the body to discard prions.

From what I understand, Prions are not living cells, there dead. Even though they cause living cells near them to also misfold. CD neutralizes this effect and allows the body to discard prions.

Prions are not cells, they are protein molecules.

Let's put it this way...
Think of a beach, and think of a single grain of sand on that beach.
A cell is like the beach, a protein molecule is like the single grain of sand.

Each cell has billions of protein molecules that make it up.

Prions are not cells, they are protein molecules.

Let's put it this way...
Think of a beach, and think of a single grain of sand on that beach.
A cell is like the beach, a protein molecule is like the single grain of sand.

Each cell has billions of protein molecules that make it up.
Your right, I meant molecules that effect the non folded ones.

The last pro-vaxx holdout in my extended family, my nephew who is a cardiologist, has finally seen the light and refuses to get any more clot shots. His parents (my sister and brother in law) have never gotten any shots. The brother-in-law (a physical therapist) got a religious exemption, which surprised me because of who the parent company is.

The article got one thing wrong. The nightmare didn't just now begin. It started a year and a half ago, it just wasn't reported.

I developed a blood clot that blocked the LAD artery (AKA the "Widowmaker"). My next door neighbor's cancer that had been in remission came back aggressively. My 34 year old niece developed a clot that caused a pulmonary embolism. All of these things happened within a few months of each other.

I survived, they didn't.

From recent personal experience
The Vax does not keep you from getting it.
Being up to date on boosters
-Does not reduce severity. My 4x wife has been much harder hit, even with a monoclonal antibody treatment. I (2x)have a funky cold.
Hydroxycloroquin does not work as a prophylactic. My wife is on it as part of her daily regime.
The Quecertin, zinc, D3, C regime works. Even relieved my Vax side effects, hip pain.
On the brighter side, I brought my wife a tube of Ivermectin and asked if she wanted a cure.
Do you think I would recommend the vax now?

In the past month I know of at least 10 combined family or acqaintence that have tested positive for covid...all vaxed to the max...1 of which is/was healthy teenager (age 15) that was hospitalized. I have several clients that all got the shots and shortly thereafter had major cardiac issues (i.e. pericarditis, enlarged aorta, requiring intervention, etc.)...no prior cardiac history issues. My aunt supposedly had covid, then pneumonia, hospitalized, then next thing "infection around heart", passed away less than 1 month in hospital...no history of cardiac issues, all accounts healthy as a horse other than her age (in 80s)..
My mother is in her 80s..smokes like a damn freight train..(No, she's not gonna stop) I've had her on the Quecertin, Zinc, D3, C regimen, same as I've been taking religiously last 2 years. Thank God mother hasn't gotten it (covid) yet. I had Covid in January...have had worse cold n flu in my day but I did miss 1 day work due to low grade fever and dragging arse that day...other than that I worked through a total of 8 days mild symptoms, then done and over. I have not, will not get the Vax. Hang in there! Agree with GP "No words for what is happening". Prayers to you and the wife EW..and so sorry to hear about the rest of the casualties others have experienced....God speed, perpetrators pay!

I've had 4 distant relatives and family friends die this year that got 1 or more death jabs and dozens have new health issues after getting death jabs. I still know a few of these morons that are still getting boosters.
We don't see those pro jab members on here any more, I hope there ok and just ashamed of there stupidity.

In the past month I know of at least 10 combined family or acqaintence that have tested positive for covid...all vaxed to the max...1 of which is/was healthy teenager (age 15) that was hospitalized. I have several clients that all got the shots and shortly thereafter had major cardiac issues (i.e. pericarditis, enlarged aorta, requiring intervention, etc.)...no prior cardiac history issues. My aunt supposedly had covid, then pneumonia, hospitalized, then next thing "infection around heart", passed away less than 1 month in hospital...no history of cardiac issues, all accounts healthy as a horse other than her age (in 80s)..
My mother is in her 80s..smokes like a damn freight train..(No, she's not gonna stop) I've had her on the Quecertin, Zinc, D3, C regimen, same as I've been taking religiously last 2 years. Thank God mother hasn't gotten it (covid) yet. I had Covid in January...have had worse cold n flu in my day but I did miss 1 day work due to low grade fever and dragging arse that day...other than that I worked through a total of 8 days mild symptoms, then done and over. I have not, will not get the Vax. Hang in there! Agree with GP "No words for what is happening". Prayers to you and the wife EW..and so sorry to hear about the rest of the casualties others have experienced....God speed, perpetrators pay!
Thanks Cyndyd. I am on day 5 and between 90-95% My wife day 4 and I would say 40% this am, 70% tonight.

Is this true?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220714-222249.png
    Screenshot_20220714-222249.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220714-222249.png
    Screenshot_20220714-222249.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back